The Lupus Challenge[Always OPEN]; Based on the Wolves of The Beyond

How can I join this thread

Now then I am a new born pup

It’s simple. Name your wolf, give a short description, and your current streak.

My wolf name is Nayu. He has a silver pelt, with one floppy ear. His eyes are a teal instead of the normal green of wolves, and his tail is twisted, like a branch.
(This is a good example of an explanation of your wolf.)

1 Like

It’s a bit lonely here…

You must sell people on the challenge if you want more people to join. Put more energy into it, and make it exciting and different. Right now, there are about 20 challenges that are taking people’s attention. Yours has to stand out from the crowd to compete.

In the past, I ran a successful challenge that had over 30 members, here’s a link:

Some more advice on building a challenge from a pro:

3 Likes

I want to join this challenge is a very interesting challenge and im willing to start today .Please help me how do i join?

1 Like

To join, all you need to do is make a wolf character. Think about your own character, how you look, what you like, and use those attributes to make your wolf. Give a short description of your wolf, such as fur color, size, any deformities, and anything that you think fits. Most importantly, name your wolf.
It’s best to keep a short list of other wolf characters that you can use.
I hope this helps

2 Likes

@Forerunner , how would I go about tagging a challenge?

2 Likes

Just like you tagged me right now - tag people you think would be interested in joining

1 Like

This challenge is only for legends and highly pro nofapper not for small children who plays Pokemon.
It takes too much effort to maintain the consistency and very hard to make 365 days !

So don’t compare any challenge with other challenges.
Every challenge has their own quality and destination.
If you have any doubt then ask @RiftCha . How he was serious for this challenge!

2 Likes

The most demanding challenge in this forum is last man standing challenge.

In 2024- 70 members
In 2023-100 members
In 2022- 100+ members
In 2021 -164 members .

Now tell me in which challenge you got 100+ members??
Because everyone wants to play the tough game,may be they are losing but they want to try.
@Forerunner

1 Like

@_TIGER Brother, I was simply quoting Govind’s advice on making a challenge.

I don’t have anything negative to say about the Last Man Standing Challenge, it was the first challenge I joined when I came to this forum, and it is the most famous here.

1 Like

Yeah bro.I have my vow to complete 366 days of nofap regardless of my current streak thats why I am taking this challenge seriously

2 Likes

Interesting ! I want to join man what do I do ?

Just create a wolf character and name it.
Be somewhat descriptive, with size, fur color, etc. I have a section in the intro of the challenge

My wof Name is Nkela, he has a scarr on the head, He has dark fur, but the fur of the face and muzzle are white, his eyes are yellow flax like.

3 Likes

That is a good example. I can just picture him In my mind, and he looks so cool!

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure it’s directed towards me so I’ll tell you this much…

I’ve won the last man standing challenge three years in a row now. I’ve been clean since 2021. The prize is 1k for the winner so you owe me 3k. So know who you are talking to. If you don’t, educate yourself. Don’t run your mouth otherwise.

And yes, I do watch Pokemon. I play Pokemon too. It was an important part of my childhood and I still cherish every moment spent on it. No regrets.

Atleast I don’t waste time writing a 3 week program to picture women as Goddesses.

200w

3 Likes

First read the instructions properly then ask .where is your check in? You will be offline for too many days and after somedays you will come and say I won the challenge.
This is not a sweet distribution program.

I don’t care where you will waste your time brother.