🍀 𝘽𝙞𝙣𝙤𝙘𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙧'𝙨 𝙗𝙡𝙪𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙮

Yes I agree and well life has it’s problems but we all must remember we live life for a reason.

And that reason was god he made us and made this world so we can leave peacefully and grow as to one day find peace in all our challenges.

The more we don’t believe the younger we die.

The more we believe the more we live.

Believe in your god it can be jesus, god, buddah, allah, but it must be a real god and that same god will protect you and help you in all of the challenges life pulls on us.

The only ones that doesn’t explain as a god are: satan, people, heroes and probably the old gods like zeus, but it’s unknown.

1 Like

Found your new diary :handshake::handshake:

5 Likes

I totally agree 100% with this diary. Best way to succeed is not to fail, but to gain the strength when you fail.

We are humans who live every single day. Some will stay lonely forever, some for sometime, others will never be lonely. It’s all life, and something I learned from god was.

That I should never give up or let myself feel down, our father is here for us and to save us from the darkness of evil. Some will try to give us pain we shouldn’t give them pain, sometimes it will be the worst, we can’t let it be the worst. In life we must keep on going and to stop the hate between those who disrespect our father or their will and turn all their fortune to evil. Because I was about to give up, but god helped me stood up when I never knew I could, he is real and he is here to help us, keep believing you got this, for the better :pray::pray::pray::muscle::handshake:.

4 Likes

Dear diary, it has been a while since we’ve spoken.

Been suffering lately from intense urges due to my exams that won’t let me breath the air of life; I don’t have time to do my good habits.
I only kept exercising in the morning and taking a cold shower.

But on the positive side, it’s my second time surpassing day 10!
It’s about time!! :smiling_imp::partying_face:
I am getting closer to break my record each day.

Well that’s pretty much it. Time’s up.
I must return to study now but thanks to some unique spirits like @andythepro65 and @anon33800963 They really made me feel better.

Good day / night champions!! :fire:

4 Likes

No worries man take care good night and good day. You got this. No-fap is not getting out of what can change our life forever, but a way to get away from our addiction. Keep on fighting.

2 Likes

Finally exams are fuckin over!!
I can now take the rest that I deserve. But rest is colors and shapes. There is the rest that a person enjoys when he does nothing or wastes his energy on things that harms him only for temporary pleasure. And there is the fertile rest that a person enjoys when he turns from work to what he enjoys and enjoys people without tiring himself and others, the rest that benefits the body and mind without feeling tired or exhausted, and this is the fertile rest that its word indicates its meaning sincerely, and that people are infallible from the empty emptiness, barrenness that pollutes hearts, and it is the comfort that suits intellectuals such as readers, artists, or even professional athletes. My rest is with my good habits, with my family and RC, my rest is with Nofap!!

4 Likes

December 16th :ballot_box_with_check:

Alright day 1 here. So lots of good things happened today, I signed in a gym for the first time. I finally got enough free time for doing my good habits cause it’s winter vacation. I also took a cold shower but it became a lot easy since I’ve been taking them for months. No urges today and no sexual thoughts at all but all of this is normal since it’s day 1. Future me if you’re reading this you must know that no matter how your mind tries to justify it, relapsing is never the right choice.

3 Likes

Some times even day 1 turns out to be most stupid because of Chaser effect.
But yeah the realisation is real.

2 Likes

Friday, December 30th, 2022

The first time that I came to know about this addiction was close to 1000 days ago. Since then I lost not only my consistency with other good habits but also myself. My real me.
Ever since the coronavirus pandemic I have changed. Every thing changed. From being man, to less of a man.
I was lost. I didn’t knew what I was doing untill I did. And now it’s over.
1000 days for a 1000. Just like an eye for an eye. The monster inside me took away my life. And it’s time to get it back.
I’m not saying that I won’t quit this forever. These 1000 days are only for rewiring. The rest is life. The rest is another step. But for now I will focus on the first one.
I realized that I was focussing too much about my future that I forgot to embrace my moment. This moment.
May god forgive me for all of my bad doings. I am willing to change this time. Forget those times when I write go go go.
It’s time to make things right.
Dear future me, know that I love you and to build you a good condition, I will work now for it.

