๐Ÿ€ ๐˜ฝ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™˜๐™ช๐™ก๐™–๐™ง'๐™จ ๐™—๐™ก๐™ช๐™š ๐™จ๐™ ๐™ฎ

April 6th, 2023

I became a bit lazy lately, waisting my time on unnecessary things. I find studying extremely hard and itโ€™s hard to concentrate. But I know the reasons, I just have to stop procrastinating on doing the solutions. Thatโ€™s technically my big problem. I Know it all! I just donโ€™t do and that sucks!
Itโ€™s time to make tomorrow better. I will plan my day and try to not waste any moment. I will also start eliminating distractions and have a better mindset.
Today was a boring day. Itโ€™s true I didnโ€™t get any urges till now but if I continue like this, surviving the streak will be the least expected. The weekend is approaching. I must be prepared for it :fire:

Good night :writing_hand:t2::man_climbing:t2:

9 Likes

Haha no bro, but itโ€™s the channel that opened my eyes to reality.

(And no worries, I still did the 202 :new_moon_with_face:)

6 Likes

Ping me for 222th reply

4 Likes

April 8th, 2023

Completed day 7 again :muscle::fire: never giving up is sure worth every sweat, tear and sacrifice. I am becoming more and more confident each day and till now, no urges.
It was hell of a productive day, I cleaned each centimeter of my room, exercised, took a shower, studied, read and spent some time with my family. My second trimester grades are better than the first and Iโ€™m planing on skyrocketing the third on a hole other level! I know I can do it and I will. Thank you me for never doubting me. Thank you God for guiding me.
Good night!

7 Likes

April 9th, 2023 - Day 8

Holly! Itโ€™s been 3 months since I completed 8 days! I am really proud of myself of what I accomplished so far. Things are becoming better each day and I started experiencing mindful clearness. Although, I didnโ€™t study today cause I wanted to enjoy my Sunday and I did. I felt really happy today for simply no reason, my self confidence skyrocketed and my voice god deeper :fire: I feel like a flower made of flame :muscle::muscle::joy::joy:

Failures are like rocks, either you put it on your back and it breaks,
Or you put it under your feet so you rise up and conquer all!

11 Likes

Good bye guys. I have a very important exam on Friday. Till then I will be absent.

6 Likes

I remember a dialogue from the movie pushpa :joy:
Pushpa means not flower :hibiscus:, itโ€™s fire :fire:

Our indian guys will get the meaning :joy::joy::v:t2:

4 Likes

All the best bro. Give your best

4 Likes

Best of success in your exams bro

3 Likes

I finished my test yesterday and it was good. I think I answered most of the questions correctly but I canโ€™t say anything till I get the results. In these few days, I was studying approximately 11 hours a day so I did nothing but sitting on my desk and had lots of stress which resulted in messing up my streak after 10 days.
I relapsed like 4 times in one week but now that is all finished I can enjoy peace and concentrate on other habits like piano, exercise, reading, etcโ€ฆ I realized the beauty of these other habits and started to appreciate them more after being obliged to not do them for some days. I guess that you truly realize the importance of a thing when it is taken from you. I am ready for a new start, a new journey.
I am ready to improve again!

8 Likes

Bro give some of that motivation to me too :skull:
I canโ€™t move on easily after so many relapses

3 Likes

Itโ€™s all in the mind bro. Donโ€™t let it fool you.
I just imagine it as negative hormones not the end of the world :joy:

3 Likes

Exactly , I know that Iโ€™m making it up but I canโ€™t get rid of it and end up increasing the effects to months

Wow :joy:

3 Likes

Trigger 1 - Loneliness

Loneliness triggers my desires. Avoid staying lonely as much as possible.
I want to master my desires as well as my emotions and wisely use my sexual energy.

Trigger 2 - Phone in bed

Phone is a powerful device. It could be beneficial just like it could be self-destructive. Phone in bed can causes procrastination and might trigger my desires. If I need to message someone, check in RC or use it for any valid reason will not stay in bed. I must Sit on a chair with a good back poster and when Iโ€™m done I will close it at mediately. Before 30 minutes of sleep, no technology for my brain needs to rest and it is at a weak state and I might do things that I cannot control or not being aware of. Same thing for the first thing in the morning.

Trigger 3 - Stress / depression

Nothing is perfect in life but God.
There will be good times just like there will be bad ones. I must accept and believe in faith and face my problems head on. Being depressed or stressed for any kind reason will not benefit me at all. That is a trigger and behind it lies a powerful energy. I must not waste it in vain and I must use it wisely. Meditation, exercise, talking to loved ones and other more tools are available to overcome such negative feelings.

Itโ€™s been a while since Iโ€™ve journaled. I was planning on not journaling today as well but I decided to at least write my top 3 triggers. I will start exam period and I almost fell due to these triggers. Itโ€™s good that I identified them and wrote some solutions to each one.
Itโ€™s still morning currently and I am greatful that I decided to not waste today.
Here we go!

5 Likes

April 24th, 2023

Fake friend

I realized the truth about someone today. My so called friend whom I gave my history notebook gave it back today on the date of the exam after promising to bring it back last week. I keep sending him messages to at least take pictures of the lesson but what made me really angry is that he saw them and didnโ€™t respond. Just whatโ€™s wrong with this guy? Whenever he needs anything Iโ€™m always here to help and support. But this one time when I needed him he completely ignored me! I canโ€™t believe that these types of people exist in this world but I guess that is raw truth.

It was a good day. I fought some urges but managed to ignore them. Studied 11.5 hours and my eyes are tired now. I got a math test tomorrow so I must sleep early. I just found out that summer vacation is only after a month, for us the first year of highschool :relieved:
Anyway, I am planning on journaling again. I have the motivation to start a strong journey.
Good night!

9 Likes

Ohh man, enjoy these days as much as you can (plus also put effort on studies which you are already putting so good)โ€ฆ by reading this statement of yours regarding summer holidaysโ€ฆ got me so much Nostalgic feelings of my school daysโ€ฆthose were the best days of my lifeโ€ฆso much joy, escaping from teacherโ€™s beating (as I didnโ€™t like to do homeworks :joy:), eating lunch in 1st period and then roaming in whole school in search of friendโ€™s lunch, etcโ€ฆ Enjoy these days :maple_leaf:

5 Likes

Thanks man! I will. Especially this year for everything is easy and will have lots of free time. I will also focus on some other habits like piano, reading and exercise. But for now, I will study hard this month cause if I make a good base now I wonโ€™t find it hard to learn next year :muscle:

5 Likes

Thatโ€™s just horrible bro. Youโ€™re a wonderful person, you deserve much better friends than that.

Best of success with your math test.

5 Likes

April, 26th, 2023

Relapsed last night :man_facepalming:t2: but feeling better now.
Woke up at 7 a.m today.
I went to school and came back home then watched TV and spent time on phone. Phone takes most of my day with an average of 6 hours.
I decided to stop using it for at least 3 days and then detox it after this pause is finished.
I just broke my finger toe :grimacing::smiling_face_with_tear: I donโ€™t want to write any details cause someone might feel the pain if I write how it happened :joy:
Anywho, I got Geography test tomorrow. I will try to make a productive day starting from now by sleeping early :muscle:
Alhamdulillah for everything!

9 Likes

Must be painful. Do you really mean you got a fracture? How did it happen?

5 Likes