๐—ข๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ช๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐Ÿž๏ธ

9 Likes

7 Likes

11 Likes

Iโ€™m sorry, I wasnโ€™t ready for that either :sweat_smile:

1 Like

7 Likes

There can never be any actual reason to talk to a girl you donโ€™t know.

Can fire and water co exist?

Exactly.

Oh come on Avatar, itโ€™s not anime. You are made of 5 elements, not one. Just say you fear talking to her :smirk:

1 Like

I proved this shit before when I talked to group of 4-5 girls but they were juniors so I saw they were nervous while talking to me. I mentioned this thing in one of the post previously.

This girl is from same year tho (diff branch) and I can smell awkwardness if my calculations are true.

1 Like

I was just kidding in my last reply. Sorry for that. Itโ€™s fine, water and fire together ainโ€™t worth it. But, also, if itโ€™s already a loosing battle, there is no loss trying to gain experience.

1 Like

shootโ€ฆ
Multiple errors occurred: 1) Body is too short (minimum is 20 characters) 2) Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?

I have the rest of my life to gain this experience.
While I only have the next few years to reach a meaningful place in my life.

I will be presented with lot of opportunities in next coming years I know that.

So till then someone else can feed her attitude.

1 Like

Well, technically they can, according to Disneyโ€™s movie, Elementals. :fire:+:droplet:=:heart:

3 Likes

Well only if fiction and reality had any correlation

They do. We call it steam. That being said, I support your stance. Keep away from her especially if she doesnโ€™t give off good vibes. You donโ€™t need more negativity in your life.

1 Like

You reminded me of steam turbine which I studied in electrical energy generation topic.

Yeah man, not every girl out there appreciates a man on his grind. Many want finished products

Also reminds me of the water graph which I studied in thermodynamics in my mechanical engineering. And the triple point where ice, water and steam coexist.

Itโ€™s fine bro just leave her alone. Steam may exist but it is not stable. You need stability. Steam goes haywire.

1 Like

We as electrical engineers do control the voltage generated by how much steam we let it pass through the turbine.

I can be so cold, I can freeze her to below absolute zero. (She is from chemical so she knows it better than me).

1 Like

As an electronics engineer , It reminded me of steam produced by Reflex Klystron to indicate its going to explode when we forget to turn on the cooling fan ( Ik no one asked , but replied because just to know we electronics engineer exists :full_moon_with_face:. It felt like an existential crisis for me when topics like love was expressed in your domains of Engineering :joy: )

Whoโ€™s next ? Civil Engineers ? BBA ? Medicine ?

3 Likes

(I have been summoned):skull:
Courtesy Google, in business water represents the internal actions of the firm, particularly innovation whereas fire represents the external environment and marketing. When your water(innovation or your girl), compliments to the nature of fire(your stakeholders or you as a bf), the relationship gives an incredible outcome.

2 Likes

Thatโ€™s actually a very good statement from business point of view . No wonder girls picks top businessman / entrepreneurs like you.

As an electronics engineer , we were told love is dangerous and must be dozed off before it explode :skull:

3 Likes