๐Ÿ€ ๐˜ฝ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™˜๐™ช๐™ก๐™–๐™ง'๐™จ ๐™—๐™ก๐™ช๐™š ๐™จ๐™ ๐™ฎ

Yo bino what up after 67days I am in this forum itโ€™s feeling great๐Ÿ˜ƒ I hope you too doing good I broke my old record it was 77 days and now I am at 79 days streak wow unbelievable it is showing results ah practice practice makes better dude.

6 Likes

Damnโ€ฆ I totally forgot I got a diary :joy:
Thanks for the good vibes @LosTman14 and yeah I agree, practicing one thing is better than planning many things. Congrats for that golden streak :smiley: I hope you stay unstoppable in the face of adversity :crossed_swords:

6 Likes

1 year of practice is showing result I was rarely able to do 50 - 60 days streaks but still facing problem socially I am getting trouble to talk to people and friends the way I talk I think it hurts others so,I think sometimes itโ€™s better not to talk to them instead ignore them,I ignored them cause I donโ€™t want to hurt them but I think it hurts more when I ignore.Guys help me out.Its troubling me a lot so please help me out

4 Likes

You can only be good at talking to people if you have experience. You get experience from talking to many many people. You canโ€™t be good at first and thatโ€™s a fact. Staying silent wonโ€™t solve the problem. It will only make it worse just like you said.
The art of conversation is very complex. You need to know when to talk and when to stay silent, what to talk about and how. The key is confidence and experience. Trust me, practice it just like you practiced nofap and believe me, it wonโ€™t be as hard as nofap.

5 Likes

How to join NNN challenge

3 Likes

You will find everything you need to know here

3 Likes

You know guys before my 12th exam I was totally over over addicted to pmo so I was not able to focus in study but somehow I gave my 12th exam and passed out 12th but after that I was not ready for college because My brain was totally destroyed by addiction so I thought that I should not join college, I did so because I want to heal my mental issue I am taking gap for atleast three years but that doesnโ€™t mean I am doing nothing.I joined a mobile shop at September here I can develop my socializing skill and many.
So guys I want yours suggestion. Is my decision right of taking college gap?

5 Likes

Itโ€™s hard for any of us to say whatโ€™s right and whatโ€™s wrong with absolute certainty. Especially since we donโ€™t know you or your situation very well.

However, what I can say is you have to be ready to evolve with the circumstances. To quote James Clear, โ€œIt is unlikely that your actual path through life will match the exact journey you had in mind when you set out.โ€ So whatever you decide to do, just stay true to your purpose and if you find yourself squandering away your time, take corrective measures.

7 Likes

Just as @CoffeeMan said we cant tell decision is right or wrong but once you take a decision dont look back , you can have small goal and a vision that you want to acheive in this time , work for it and make your decision right.

6 Likes

40 days complete

Life is tough but so is I.
I made it through, I changed the plan and here I am. But something more important is happening in the same time. I will graduate from high school in 1.5 years and Itโ€™s time to work like never before.
I already nailed it in some subjects but I must improve many other areas as well.
From now on I will only check-in in the weekends.
My goal is to become a computer engineer and go to a decent university. I want a bright future so I will work hard to be worthy of it.
Itโ€™s not a goodbye, Iโ€™ll be checking in next weekend and update everything weekly.

Time to rise!

6 Likes

Congrats on your success. I remember the times when you could barely achieve 10 days, and 17 days were almost impossible for you. And now where you areโ€ฆon the top!!!

3 Likes

A true warrior knows his limits but that doesnโ€™t mean he accepts them.

Still on the way bro. Hopefully I will keep it that way :muscle: Thanks :grin:

4 Likes

Alright, I will finish high school in 1.5 years, and every test I have and every mark I get count. Iโ€™ve been studying with too much quantity but not quality. I mostly spend 30 minutes working over 3 hours, and thatโ€™s not smart at all; itโ€™s actually dangerous, and there is more to it than that. I am not exercising regularly, canโ€™t find time for other activities, and Iโ€™m not getting sufficient sleep. This needs to be changed.

Itโ€™s about time I follow my own advice; I will eliminate physical as well as mental distractions, and I will accomplish more in less time. In class, I need to dominate at least 75% of the lesson I get. No more leaving comprehension or even memorization for later. I will also manage my time wisely in a way that I can find it easy and fun to accomplish more.

So hereโ€™s tomorrowโ€™s plan:

1. Wake up at 7 a.m (Iโ€™m not trying to wake up early but to get enough sleep tonight).
  2. No studying for more than 11 hours.
  3. Take a 10-minute rest after each hour of studying (meditation, without distractions).
  4. 1 hour of exercising, shower, and room organization.
  5. 1 hour of playing the piano.
  6. No distractions, especially my phone, during studying.
  7. Pray on time.
  8. Drink enough water.
  9. Update my accomplishments.
  10. Plan the next day.

Just these 10 habits/advices should be enough to fix my study and day routine. Enough words now, time for actions.

4 Likes

Great strategy my friend
Be hard working but with being smart
You only need to do one thing about study
You need to focus during your teacher is explaining the lesson and try to activate with him/ her by questions
So that you can get out of the class with 85% of the lesson
And do it with all lessons
Donโ€™t leave someone of your colleagues be more active than you
And when you end the day you need to go finish all the lessons you had taken and solve in them in the same day or the day after at a maximum range
And at the end of the week you need to revise for the lessons you had taken the whole week
So you will nearly understand and memorize every lesson with more than 90 %
With this routine i can guarantee you will be the best and also you will save so much time spent in useless study
And also make sure to do your prayers in time that will make a huge difference

With this routine i can guarantee you will be the best in the school

4 Likes

Thanks for the precious advice @VAGABOND
I will follow it for sure :muscle::grin:

4 Likes

2023-12-23T21:45:00Z

Iโ€™ve been a bit lost the last few days but I can say that Iโ€™ve snapped out of it.

So much to fix and so much to accomplish. Iโ€™m in winter vacation and if I donโ€™t use it wisely, my whole future might be ruined.

Iโ€™m serious. I need to improve right here and right now. I donโ€™t care what day it is or what happened before. I am a reborn now and itโ€™s time to write a whole new book.

I need to sleep, exercise, play the piano, pray, clean my room, study suffetiently, spend more time with family and use technology wisely.

Nothing matters now, not even those 1000 times I failed. Cause right now, Iโ€™m starting to build my future.

5 Likes

Question is,can you make a hard promise to yourself?

2 Likes

I already did after my last relapse. It was the strongest promise yet.

2 Likes

Bro, with your mindset and plan your whole future wonโ€™t be ruined. You got a decent plan and who cares if youโ€™ve had a few slip ups in the past. With all the things in your plan youre gonna make it. When I downloaded this app I couldnโ€™t make it past 20 days and im gonna shatter that tomorrow. If youโ€™re on this app you will succeed.

3 Likes