๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—”๐—ป๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐ŸŒฉ๏ธ

๐‘ฐโ€™๐’—๐’† ๐’”๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’‚ ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’๐’‡ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’๐’†๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐‘ฐโ€™๐’… ๐’“๐’†๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐‘ฐโ€™๐’—๐’† ๐’”๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’”๐’ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’“. ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’†๐’๐’„๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’๐’†๐’๐’ˆ๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’ ๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’๐’”๐’† ๐’‚๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’Ž๐’† ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’“. ๐‘ฐ๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’๐’‡๐’‚๐’‘ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’“๐’†๐’‘๐’๐’“๐’• ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’….
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด
๐–ฃ๐–บ๐—‚๐—…๐—’ ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐–ผ๐—„-๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐—†๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–ฝ

If the streak fails, you can restore it by meditating or studying for 1 hour a day. There are daily missions, ideas can be given

๐— ๐˜† ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ :

Characterโ€™s name : Meruem
Name of anime : Hunter X Hunter
My code : 1b0zln
Current streak :

Challenges are completed but you can send memes and motivation images here too

๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…ก๐Ÿ…˜๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ข ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…ก๐Ÿ…” ๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…›๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…ข๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…“

:crossed_swords: First battle :crossed_swords:

Name Character Points
@GOVIND-19๐Ÿฅ‡ Himawari Nohara 2y20days
โ€“ โ€“ โ€“
@NofapperAADI๐Ÿฅˆ Shin-chan 290days
โ€“ โ€“ โ€“
@The_integrous_one :3rd_place_medal: Rengoku 155days
โ€“ โ€“ โ€“

:crossed_swords: Watched anime battle :crossed_swords:

Name Character Points
@Skull_Knight๐Ÿฅ‡ Erwin Smith 50 anime
โ€“ โ€“ โ€“
@anon32080123 Naruto 33 anime
โ€“ โ€“ โ€“
@TheSeeker :3rd_place_medal: Meruem 22 anime
โ€“ โ€“ โ€“
10 Likes

Nice challenge. Donโ€™t just keep it bland. Make it a bit more interesting. If you do that Iโ€™ll join

4 Likes

What are your suggestions?

1 Like

Yea well you can make mini games within this challenge. It can be team or solo. If you wanna stick to Hunter x Hunter theme itself then you can create teams like say Chimera ants, phantom troupe, gons gang, zoldycks etc.

Or you can keep it open to all animes and just randomly create teams of participants and have them compete against each other.

Streaks can determine player levels. And mini challenges say meditation week or something. Where if a player meditates for x minutes. He gets this much power up. And at the end of the challenge whichever team or solo player has the most power ups overall wins. You can have work out challenge, study/ work challenge etc

2 Likes

Making different animes compete with each other is a nice idea.
There can be team Jututsu Kaisen, team My hero academia, etc etc.
Each team members can choose characters from that anime.
Idk if that many people will participate though.

3 Likes

Tatakaeโ€ฆ
Eren yeager

3 Likes

These are good ideas, I accept suggestions. The basic essence can remain, but you can organize into teams and earn extra points with small weekly missions.

1 Like

Thats a great idea too. @TheSeeker you have to be creative in designing the challenge and actually invite people here. Tag them. Thereโ€™s so many challenges here, like fuck lot. You have to make it different and you have to bring them here by tagging. Otherwise people wonโ€™t be interested

2 Likes

Not a bad idea.
These would develop during the game

1 Like

The problem is that I havenโ€™t been able to make many friends since I downloaded the app. Thanks for your advice, Iโ€™ll add to the rules of the game

1 Like

Good choice
Your streak?

1 Like

@prothekter_aden @The_Ambitious_One @nofapstar123 @Sholt_Tenkerrot @rewire_user @debellator @Dean_Ambrose @Strong_one @The_Rising_One @anon6294077

Just doing the courtesy of tagging some people who might be interested in joining here

9 Likes

Thank you very much for your help. Then the game can begin

2 Likes

Characterโ€™s name: Prince Vegeta
Name of anime: Dragon ball :dragon:
My code: 4e8x24
Current streak: 1d / 15h / 20m

6 Likes

Shit I forgot to tag you :joy:. But good you are here

4 Likes

Nah even I sometimes forget to tag some people :joy: this is quite relatable.

3 Likes

Iโ€™ll choose Rengoku.
Kyojiro Rengoku from Demon slayer.
Streak: 19 days

2 Likes

I would have been curious about him with mark.

1 Like

Seto Kaiba.
Yu-Gi-Oh! duel monsters.
9q46nf

Youโ€™re no match to my Blue eyes white dragons!

3 Likes

@TheSeeker
Each character has some power levels. Power levels are mesured by:

:red_square: Nofap streak
:green_square: Meditation time
:blue_square: Exercise time

You can add or remove measurements if you want. Nofap takes 40%. Meditation takes 25% and Exercise takes 35%

There will be groups just like in the FIFA football world cup system (Only the first two characters in their group who have the highest power levels will continue. Then they will fight against random others but in only one battle. The one who has the lowest power level will die. Only one will remain in the end.)

Example of power level fight:

Nofap:

1st character:
Streak: 20 days
2nd character:
Streak: 5 days

20+5= 25

1st person will get: 5/25ร—40%=8%

2nd person will get: 20/25ร—40%=32%

Meditation:

1st character:
Meditation time: 30 minutes
2nd character:
Meditation time: 45 minutes

30+45=75

1st person will get: 30/75ร—25%=10%

2nd person will get: 45/70ร—25%=15%

Same thing for exercise

Letโ€™s say:

1st person: 20%
2nd person: 15%

1st character power level: 38%

2nd character power level: 62%

2nd character wins the fight

@The_integrous_one @GOVIND-19 what do you guys think?

I hope this is helpful

1 Like