๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฅ ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š - ๐™๐™๐™š ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ฎ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐Ÿง—โ€โ™‚๏ธ [ ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฆ ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—ช๐—”๐—ฌ๐—ฆ ๐—ข๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—ก ]

Not now, As the challenge goes I will tell you if I find one.

2 Likes

@The_Rising_One This is a great idea and should be turned into an app. Itโ€™ll be somewhat like the โ€˜Forestโ€™ app. But instead of planting trees, youโ€™ll be building a city full of infrastructure. Better get at it bro or @Taher will beat you to it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::rofl:

3 Likes

If we make it as an app. It would be a single player mode. But here we have multiplayer mode :wink:

2 Likes

Hey bro @The_Rising_One I want to create a deadline for today to complete 18 to 20 lessons details of my Commerce subjects. Till my last post (i.e 3 days ago) I could not cover the target of 8 hrs study time. So you can make the deductions for that.

2 Likes

Season 3 has begun

Features

* Partial Salary is provided to make your efforts valuable.

25 % Completion - Half Salary and Loss of Streak

50 % Completion - Half Salary and Streak Intact

75 % Completion - Full Salary and Streak Intact

100 % Completion - Full Salary and Increase in Streak

* If you want to make habits like workout 5 times per week instead of working out every day. Its also supported here. In those cases you will neither lose streak nor gain salary if you didnโ€™t do a particular habit as long as it fit to the habit condition mentioned above.

* College has been replaced with name " Educational Institution "

* Deadline has been replaced with name " Current Business Projects "

* Habits of Every Participant is updated in Post 3

2 Likes

Hey bro @The_Rising_One I have completed the minimum Target 18 lessons today.

2 Likes

I am unfortunate. Last time I was unable to participate in this game. It seems very exciting. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@The_Rising_One I am having fever today, so I am unable to exercise, I will do my workouts when my health will be fine again.

4 Likes

Take rest and sleep well.
Consult doctor and take the medicines.
Also avoid mobile as much as possible, instead watch tv

4 Likes

Well no need for that though :joy:

4 Likes

Ok no problem, but take rest :grin:

4 Likes

Take care of your health bro

4 Likes

Did you complete 8 hours of study ?

3 Likes

You are still in this challenge bro. You can continue whenever you want

3 Likes

Yesterday studied 3 hours. Today studied 0 hours coz I was having driving test for both 2 wheelers and 4 wheelers.

After the test I am physically exhausted :sweat_smile:. So I will start tomorrow. In the ground test , I was successful in taking both H and 8.

In road test , I was successful in 4 wheel vehicle but failed in 2 wheel vehicle. So yeah , I got a licence for 4 wheels.

Will have 2 wheeled test near to the end of April.

@Binocular , Just curious to know what are necessary tests required to get a driving licence in your country ?

To be honest , I have no study plans for tomorrow. I will be probably busy applying for PAN CARD and Voters ID. Also I have to go to a nearby cycle repairing shop since the chains in the pedal got detached , when I pedalled uphill :sweat_smile:.

Will update the study plans once I complete all these stuff.

4 Likes

Today I didnโ€™t do anything. Watched anime, played music and played MW

2 Likes

Why fail in a two-wheeler, Even though I myself only know how to drive a 4 wheeler :joy:

3 Likes

2 wheeler is way easy than 4 wheel.
My fav mode is 2 wheeler but dad cheated me by making me take Motor cycle license without gear๐Ÿฅบ.
I can ride scooter only but I am happy with it.
I canโ€™t ride bike because it has gears

3 Likes

Before showing the hand signal , one should shift the bike to the 2nd gear. I accidentally shifted to 3rd gear :joy:. The 3rd gear cant tolerate the speed of bike at 1st gear.

Before the engine shuts down. I accelerated the bike and it went out off the driving lane :joy:.

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Went out of driving lane.

2 Likes