๐—ข๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ช๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐Ÿž๏ธ

These are all good points, I didnโ€™t know that the girl has an attitude. I was just saying that they could coexist, itโ€™s just it would be hard, and most likely will not end well. But if youโ€™re lucky, it can turn out positive

2 Likes

Luck and me always had a better love story than Twilight but in opposite manner.

1 Like

I see where this thread is going on the eve of valentineโ€™s day.

2 Likes

Map your relationship well to prevent circuit overloaded will love, you be the postive one, her being the negative, together you spark! Who needs ohms when you have the amperes of attraction? Hehe

(I read electric circuits before replying this)

2 Likes

Damn, bro is so poetic that too in my domain.

Well I just got reminded of my 11th class chemistry. Since sheโ€™s a chemical engineer I can just say her โ€œI know at present itโ€™s vandervaalโ€™s forces of attraction but we have the potential to make it an ionic bondโ€

4 Likes

Ironically ionic bonds breaks in water and heat(fire), we came to square one again.

2 Likes

I just searched google and it said:
Ionic bonds can be broken by dissolving in water or by heating at a high temperature .

:skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

So burn them with a comeback :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Wow , was just revising chemical bonding and its an hour before valentine , to see this :joy:

2 Likes

Thats an electrifying quote. I am impressed !!

You are partially correct. I am still impressed.

Proof : As per Ohms Law , Current ( Manโ€™s drive ) is inversely proportional to Resistance ( rejection from girl ) , If you are a normal man.

But if you are a Gigachad, whoโ€™s drive increases with every rejection . Potential difference ( V = IR ) , then it will create a spark . ( Purity - RisingOne GigaChad theorem )

So be a GigaChad :moyai:

3 Likes

An hour before joining bajrang dal.

3 Likes

Happy Valentines Day guys :skull:

13 Likes

Only 12 ? :joy::joy:
Boys letโ€™s do it

3 Likes

All the best wishing your crush :rofl::joy:

3 Likes

Remember, keep your word :joy: