๐—ข๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ช๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐Ÿž๏ธ

9 Likes

8 Likes

11 Likes

7 Likes

Big bruhhhhhhh moment :joy::joy::broken_heart:

2 Likes

bro i gave you the entirety of what is needed to get a rank in Gate :joy:, even @Strong_one got a good rank based on my advices. But no issues you still have time, you can do better next time.

7 Likes

bruh :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Yo hello
20 characters

3 Likes

Stitch Hi GIF - Stitch Hi Hi There GIFs

2 Likes

7 Likes

4 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

A student once asked a teacher: โ€œWhatโ€™s the difference between โ€˜I like youโ€™ and โ€˜I love youโ€™?โ€
The teacher then replied: โ€œWell, when you like a flower, you pluck it. But when you love a flower, you water it, everyday.โ€

11 Likes

And by plucking it means, you held it tight and bind it to yourself, you get the satisfaction but the probable restriction will eventually make that person die (metaphorically), they may not hate you for restricting them cus might be they also loved you, but they will regret cus you never let them grow.

But if you really loved them, prove it by watering it, you let it grow, doesnโ€™t matter if it grows with you or outgrows you, you wish for his/her happiness always.

Now what should you choose, pluck or water?

The answer lies between both. You get the flower a jar to stay fresh, means, you change yourself and your environment for a healthy and growth based relationship which will lead your person to stay and grow at the same time

Happy love life! Happy Valentineโ€™s (though I am single):slightly_smiling_face::+1:t2:

7 Likes

Man, yesterday my bros were forcing to talk to a popular girl, I was like damn how could I strike a conversation when I have heard she has little attitude.

I have seen her eyes closely so I can tell, she wears it with no apology (the attitude). And even if I did strike it, I donโ€™t see myself going far with her.

Meet her in person, girls loose their attitude when met alone. But itโ€™s also to note, is there any actual reason to talk to her? If not, why waste time.

Reason?!

Bruhh so deep, I wasnโ€™t ready for this๐Ÿซฅ

2 Likes