๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฅ ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š - ๐™๐™๐™š ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ฎ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐Ÿง—โ€โ™‚๏ธ [ ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฆ ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—ช๐—”๐—ฌ๐—ฆ ๐—ข๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—ก ]

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah. :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

Studying will be my new habbit
Iโ€™ll start from today

1 Like

Congratulations @Nerbo , You have been promoted to Worker for Study Habit. Your salary increased from 30 :dollar: to 50 :dollar:

1 Like

Congratulations @DarkDLeo , You have been promoted to Freelancer for Workout Habit. Your salary increased from 100 :dollar: to 120 :dollar:

1 Like

Good
Just busy with work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations @Ps963 , You have been promoted to Settler for both the habits. Your salary increased from 20 :dollar: to 30 :dollar:

1 Like

I have added your 3rd Habit to Educational Institution Section

1 Like

Deadline for today. Complete ITC and coding assignments

1.25 Hour
Habit performed= 25%

Man I keep losing my streak it is so awful. :sob:

1 Like

:spider:
:x:Productivity- 50%
:white_check_mark: :Exercise

1 Like

Day 4th of No P and No MO

1 Like

2nd June
Workout
Day 13 (40-45) min

Meditation
Day 05 (50 min)

Study
Day 01 (6hr+20min)

1 Like

Thank you
You always keep updating my habit progress
THANK YOU VERY MUCH BUDDY

2 Likes

Sorry for the delay , I was screwed up till now. I would like to make a few decisions associated with myself. Will update everything by today or tomorrow morning. Anyway I want to update it asap. Cant update it now because I am now with my college friends rights now. I dont want them to know what I am typing.

3 Likes

Preserve your Superman Identity, donโ€™t let them know you wear a Superhero cape inside. :grinning::+1:

2 Likes

Congratulations @DarkDLeo , You have been promoted to Worker for Meditation Habit. Your salary increased from 30 :dollar: to 50 :dollar:

1 Like

Update for yesterday

:x: Study ( 6 hrs 15 minutes)
:white_check_mark: No Social Media when alone
:white_check_mark: No Gaming when alone
:white_check_mark: Workout

Sub Goals

:x:Sit in Front Bench
:white_check_mark:No Gaming and Anime during Working hours
:white_check_mark:Workout downstairs

2 Likes

:x:Productivity- 25%
:white_check_mark: :Exercise

3 Likes

I need some advice from the over-achievers out here. How do you manage to continuously do the work that you donโ€™t like for a long time(say a year) ? I have a hard time completing any type of work in the stipulated time. Any tips to get better and accomplishing tasks? :frowning:

1 Like

:medal_military::medal_military:Daily update

:medal_military:2 June
:white_check_mark: Workout done
:no_entry_sign: Excel not done

:medal_military:3 June
:white_check_mark: Excel done
:no_entry_sign: Workout not done

2 Likes