๐‹๐ž๐š๐ ๐ฎ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐„๐ฑ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐จ๐ซ๐๐ข๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง - ๐Ÿ.๐ŸŽ ๐ŸŽฉ

Daily reporting day 5 :white_check_mark:

5 Likes

Reporting Day 16 :white_check_mark:
Stay strong boysโ€ฆ

4 Likes

My sharing code: 9zqu72

I really need to join this challenge and overcome this addiction.
I will put my 100% in doing this.

6 Likes

Is there any way to stop this addiction? I really need help bro.

4 Likes

Welcome brother :handshake:. Iโ€™ve added you in the Leaderboards.
Regarding your question about a way to stop this addiction, well, thereโ€™s no one magical way. If you happen to find out a โ€˜one size fits allโ€™ kinda solution, do let us know.

5 Likes

Iโ€™d like to add a bit of advice that Iโ€™ve recently picked up. Focus more on the issues causing you to be addicted. It starts out as curiosity or pleasure but by the time weโ€™re addicted it is an escape. Itโ€™s an escape from life itself, and all its problems. Get active, focus on bettering yourself, set goals and focus on them. Look at the bigger picture, not just the addiction. What they say in any treatment facility, the addiction is a symptom of a bigger issue. Hope this helps. On a day to day note, avoid triggers like social media and similar things. Transmute the urges into something positive like push ups. And be aware of your mind trying to trick you. It will become desperate for that hit of dopamine. It will say anything to make you relapse. Donโ€™t believe it. Relapsing is never the answer. Stay strong, brother. You can do this.

5 Likes

hello people, i was failing but this time started something new to prevent me. experimenting now as previous theories didnt workout.

Today is the 3 rd day of streak and here, in this platform im countong my 0th day. From now on Im serious and try different methods. If I fap, Iโ€™ll report here. and in next 90 days, if I fap more than 3 times, Mark me as a traitor and a eunuch from that day. Also, ban me from entering this challenge ever again. Hardness is the best for someone where sympathy just doesnt work out.

6 Likes

Reporting day 6
4 November 2023

6 Likes

Reporting for day 13 :white_check_mark:

6 Likes

As everyone told there is no perfect solution for this but the thing helpe is being busy. Just do your regular work try to get socialize, talk to people and meditation + exercise daily. Get out of your room and house or the place where you fap.
Make schedule and complete it daily cause you have to channelize that energy you get from nofap or it will leads to relapse.
Just get out of house and do your daily work.
download

5 Likes

Reporting day 4 :white_check_mark: gentlemen.

5 Likes

Reporting day 10
The physical pain and sadness i experienced was because of exhaustion.
I had proper sleep (8 hours +) and I am feeling ok now
Thanks for the advices

6 Likes

Checking in
Day 1
Wishing to be consistent

4 Likes

My sharing code is : 2vs7w8
plz add me in this challenge I am in dire need of it.

4 Likes

Reporting day 2.
My code is nz9mt1

4 Likes

My Lovely Brother , you Made my day man by saying that , as you know me I donโ€™t wish good lucks , my famous words is Make your own good damn Luck
so indeed G, hope to see you in the best conditions you and every brother here
Much respect Gentlemans keep the grind :black_heart::tophat:.

5 Likes

Day 4 check in. Now I feel the machine working. I think I can make it. THIS WILL BE THE YEAR OF VICTORY

4 Likes

Reporting day 7
5 November 2023

4 Likes

Itโ€™s done brother. We extend our warmest welcome and hope that this league stands as a steadfast bastion of support to aid you on your journey. Moreover, we anticipate your valuable insights and eagerly await your contributions, which have the potential to greatly benefit your fellow members.

You can check out the Leaderboards over here.

5 Likes

Reporting day 5 gentlemen :white_check_mark:

5 Likes