π—§π—›π—˜ π—šπ—’π—Ÿπ——π—˜π—‘ π—£π—˜π—‘π—–π—œπ—Ÿ π—–π—›π—”π—Ÿπ—Ÿπ—˜π—‘π—šπ—˜ [π„ππ“π‘πˆπ„π’ π€π‹π–π€π˜π’ πŽππ„π]

Play this while reading

Introduction:

Welcome to the Golden Pencil Challenge, where you can track your study hours and compete against others striving for knowledge excellence. If you’re eager to expand your understanding in your field of study, you’ve come to the right place.

But beware, this isn’t your average challenge. Only those who prove their dedication can join.

:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::red_square::red_square::red_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::red_square::red_square::red_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::red_square::red_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::red_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::white_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::yellow_square::brown_square::brown_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::brown_square::brown_square::brown_square::brown_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::brown_square::brown_square::brown_square::brown_square::yellow_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:
:white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

Rules:

1. Update Your Study Hours from time to time[1]
  2. Provide Proof (optional): Share a screenshot of your study hours using a timer app[2] like Toggl Track.
  3. Membership Requirement: Study a minimum of 24 hours in one week to become an official member.[3]
  4. Monthly Winner: The member with the most study hours will be announced every month.[4]

Check-in Format:

DD/MM/YYYY

[Today's Study Time]

Members

July 1st - July 28th, 2024

For more details, click on the Sheet Link here

Badges:

• :beginner: = Member
  • :medal_sports: = Top Month
  • :trophy: = 100 Hours
  • :crown: = 200 Hours
  • :mortar_board: = 300 Hours[6]

Candidates

Username
Total Study Hours (since Monday)[7]
0/24
0/24
0/24
5/24
0/24
0/24
0/24
0/24

For more details, click on the Sheet Link here

β€œThe mind is not a vessel to be filled, but a fire to be kindled.”
β€” Plutarch

1. There should be a button below each table to edit your study hours. If you’re a pc user, there should be a pencil on the top-right hand corner of the table. It appears once you mouse-over the table. Click on it to edit. β†©οΈŽ

2. Any type of timer/stopwatch/chronometer would do. β†©οΈŽ

3. You can start whenever you want. The only problem is that only study hours after Monday are counted. If it’s Sunday, I don’t know if you can study for 24 hours :joy:. If you don’t make it, then you’ll start all over on Monday. β†©οΈŽ

4. Top 3 are annouced every month in a new post and in the HALL OF FAME. Number 1 will get a special medal next to his member’s badge. β†©οΈŽ

5. Don’t edit your study hours from the inside! There should be a button below this table to edit your study hours. If you’re a pc user, there should be a pencil on the top-right hand corner of the table. It appears once you mouse-over the table. Click on it to edit. β†©οΈŽ

6. You want it? You have to earn it. 300 hours may seem much at first but if you’re consistant, you will get it because YOU CAN! β†©οΈŽ

7. Don’t edit your study hours from the inside! There should be a button below this table to edit your study hours. If you’re a pc user, there should be a pencil on the top-right hand corner of the table. It appears once you mouse-over the table. Click on it to edit. β†©οΈŽ

15 Likes

June 3rd - June 30th

πŸ₯ˆ

πŸ₯‡

πŸ₯‰

119 hrs
140 hrs
117 hrs

For more details, click on the
Sheet Link here

July 1st - July 28th

Will be announced soon…

6 Likes

Usefull Resources

(If you have other useful resources do share !)

9 Likes

Invitations

@basanaruga @PaperBoat @Strong_one @ToThy @Nep_12 @RiftCha @Asher @_TIGER @yashnofap01 @Nerbo

16 Likes

Can you tell me How did you share this audio ??

6 Likes
This is an audio:

<audio controls>
    <source src="https://archive.org/download/HungarianRhapsody2_9/HR2_Complete.mp3" type="audio/mp3">
</audio>

For the link, you just need to find an mp3 audio from the internet and copy its url. Even though, not every mp3 audio file on the internet allows you to copy its url.

This is a HTML code.

9 Likes

Thank you bhai
( 20 character )

5 Likes

I did a topic explaining some HTML, Markdown and BBC code if you like to learn more:

9 Likes

When will this challenge is going to begin?

4 Likes

Next Monday on June 3rd inchallah.

6 Likes

@Binocular Vegeta, your challenge comes at the perfect time. I accept your invitation. I’ll show you the malevolence of a Curse King and you show me the pride of a Saiyan Prince.

8 Likes

I’m in :person_raising_hand:t2: I’ll be studying consistently throughout the vacation!

7 Likes

@Binocular
Please make me member of this challenge.

8 Likes

Thank you @Binocular

5 Likes

You are welcome brother. We will conquer this challenge :muscle:

7 Likes

Okay
I am in
I am starting from 1st June already
So this is a good chance to encourage me further

7 Likes

Happy Rewire Companion Anniversary buddy :grin:

4 Likes

Just found out now :joy:
So it’s been full 2 years since i joined
What a journey we have made here which will not be told to anyone irl unfortunately :pensive:
But yet i can share this with you , fellow companions :heart::smile:

3 Likes

That’s life bro. People only see results and they don’t care how much you work. Nofap is hidden but its benefits are no secret.

:heart: :people_hugging:

5 Likes

! Reminder

This challenge officially starts on June 3rd. Entries are open for all till then.
The goal for new condidates is to study more than 24 hours in a week. Only then they become official members of this challenge.

All the best everyone!

6 Likes