๐™๐™๐™š ๐™๐™ž๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐˜ฟ๐™ž๐™–๐™ง๐™ฎ

Ive been in this forum for almost 2 years , So I assume everyone knows me here. If not , Hereโ€™s my story

The Story

I am typically an introvert who prefer spending time alone rather than spending time with my classmates. Why I am an introvert? Probably because my dad and mom are introverts. My dad used to say that he was an introvert in his childhood but he was forced to become an extrovert because of his job which involve a lot of communication skills. My mom used to be a nerd in studies and expect me to become like that.

Thatโ€™s all about my family. Even though I used to be an introvert, I am really determined to succeed in life since childhood. My favorite sport I love to watch is Cricket. Whenever MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli make our country win during stressful situations, It gives me goosebumps and at the same time, a mad desire that people should look at me like a captain/ hero/ savior in my future because I never got a chance to shine in my life.

Since I am an introvert, I used to have a lot of hobbies since childhood. Some of my general interest were music, zodiac sign, pokemon , cricket and so on. I chose the name Risinglion123 because of my zodiac sign Leo, the zodiac sign that ideally contradicts my behavior. For those who have less idea about astrology, Leo is the zodiac sign that is considered confident, brave , dominant and the one who shines a lot, in brief which are the characteristics that I want.

Sorry, I love to story tell a lot, so without further due, lets get to our common topic.

How I found out the concept called masturbation

I was 12 years old. Studying in 7th Standard as a typical introvert reading books, daydreaming etc. There was a guy( I donโ€™t want to reveal his name) who has a habit of massaging his d**k in public. I donโ€™t blame him because he has a problem associated with his brain due to iron deficiency. Whenever he does such a process I make an attempt to move his hands out of that position. Whenever I does that, he begin to act aggressively making noises to stop me from stopping him. After 3- 4 minutes of this act, he become calm and composed and removed his hand from that area. This aroused my curiosity. That night, I followed the same procedure and waited for few minutes. I began to feel a particular sensation which reached its peak level about few seconds and dropped down to zero after that. You know what happened next right?

How I found โ– โ– โ– โ–  ( An experience to prove why โ– โ– โ– โ–  is dangerous than Masturbation. Especially to those people who believe in the sentence " One peek wont hurt" )

I used M as a reward system whenever I complete academic stuff like HW, Good marks in exams etc. I stopped playing Pokemon because I thought M is better. M used to give me more happiness, and also does not consume time. I got my 10th board result. I got my AIR rank near to 1600 among 16 lakh students, received certificate from Mayor from our state and my name got published in the newspaper. Things are going favorable right?

NO

I opted Bio- Maths for Class 11.The life of an introvert started to bore me. The M process is no more interesting now. As we become teenagers, we start to make attempt to attract our opposite gender right? From class 11 onwards, my primary goal was to make a girl get impressed by me. So an introverted life was not found as an attractive option for that. So I decided to become an extrovert. I started talking to men and women around me in a awkward manner because honestly I have no idea what i should talk as an extrovert. People started to treat me as clown, bullying me when needed, made me post pics in Instagram of me sitting in the closet.

The girls also started to treat me as if I am an awkward person. But I was late. I understood that I was treated like a clown on Class 12. All the drama that took place on Class 11 has reduced my academic performance. Tbh, I just passed the 11th standard. I was too late to understand the harsh reality of life. This may be nothing for people who had overcome several setbacks in life. Probably this was my first setback. I gone through minute depression like situation for 6 months. I started failing in exams. One of the student in my class understood my current situation and he gave me an advice.

" I know your current situation. Go watch some โ– โ– โ– โ– . Youโ€™ll get a lot of women there. "

After that I started enquiring about โ– โ– โ– โ– , its procedure to access it and so on. It was more like in a Cloud Nine situation when I first started watching โ– โ– โ– โ– . I will wait for the school to get over, take my personal laptop, turn on the internet, shut the doors and watches it. The M process became interesting again. I saw life in a virtual world.

The board exams for 12 starts within 1 week. I failed a lot of internal examinations in my school. Desperate to get motivation, I saw a Beer Biceps YouTube channel. The way he speaks, began to motivate me. I worked damn hard and managed to get 87 percentage for board exam.

How I came across No Fap

I became a constant viewer of Beerbiceps YouTube channel and through that , I came to know about No Fap.

This is my First Diary. Remaining are all Risinglionโ€™s :wink: . Anyway I am starting this diary to keep myself accountable for the habits I do everyday. The challenge I am running right now helps a lot but lacks accountability. I will update everything from tomorrow onwards.

26 Likes

I hope so. :rofl::rofl:

One character

5 Likes

So you must be a fan of Hanuman Chalisa as well ?

