π—ͺπ—˜ π——π—˜π—–π—Ÿπ—”π—₯π—˜ π—ͺ𝗔π—₯ βš”οΈ π—”π—šπ—”π—œπ—‘π—¦π—§ π—§π—›π—˜ 𝗣𝗒π—₯𝗑 π—˜π— π—£π—œπ—₯π—˜! - π—£π—›π—”π—¦π—˜ 2: Make May Marvelous!

I’m joining in this war. I’m ready to kill all these urges and destroy my goals​:fire::fire:
StrongMindStrongBody
My share code: sq800x

3 Likes

Day 4 no-fap challenge. Hows it going for me:

No urges: :white_check_mark:

Sick: :x:

Happy: :white_check_mark:

Sad: :negative_squared_cross_mark:

Mad: :heavy_equals_sign:

Listened to music: :white_check_mark:

Exercised: :white_check_mark:

Push-ups: :x:

Meditation: :x:

Worried: :negative_squared_cross_mark:

Study or did college work: :white_check_mark:

Working: :x:

Single: :white_check_mark:

:white_check_mark:: Yes
:x: or :negative_squared_cross_mark:: No
:heavy_equals_sign:: not much
:wavy_dash:: Just checking but didn’t

4 Likes

This is how it went for me yesterday. I will see how today goes and tommorow I’ll place it as day 5 :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Checking a bit earlier today.

Current streak: 6 days(in about 2 hours)

6 Likes

Was having small to medium urges today
But overcame everything. Feeling good now.

7 Likes

nofaplegend Check in day 2 :fire:

4 Likes

**January 24,DAY 10, Check in :heavy_check_mark: **

5 Likes

Iam Not Well Done nothing all day
Will continue routine after Feeling well
:upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Hey survivor keep it up …you are an inspiration…

4 Likes

Thanks bro
Really appreciate your support

2 Likes

24 January check-in :white_check_mark:
Day 73 :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:
No urges
Couldn’t do anything as i was deeply busy in something else
So hope from tomorrow i will start

6 Likes

Day 3 of no Fap
January 24th
I did see research on a side hustle I’m invested in and spend 2 or 3 hrs watching videos about it. My Dieting today was not good but I had no urges today which is very good. I’m bouta head to the gym in a few and that will rap up my dayπŸ˜‡

4 Likes

Check in guys today.,., Jan ²⁡

4 Likes

Tues 24th Jan

I should’ve checked in yesterday - I got up early and eagerly, started my day by being in Church & prayer.
It was good, busy and productive day.

The day ended in annoyance as I got banned from selling in my chosen category on eBay, though still hoping to have it resolved. Nofapwise, not great but not terrible.

This morning I could’ve got up and straight back to God in prayer, but felt tired and exhausted ;;;

[[[Fell back asleep, entertained unhelpful thoughts, which lead to images and the inevitable]]] :-1:

I’m back here again this evening, completing my post after having a nice evening chatting with LDR, learning and testing our skills.
I didn’t think to talk about my laziness and relapse this morning, but I really do need to keep to reality and be way more mindful of my sins and weakness.

I’m happy to stay weak and trusting in God,…but,… maybe I’m not, maybe I’m just saying so because I know at the end of the day I’ll always be dependent on His Grace to save me through any suffering.

But, yes, it’s true, I’m still very much tempted to sin again and again, and not care.

So, I got on with an early day, made the effort to be in God’s House, And the day was good -incidentally my eBay issue was resolved, and can once again sell my collection- So that was a good day.

Early rise, Prayer, eat, work, walk, work, and a mistake selling an item (I knew) I wasn’t actually allowed - which later resolved because I acted fast and would co-operate professionally. The whole thing says a lot about a relationship with God.

Now, this evening as I write this post, I’m anxious and feeling tempted again -though not as much after writing/thinking about that last paragraph- read it again,…then write without reading this part again.

The mistake disrupted my feelings, because I’d enjoyed selling to make some extra cash towards my trip. But I shouldn’t let things bother me,…well, actually I shouldn’t have been selling something that got flagged in the past that was an infringement of copyright. Yes, many sellers don’t follow policy, there are loopholes, people don’t seem to really care, buyers and sellers - and that is not a resolving sentence.

Today, I didn’t go to church, the day was alright, it was kinda productive.

The resolved issue made me feel very pleased, but it was because I had to be Humble at Mercy’s door and Co-operate. To work with another soul & mind, through failings. I know I don’t need to be so dramatic about it :sweat_smile: but I know I need to take stuff way more to heart that I have been.

It’s vital to be on the path, they say.
We’ve got to at least see a path, and began to carve out a journey.

Oh how great it would be to feel driven, fighting, and bang on a good streak - but I don’t have a motorbike or even a road to drive on. A destination or aim? I don’t know what that means anymore.
All I think about is inward things that I wouldn’t want to share with people, not even here out of respect.
So, I’m left alone with this shit.

Sorry for the no-resolve.
I don’t want to use words so lightly, but actually mean every word, know it and be it - and always always be able to laugh at myself.
Take seriously the things I need to,
be Humble, co-operative and Eager.

Thanks be to God

5 Likes

I understand this is about no Fap and grinding for the future but I just wanna let me heart out. Me and my mom just got into an argument about somethings and it got a little carried away. We started talking about the financial state and sadness of the world and then I went on and explained that we come from a very poor family. I hate seeing everyone in my family work and slave away just for that paycheck. I said something on the lines of that our family wasted their potential and it’s sad to see everyone in this state in life and my mom was saying that I was pretty much calling everyone a loser. Then I explained that I was not and that the only loser in our family was my uncle. He stabbed and used my mom and grandma and that is unmanly thing to do. I had fast food this night bc we didn’t have food. I got home and this got brought up in our argument. She said that I always worry about food but there have been times where we didn’t get much. This week we didn’t get enough groceries to use this week and it was manly cheap junk food that isn’t good for you. She then said that she buys foods you cook but that I am to lazy to do so. She cooks the food that she buys and needs to cook. Then she said I look at our family in only money and then told me to go read my f***** bible and this hit me. I didn’t want to disrespect my mom or family I just wanna make them happy and make sure they live the rest of their lives happy. I don’t know if I’m in the wrong. I told my mom that I didn’t mean to say these things but idk man. I wish not to make the Lord angry or sad or upset. My heart is broken. I’ve been overwhelmed with thoughts and feelings. I usually just push through and I regret having this conversation tonight. I only pray God forgives me. I don’t like talking about my problems I just get after it.

5 Likes

Checking in for JJJ: day 24
Beginning today, I will only check in once a week (on Wednesdays). Just trying to control my internet usage a bit more strictly considering how in the past two days it almost become my downfall. The same day next week will be the beginning of FFF. Looking forward to the opportunity for further growth.

7 Likes

Day 25 check in 25/1/2023 :white_check_mark:

5 Likes

:paw_prints: Checkin in the 25th of January :paw_prints:

All good. I won’t overthink on urges and such. Everyday life means everyday struggles. It is normal that we got tempted in many ways. If I give too much focus on one of it, than I destine myself to fall for that temptation. Hence I won’t join fff or any challenge. It would be counterproductive for me for keeping my attention on something I don’t want to bother with anymore and don’t even want to consider it’s existence. It’s in the past. Behind me. I look forward.

:tiger2:

7 Likes

Day2βœ…οΈ
Started new routine with morning workout and waking up earlier in addition to my after work gym session. Going hard this time we got this heads up kingsπŸ’ͺ

6 Likes

I have lost This war just by 5 day’s, but i am not feeling even 1% guilt as 45 days is new longest streak I had and I will do much better next time :hugs:

7 Likes