𝗧𝗡𝗲 𝗔𝗻𝗢𝗺𝗲 π—™π—Άπ—΄π—΅π˜ 🌩️

Wouldn’t it be a good idea to say that meditating or studying for half an hour increases your streak by 1 point? Although the essence of the challenge is not to fail, I don’t know how much it makes sense.

Take naruto simple :joy:

1 Like

I see it is already taken.
Hmmmmm take shinchan.
Or search google for good anime characters and chhose whichever looks cool :joy:

1 Like

Zenitsu

2 Likes

Or maybe if you fail nofap, you will have one chance to get back in the game with 1 hour of studying or meditating. Alternatively, you challenge other people and the player with the highest streak wins

Dibs on shin Chan. That’s what I choose always

1 Like

But @TheSeeker you have to make the challenge creative and fun.

Don’t let it be like a trash bag challenge like last man standing challenge! It’s the worst most mundane challenge in RC. it happens every year and the same asshole conducts it every year. At the beginning of the year everyone joins, after three months almost everyone relapses and the challenge is dead. By the end of the year whoever remains or the guy who conducts it begs people to keep it alive.

Why? Because it’s solely based on the participants streak. Make this challenge more than that. Make this a challenge to build habits and not just a streak. Then this will be a good challenge in which people will actively participate. Be creative, make it fun

5 Likes

@GOVIND-19 I agree this point. Each time I see this LAST MAN challenge.

2 Likes

ok

NofapperAADI
3 days
Shin-chan

4 Likes

Brooo i had dibs on shinchan​:expressionless::expressionless:

1 Like

Damn I already lost :pensive:. I was on a 13 day streak but my countless internet scrolling got to me. I will come back STRONGER! But for now I’m eliminated.

5 Likes

You should have done the formalities :joy:.
Take doraemon.

5 Likes

Bro the challenge hasn’t even startes properly :sweat_smile:. I don’t think you are eliminated.

4 Likes

Name : Ayush
Anime character: Zeno (from Dragon ball)
Sharing code: thzmo5
Streak : 0

2 Likes

Fine. I’ll do it myself

4 Likes

Name : Kunal194
Anime character: Goku
Sharing code: z78crl
Streak : 1 Day

3 Likes

Name: GOVIND-19
Anime Character: Himawari Nohara
Anime: Crayon Shinchan
Streak: 2 years 20 days

8 Likes

I added the game description. You can give ideas for games within the game that change daily.

1 Like

Oh fxxx dude :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: himawari :joy::fire:

3 Likes

I go OP always. :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes