My humble greetings to all brothers and sisters here who have came here for a greater cause. Welcome to the business of life. Without further due , lets get started.
Before we get into the rules of this challenge , I would like to throw some light to the participants about the perspective you should have while joining the challenge
Imagine a town called azure town. It is an underdeveloped and deserted town with least or no population.
But because of the abundance of land in that area , some businessman decided to build some industries in that town with the hope that it would get developed.
Every productive activity you do is equivalent to an industry built in that town. For example , if you start a habit of working out consistently , then its equivalent to building a Gym in that town.
1)You will be given 100,000 $ in advance when you join this challenge
2) You have to buy an institute / industry at 80,000 $. Once you built an industry. You have your first habit ready to be tracked. For example , If I want to start working out. I built a Gym with 80000 $ and start working out.
3) Once you built an Industry / Institute , You will be getting a salary equivalent to your current position on every successful day.
4) If you fail to do your habit , You will lose a streak of 1 day. If you are at Day 25 and if you failed to do it on next day , the streak will go back to 24. Also you will lose your amount equivalent to your current salary
5) Once you acquired 80,000 $ from your first industry. You are elligible to start a new industry at 80000 $
6) You cannot buy anything from the shop if you have taken a loan
7) Upgrading or Downgrading a habit can only be done once in a week
8) Partial Salary is provided to make your efforts valuable.
25 % Completion - Half Salary and Loss of Streak
50 % Completion - Half Salary and Streak Intact
75 % Completion - Full Salary and Streak Intact
100 % Completion - Full Salary and Increase in Streak
9) If you want to make habits like workout 5 times per week instead of working out every day. Its also supported here. In those cases you will neither lose streak nor gain salary if you didn’t do a particular habit as long as it fit to the habit condition mentioned above.
If you have any particular homework / assignment that is to be submitted in a particular deadline , Then it is equivalent to having a bussiness project in that town. For example , If you have a college and if you have a project that is to be submitted next week. It is equivalent to bussiness project here. Completing the project within the deadline with give you a bonus payment that is half your current salary.
|Assistant Manager||21||2100 $|
|Senior Manager||30||3000 $|
|Assistant Vice President||40||4000 $|
|Vice President||45||4500 $|
|Senior Vice President||55||5500 $|
|Cheif Operation Officer||75||7500 $|
|Cheif Executive Officer||85||8500 $|
|The Owner||90||10000 $|
This is the place where you can buy items. Minus indicate you selling an item
|A new business||80000 $|
|Upgrading a business||40000 $|
|Upgrading business with streak intact||(40000 + X) $|
|Downgrading your business||- 40000 $|
|Downgrading your business with streak intact||- 40000 + X $|
|Selling a business||- 80000 $|
|Replacing a business||Free|
|Replacing a business with Streak intact||X|
|Loan||- Y $|
Y = The Money you wanted
X = Sum of money till your current streak
At the end of the month , Prizes will be given to the participants for having the best college of the month , Best Gym of the month etc by calculating the percentage of successful streaks in a month.
1st Prize - Gold Medal , Certificate and 50000 $
2nd Prize - Silver Medal , Certificate and 30000 $
3rd Prize - Bronze medal , Certificate and 10000 $
Participants with 70 %+ streak - Certificate and 5000 $
Hall of Fame
The Best College of the Month
The Best Library of the Month
The Best Gym of the Month