๐™๐™๐™š ๐™๐™ž๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐˜ฟ๐™ž๐™–๐™ง๐™ฎ

12 : 45 AM UPDATE

Studied a little more. Thank God :pray:

1 : 45 PM QUICK UPDATE

Went to relatives house. Will continue PPT after having lunch probably near to 2 : 15 PM

1 Like

12 AM UPDATE

A lot of things happened today. A constant mental war with myself and others. Will explain everything by tomorrow. I just came here to bring things on track. Now I am working alone , which means more prone to distraction. So just updating here for accountability purpose

2 Likes

8 15 PM UPDATE

Reached College , Watered Plants and Did Workout. Completed all PPT Stuff , I presented half of it. I got a huge round of applause from the audience. I give this credit to God.

But past 3 days was very difficult for me. So today will be probably my rest day :sweat_smile:. Situations that happened for a few days took a huge toll on me. But now , I am not planning to mention what happened with me. Because it would be a long post and I am lazy to write and secondly I was able to overcome it.

So I think writing long paragraphs for that wonโ€™t help. So thats all.

Till now I havenโ€™t planned what I have to do today. Completing the notes will help. So planning to do that.

Will start studying near to 9.

1 Like

Which college are you studying bro.

1 Like

I will DM you that

20 characters

1 Like

9 PM QUICK UPDATE

Since I didnt get any notes to complete , I am planning to study based on how much study materials I have right now.

1 Like

11 30 Update

Completed Daily Portions associated with the study materials I have right now. My attention span was not good because of pent up sleep. Also Completed 1 note and learnt it. 2 more remaining , Hope I get that tomorrow.

Tomorrow my plan is comprehensive study of what I have learnt till now along with completion of 2 more subject and learn that if possible.

I will update my timetable and plan tomorrow. Gotta sleep now

Thank God :pray:

2 Likes

10 : 00 AM UPDATE

I slept like a baby :joy:. Woke up at 9 AM. Now my timetable for today

10 : 30 - 11 : 30 - Study ( MFE )
11 : 30 - 12 : 00 - Businessman Season 6 Update
12 - 12 : 15 - Lunch
12 : 15 - 2 :00 - Study , If MFE Completed will let you know my new plan
2 : 00 - 3 : 00 - Video Games
3 : 00 - 5 :00 - Study
5 - 7 :00 - Workout , Rest and Bath
7 : 00 - 8 : 30 - Study
8 : 30 - 8 : 45 - Dinner
8 : 45 - 10 : 00 -Study

Will update what will be my plans after 10 PM Soon

1 Like

Risinglion be like :-

3 Likes

2 : 45 PM UPDATE

Studies from 10 : 30 to 11 :30 went well as planned. But instead of Planning for Season 6 ( BUSINESSMAN Challenge ) , I started playing Video Games. It lasted for like 2 : 30 PM.

Now I am modifying the time table

3 : 00 - 5 : 00 - Study
5 : 00 - 7 : 30 - Workout , Rest, Bath and Season 6 update

7 : 30 - 8 : 30 - Study
8 : 30 - 8 :45 - Dinner
8 : 45 - 10 : 00 - Study

1 Like

5 PM UPDATE

Just to update I am f***ed up. When I was about to study I saw Drishyam ( Malayalam ) Movie and watched for almost an hour. I saw this movie earlier but still I adore the fact that how well the plot has been made.

Then Binge watched YT. I am not planning to change my timetable. Continuing with Workout

1 Like

11 : 30 PM UPDATE

Nothing much. Just updating here to keep myself accountable

1 Like

8 : 30 AM UPDATE

Yesterday slept somewhere near to 12 AM. Yesterday was not a good day , Was more prone to distractions. But at least I was able to break the shackles of my past self especially when it comes to Workout and Study.

I remember I donโ€™t Study at all during weekends , But yesterday its 3 hr 30 minutes. Also I did some workout which was impossible for me during weekends.

But I admit my attention span is not good. Searching Google wonโ€™t help these days , it just some cliche words with zero benefits

My Timetable for today.

9 :00 - 11:00 - Study ( Breakfast in between)
11: 00 - 12:00 - Video Games
12 :00 - 1 : 00 - Rest , Bath , Businessman challenge update
1:00 - 3:00 - Study ( Lunch in between )
3 : 00 - 4 :00 - Rest
4 : 00 - 5 :00 - Study
5 :00 - 7:00 - Workout , Watering Plants , Rest and Bath
7 : 00 - 10 : 00 - Study ( Dinner in between )

I believe this Timetable works , Will update at 10 PM , If everything goes right.

1 Like

Also regarding my streak , I have reached 100 days. I donโ€™t use the app these days , The only thing I know is that I deleted the app after my past relapse out of frustration. Now using the forum these days.

Its Nerbo who said to me that I have reached 100 days. If that is right , I have nothing to say than Thank God :pray:

4 Likes

You deserve more! So happy for you bro! :face_holding_back_tears: .

3 Likes

The next step is to add more zeros on the right :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

10 : 45 AM UPDATE

Yesterday I was too busy to update. Nothing special, switching tasks from academics and PPT. Exams are almost near ( 4 July ) , I should give my best shot.

Though I was not able to Journal Yesterday , I still consider this as a success in this habit since I was productive yesterday. Also had only 4 hours of Sleep , So must cope with that some way or the other.

Planning to learn ITC Today

Will update in the evening.

1 Like

5 : 45 PM

Just updating here to set as a reminder for myself to Start Workout by 6 PM

1 Like

7 PM UPDATE

Today not planning to Workout. After doing 500 Skipping , I was sitting in a full squat position. The moment I stood up , I got a huge back pain at the bottom-right of my vertebra.

The pain is so huge such that its almost paralysed now. Applied Volini which might help.

Since I cant exercise , I am planning to Study after Prayers and Dinner

1 Like