π—ͺπ—˜ π——π—˜π—–π—Ÿπ—”π—₯π—˜ π—ͺ𝗔π—₯ βš”οΈ π—”π—šπ—”π—œπ—‘π—¦π—§ π—§π—›π—˜ 𝗣𝗒π—₯𝗑 π—˜π— π—£π—œπ—₯π—˜! - π—£π—›π—”π—¦π—˜ 2: Make March Magnificent!

January 25 Check in :heavy_check_mark: :heavy_check_mark:

7 Likes

24 days completed :white_check_mark:

Having tough days :frowning:

6 Likes

Day 4 of no Fap
January 25th
Woke up with some regret about last night but no urges just checking inπŸ™

4 Likes

I reseted it. I saw pictures where were almost naked girls. I did not masturbate so much but I reseted

4 Likes

Have beaten my previous best streakπŸ’ͺ🏻

5 Likes

Wednesday, January 25th, 2023

No urges. It was an amazing day :star2:
I was so productive today whether with habits or studying. I also composed a new musical piece on my piano. It was just miraculous.
I am aiming forward. The past is below, the future is above and Nofap is the way.

4 Likes

Checking Jan 25th

Current streak: 7 days.

I had a titanic urge today. But everything is okay now.

4 Likes

Congratulations brother :muscle:t2::partying_face::partying_face:

3 Likes

25 January check-in :white_check_mark:
Day 74 :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:
Some urges
Didn’t do much in this day
Just some exercise
The whole day i was busy in another things

6 Likes

Great streak congrats @survivor2002 ! Keep going :+1:

2 Likes

January 25 check in :white_check_mark:
I usually do weekly check in, but today is an exception.
I just wanted to warn you guys to be careful when exercising. While doing weighted pull ups at my gym I hurt my lower back. Now I’m pretty much unable to walk without feeling severe pain. I won’t be able to exercise this week and maybe the next one. Hopefully this gets resolved soon.

Always warm up before starting and don’t overdo it.

3 Likes

Try running for 10 minutes straight at the gym before exercising. It’s the best warm up for your full body and it is the best way to keep your heart strong. And don’t exaggerate too much while exercising by surpassing your max reps if you’re not sure you can. This might even cause serious injuries. Be careful @TonyTheChristian take care of your back this week brother, i advice you to lie on the floor for at least 15 minutes every day. It will help relaxing your back muscles and improve your posture.

3 Likes

It’s quite sad to know that our friend @anon6294077 (Kunal194) deleted his account. We will miss you, warrior.
I wish you the very best on your everyday journey.

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions my friend! Yeah I’m going to be careful from now on. I learned the lesson the hard way :sweat_smile: I’ll try laying down on the floor as you suggested :+1:

2 Likes

:white_check_mark: Daily Check-in 25/01/22

3 Likes

Failed at day 3 but i will win this time

4 Likes

Jan ²⁢ Check in guys today.,.,

5 Likes

Day 5. I was sick yesterday so make the check-ins.

Haven’t felt any urges. It’s been great. Did some exercise and did some work.

5 Likes

Wed 25th Jan
Simple check-in

It’s been a good day, but feeling blue this evening

3 Likes

Thanks brother :two_hearts::heart_eyes::v:t2:

2 Likes