๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฅ ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š - ๐™๐™๐™š ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ฎ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐Ÿง—โ€โ™‚๏ธ [ ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฆ ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—ช๐—”๐—ฌ๐—ฆ ๐—ข๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—ก ]

21 MARCH
DAY 3 (Exercise) :white_check_mark:

1 Like

@The_Rising_One I am in too bro

1 Like

@deimos0101 Welcome , Please tell me the habit you want to be consistent with.

1 Like

23 MARCH
DAY 4 (Exercise) :white_check_mark:
Profit 250 + 300 = 550

Today I didnโ€™t wanna exercise but I did some so that I wonโ€™t break my streak again.

@The_Rising_One I wanna take a loan to start a new habit, I donโ€™t know how much it will take upto maybe 60000$ because I already have 20000.
The Habit is to study 8-10 hours everyday.

2 Likes

@BlackMagic123 It will take 59,450 $ more to create a new business. May I confirm u are taking a loan ?

1 Like

Yesterday studied 4 hr 30 minutes. Completed 0 out of 4 deadline ( Completed all deadline partially )

I am not setting a deadline for today. Because all exams would be finished by today. So probably a chill day today. I am not sure that I will be able to study tomorrow as I have a driving test on that day. So I will spend majority of the time there.

But by day after tomorrow , I will surely come up with some study plan so that this habit wont lose its momentum.

Yes, Do it
I am ready to do it which category you are going to add me in ?

1 Like

Since your new habit is studying , I am add you to " College " section.

1 Like

Ok I thought I should make a new thing which wwould be called Study Centre so that I could win 1st prize without any competition๐Ÿ˜‚, Anyways College will be fine too.

1 Like

I am planning to replace " College " to " Educational Institution " so that the habit associated with studies is apllicable to all age groups. Will probably do that in the next season.

1 Like

Bro One thing you should is when a person loses 1 day of his streak then why all the profit is removed he earned few days back, You should cut money from the total Sum = 20000$ + Profit - Lose = total money

1 Like

No he will not lose all the money. He will only lose the money based on how much money he is supposed to get on that day if he succeeds.

1 Like

No you are getting my point, I am telling that because For Example Suppose I was in profit of 300$, So my total money is 20300$ and I lose one day in my streak which cost me 200$, So the total money should be 20100, Why 19700$

1 Like

Thatโ€™s because in that day you also set a deadline for 100 pushups along with your regualr habit. You were at streak 3. Which means u lose 300 $ if you fail. And every deadline is equivalent to half the current salary. So your deadline cost 150.

Since u were unable to do both you will lose 450 ( 300 + 150 )

1 Like

Ok, I didnโ€™t know deadline would cost me too. Thank for clearing me.

1 Like

@BlackMagic123 , I am planning to start Season 3 today because apart from the features , there are some loopholes the challenge have to overcome.

For example , I badly want to introduce the concept of partial point system to prevent " Nothing or Everything " attitude in Habit Tracking.

So I am planning to start Season 3 today. Once I start Season 3 , I promise we will stay with that Season longer.

Hope you are ok with it.

2 Likes

Yes, I was going to suggest it myself that you should start the new season because I noticed that some changes are needed in this challenge, but I thought it would be contradictory to the thing I told you that this season should stay, so I thought of waiting

I am totally fine with it.

2 Likes

Do you have any suggestions regarding any improvements in this challenge ?

2 Likes

One more thing Rising Lion I think there can be more people who are interested in this challenge, so I am going to tag them @TheSeeker @CoffeeMan @LL667788 @anon32080123 @xevo @Vortexkicker @mayorRP @letsdoitthistym @wall-e

4 Likes