7 Likes

Saturday, December 31st, 2022

Went walking with my family today

(The sun has two reflections :new_moon_with_face::full_moon_with_face:)

happy-new-year-2023-gif-images-free-download-2
@_TIGER @The_integrous_one @Sholt_Tenkerrot @The_Ambitious_One @BlackMagic123 @VAGABOND @rajameghanan @textmr03 @prothekter_aden

13 Likes

Happy new year to you too bro :orange_heart:

3 Likes

Such beautiful pictures

Happy New year @Binocular. Your contribution is commendable in this community. o(〃^▽^〃)o

3 Likes

I hope allah guide you to the good
And i hope you break free from this slavery forever and make you a successful person
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Happy No Nut New Year bro

:tada::partying_face::partying_face:

4 Likes

Happy New Year to you bro
Those pictures are beautiful

4 Likes

You guys are the rainbow that emerges after a storm in my heart. Whenever I feel bad I always manage to stay positive with you, brothers.

A new year has begun! Let’s all be free once and for all! :statue_of_liberty:

6 Likes

Happy new year of Forum as well :smile: you just got the anniversary badge :wink:

4 Likes

Sunday, January 1st, 2023

Well well well…

It appears I decided to journal for the next 365 days. Ahhh… I hope this won’t end up like forever times when I even forget that I’ve got a diary :joy:

Anywho, I woke up at around 8 a.m. So yeah, I had enough sleep ( 7.5 hours ). I ate healthy food, spent time with my family, took good care of the last man standing challenge and my monthly challenge. Motivation was not bad. I might not feel that motivated but I can sense the power that my desire is giving me: I don’t even want to think about my addiction.
It’s a good sign. Such a great start to begin the new year.

I then went to my uncle’s place. We ate Couscous, it’s a traditional Tunisian food that looks like this:

Then we chatted a little and I also watched Dragon Ball Super Broly movie. But my dad thought of the beginning quite boring so he insisted on not watching it. And believe me, once my dad says No, he really mean it. We came back home at about 6:30 p.m.

Tomorrow is back to school. I really hate Mondays. Tomorrow: 8 hrs school alone. Not mentioning homeworks. I am really in the need of time management now.

That’s it I guess. I want to change this year. We all do.

Sweet dreams brothers! :star2:

5 Likes

Monday, January 2nd, 2023

So today was not bad, I woke up earlier than usual cause it’s back to school day at 6:30 a m. I said goodbye to my uncle Ali. He left for Frence cause he works there. He only visited us in the weekend. It’s not a really big trip (1hr flight).
Anyway today I studied for 6 hrs (I just remembered that I’m in the study challenge again) but it was only thanks to school. My grandma visited us and I told her about my grades. To be honest, they weren’t great but not bad either. The only subject that I am really really good at is maths.
I also arm reselled some of my classmates (males duh :upside_down_face:) and I won against all of them :joy: they asked me about how I am really strong when some of them are strong athletes. I was pretty shy, more confident… I didn’t know what to feel :sweat_smile: so I told them it was a gift from god.

Enough complementing myself. Let’s give it a slap to wake up now.

I almost relapsed today. Yup you read that right, technically my goal is to not procrastinate at all and if I do I would have relapsed. I almost gave in to laziness but then I remembered the saying of Hamza: “Do the hard work especially if you don’t feel like it”
So I finally decided to do every single task

I must be aware now. Laziness is the root source of every urge. I must never be lazy. I must never stay in the comfort zone.
Thank you God for helping me today.

Good night to you all and always be strong!

2q95h9eaxo641

4 Likes

Tuesday, January 3rd, 2023

Alright. I am feeling awesome right now.
I am ahead of many people in many things. I also noticed the girls talking about me. They found me more attractive, more… Manlier.
I also noticed a slight boost of confidence and started feeling more emotions.
Most of my school results weren’t really satisfying. They were my fault cause I didn’t even try to study this trimester like I used to do last year. And I also missed the science test. I will pass it tomorrow and if I get a full mark on it, I will have a big chance on being the first in my class.

NOFAP is great!
I started my journey not on January 1st, not December 31st, but December 30th.
I chosen this day “Friday” because I have lots of beautiful memories in it.
And that way I will celebrate each week of Nofap in it.
Till the next 365 days.
Remember that you can always do this. You only fail cause you still doubt yourself that you can’t go on anymore. So ask yourself this question:
“What if I don’t?”

5 Likes