3 Likes

Of Course !!! My father used to play it every morning.

3 Likes

I exactly faced something similar. I am also an introvert . I also felt the harsh reality of life when I passed 12th Sc with average result. I understood that being mad for girls was the biggest mistake in my life. :sweat_smile:

You were treated like a clown but I was treated like an excessively innocent child . :rofl: But this was unacceptable to my brain. My brain was thinking I am the super intelligent just like Srinivasa Ramanujan. Because of mismatch between society and my brain , many bad habits entered my life.

4 Likes

Reached home from college. On my way to home while walking , I saw a snake slithering away in front of me. I am sure , If my step length was 1cm more , I am sure I would have stomped on that snake and have a chance of getting bitten.

It was a close call. Thank God.

8 Likes

My Plan for today

6 : 15 PM - 7:30 PM - Workout and Rest
7 :30 - 7:45 - Dinner if Ready otherwise Study
7 : 45 - 10 - Study

If I am planning to Study after 10 PM. I will be updating here frequently since its those times , the chance of screwing up is the most.

I have bunked classes to complete the PPT that was supposed to be submitted today. So during Study hours , If I get the notes I will completing that otherwise I will be completing the transition and animation part of PPT.

4 Likes

7 : 25 PM update

I am planning to update after every time slot so that I can come back on track in case I screw up.

Did my workout , But took longer than expected because of low stamina associated with the cold I am having right now. Considering this case I might be late by 15 minutes but still I consider this as an absolute success.

Anyway I got notes of one of the subjects so planning to complete it.

3 Likes

11 : 15 PM UPDATE

Planning to sleep now. But I must admit I was 30 min late to start my studies. Now planning to sleep early to cope up with pent up sleep. A sense of being useless in the eyes of others always take a toll on me. For me , Discipline is either a revenge or a coping mechanism for these kind of emotion. This is what I am feeling if I am supposed to express my thoughts in 2 sentences.

If I elaborate it , It might take an hour to complete it. For me my action and sleep is much more important than emotion.

Enough of useless talk , Go have some sleep.

Thank God :pray:

4 Likes

Quick Update : I got 1 more work to do before I sleep

3 Likes

@The_Rising_One just ease yourself. Donโ€™t fret so much. Discipline is a way of living that multiplies your efficiency. It must bring you more happiness. But donโ€™t fret over it more than needed Brother. If a lapse of 30 minutes or an hour makes you sad then discipline is making you more sad than it is making you happy. So just be proud of yourself. And you are a true star. You donโ€™t need too many people to believe in you. Just one person i.e. you is enough and if you got three-four people who believe in you, you have more than enough.

5 Likes

Dont get me wrong , It didnt bothered me at all :sweat_smile:. I just mentioned that for the sake of being accountable. I had a -ve experience today. Lack of sleep with a lot of work incoming made me lose self control. I am Sorry for that.

And Thanks for showing and I should learn to be happy without extrinsic factors.

2 Likes

Completed the work Time to sleep.

2 Likes

12 30 PM UPDATE

Time Table for Today

1 - 3 PM - Regular Class
3 - 4 - Completing Notes and Study Daily Portions
4 - 5 : 30 - Travelling
5 : 30 - 5 :45 - Watering Plants
5 :45 -6:15 - Rest
6:15 - 7 : 30 - Workout, Rest and Bath
7 : 30 - 10:00 - Study , If completed continue with PPT

Update after 10 PM

Donโ€™t worry, I am too an introvert. But we are doing no-fap and we will definitely become extroverts, maybe.

Also all the best for your diary journey bro.

2 Likes

No bro , I donโ€™t want to become an extrovert. I was just thinking what might be the possible reason for me being an introvert.

I believe introvert can be a good trait if learnt to deal with emotions properly

Thanks bro !! Same to you.

1 Like

I am preponing all the plans by 1 hour as our class finished by 1 hr early.

4 : 45 PM QUICK UPDATE

Reached home. Watered Plants. Planning to Workout at 5 PM

6 : 30 PM QUICK UPDATE

Completed Workout. Will start studying at 7 : 15 PM

11 30 PM UPDATE

I started studying 1 hr 15 minute late. From 8 : 15 - 10 : 30 PM , Studied well. Then I binge watched Social Media till 11 : 15 PM. When my senses got back , started studying again. Maybe the fact that tomorrow is a holiday is what makes me lazy.

But I also have the work that might take more than 1 day. Still I am grateful to God that tomorrow is a holiday otherwise the situation might have gone worse. Completed the Daily Portions , Now I am planning to push myself a little more to complete the PPT. Tomorrow I am on a risk of getting screwed up but I assume father is taking aleave tomorrow so I believe situation would be better.

1 Like