TRY TRY AGAIN Challenge - Streak.Relapse.Repeat

I have reached 5 days limit lets go. Now lets see how far I can go.

1 Like

Day 28 without any visual stimulation and purity of soul …

Exams after 66 hours …Need to be more focused now…

Anxiety in control ,urges nil , happiness :blush: … Going with full confidence in exam…

1 Like

Just wondering

How was this message relatable to me?

1 Like

Needed to reply to someone for posting :blush: the progress…i hope you are doing fine in your new challenge

2 Likes

Ok. Thats cool.

Well just a moment ago, I managed to avoid a relapse. I was so close, but I persevered.

2 Likes

Men will be men… Same here :joy:

Regarding urges, just try your best and when you slip, don’t focus on negatives. Just move on. Focus on your life. Don’t be afraid of urges and don’t panic. Accept them. Welcome them. Observe them. And try your best to be busy in something productive.

Day 6 no-fap journey. Bruh I didn’t even feel any urges I am thinking so much about becoming a soccer player whats going on :rofl:.

Mental urges: :no_entry_sign:

Urges: :no_entry_sign:

Happiness: :white_check_mark:

Mad: :no_entry_sign:

Need for energy drink: :white_check_mark: Drinked energy drink: :white_check_mark:

Bored: :no_entry_sign:

Worried: :no_entry_sign:

Bad events or terrible events: :no_entry_sign:

My urges for energy drinks have won :sob:. Still I did 1 week without any of those. Gonna take some today of 100 caffeine and then 300 or 200 later on. Gotta get the power on for r6 :sunglasses:.

2 Likes

You are doing great andy

2 Likes

Back to zero.

This is very difficult to win at.

1 Like

Thanks bro it’s been difficult but still going.

2 Likes

Day 7 not the best.

Mental urges: :white_check_mark:

Urges: :white_check_mark:

Happiness: :no_entry_sign:

Mad: :heavy_minus_sign:

Need for energy drink: :no_entry_sign: drinked energy drink: :no_entry_sign:

Bored: :heavy_minus_sign:

Worried: :white_check_mark:

Bad events or terrible events: :white_check_mark:

I can’t believe I worked so hard and practiced so hard to win on a game even being lower than many normal players and with all my power I still lost in ranked and went down.

This makes me depressive only to know I’ll maybe won’t get to any rank maybe I’ll never even get past diamond. Another day that sucks.

1 Like

After a long day outside, I have reached 2 days and getting a stronger mindset.

For 3 years I struggled. Now it is time to end tbe struggle. It is time for me to win.

2 Likes

Day 8 pretty normal day. No urges everything is fine for now just thinking about school work hahaha will do it.

Mental urges: :no_entry_sign:

Urges: :no_entry_sign:

Need for energy drink: :no_entry_sign: Drinked energy drink: :no_entry_sign: I took soda so I can relax my mind.

Worried: :heavy_minus_sign:

Bad events or terrible events: :no_entry_sign:

It’s going good…

1 Like

here. I finally got to day 9.

Mental urges: :white_check_mark:

Urges: :white_check_mark:

Need for energy drink: :heavy_minus_sign: drinked energy drink: :no_entry_sign:

Bored: :no_entry_sign:

Bad events or terrible events: :white_check_mark: I relapsed.

Time to fight again…

2 Likes

Hi all, I’m in.

Current streak 0
Target streak 3
Reason for relapse: Felt lonely and watched P pics several times, thinking it’s OK. Every time I do this even for a short time, I fail soon.
Anti reason to avoid this in future to achieve a higher streak: Never did a relapse make things better…
Strategy to apply next time to avoid relapse: Absolutely no P or similar content, rising before 7AM and doing morning exercise.

1 Like

I just relapsed.

I had a 3 day 18 hour streak.

2 Likes

Yesterday I relapsed. My streak was 16 days (new record)

2 Likes

Day 0 no-fap journey. I can say today I had a really really bad tiredness and was so sleepy. Took an energy drink to pump me up now with a headache, gonna get that away from my head :rofl:.

Mental urges: :heavy_minus_sign:

Urges: :heavy_minus_sign:

Sick: :white_check_mark:

Need for energy drink: :white_check_mark: drinked energy drink: :white_check_mark:

Bad events or terrible events: :white_check_mark:: forgot to change energy drink instead of soda and ended up with a bad headache :sob::rofl:.

Still I’m good drinked a lot of water getting those caffeine pump up so when I’m 19 I can drink 1 without a problem…

1 Like

Congratulations man… That’s great :smiley::100:

1 Like

You and energy drinks have quite a relationship :joy:. You can try taking a nap /30 to 60 min sleep with alarm to improve energy levels in afternoon. This will surly help you avoid energy drinks.
We all feel sleepy especially afternoon. So If I take a nap for 30 mins with alarm after lunch, Im energized.

Try this.

1 Like