๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฅ ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š - ๐™๐™๐™š ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ฎ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š ๐Ÿง—โ€โ™‚๏ธ [ ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฆ ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—ช๐—”๐—ฌ๐—ฆ ๐—ข๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—ก ]

Yes,I would like to take a loan

2 Likes

I have added your Meditation Habit in the " Monastery " section of Post 2

2 Likes

Hell yeaaaaaaaaaah!! I am just charging uppppppp. :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

Practice Excel is a habit that I daily do. But reading this book to overcome the p*rn addiction. This is the best book to overcome the addiction.

1 Like

As per the challenge , Studying excel is your habit. In Season 5 , there is a provision to challenge other particpants . I was just saying I am challenging you based on that habit associated with the challenge right now. . . You can see " Challenge " section in Post 1 for more details

1 Like

Deadline for today , Study CCW

1 Like

Day 3 :books:

Target Achieved = 6.5 Hours

2 Likes

@The_Rising_One hey Lion i completed my todayโ€™s habit of 1.5 hours workoutโ€ฆ

3 Likes

Hey @The_Rising_One, explain this section, please. How will it increase or decrease the balance. And according to the new scheme, is the 4000$ actually 400$?

1 Like

Consider you are having a habit of studying 5 hours with 78 streak. You feel like you want to raise your bar to 8 hours. But when you do that your streak will reset to zero.

So in order to get your streak back you have to pay some additional money for that. Just like business in real life. To upgrade something , It costs money right. That additional money is denoted by X.

I assume the variable X was your doubt.

In the old scheme it was 40000. It was difficult to calculate the points for being a large number. It was replaced with 4000.

If we are putting more money into it, are we also getting increased salary for an upgraded business?

1 Like

@Nerbo Sadly , Till now there is no increase in salary for that. I was concerned whether it would make the challenge complicated.

But I am looking into it for next Season. I will implement it soon I come up with an idea.

Hmm, this can work as an increment while keeping someone on the same post. Or we can copy the Percentage of task completion formula and use it for cases where someone does surplus work. So, if someone did 25% more for x days consistently they get 25% more salary for the days they maintained that streak. However yeah it will increase your workload but then you can leave it to us to calculate and update on the table.

2 Likes

@Nerbo Thatโ€™s a good idea. I will probably implement that on next Season.

2 Likes

:white_check_mark:30 minutes Excel skills practice.
:white_check_mark: Reading easy peasy book quit p*rn addiction.

3 Likes

My deadline for today - Sit in front bench

1 Like

Congratulations @Nerbo , You have been promoted to Settler for Study Habit. Your salary increased from 20 :dollar: to 30 :dollar:

1 Like

Congratulations @redFalcon , You have been promoted to Migrant for Workout Habit. Your salary increased from 10 :dollar: to 20 :dollar:

2 Likes

Congratulations @Nova7 , You have been promoted to Migrant for Study Habit . Your salary increased from 10 :dollar: to 20 :dollar:

1 Like

@Nova7 , Would you like to make Reading Easy Peasy as your habit ?

1 Like