๐—ช๐—˜ ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—”๐—ฅ โš”๏ธ ๐—”๐—š๐—”๐—œ๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ก ๐—˜๐— ๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—˜! - ๐—ฃ๐—›๐—”๐—ฆ๐—˜ 2: Make May Marvelous!

Can you tell us anything about your country that
How it is going after covid or anything which you would like to share with us

2 Likes

:white_check_mark:

5 Likes

Which app is it ?

@The_integrous_one

1 Like

Ironwill: Still I rise

2 Likes

Weโ€™re with you my guy

1 Like

ALERT!!! We are approaching perhaps our largest enemy around the next turn and we MUST STAY STRONG AND FOCUSEDโ€ฆ

THE ENEMY IS TIME :date:. MOST nofappers lose the battle from day 7 to day 9-- thatโ€™s right about NOW for a lot of us. See the evidence:

Please see my analysis and review of this phenomen at the post link below. Once you get past this turn youโ€™ll be empowered going forward.
PREPARE SOLDIERS: Tighten your straps, wash your clothing and your wounds, clean your phone and put up your shields. Get rest and donโ€™t test your vulnerabilities. The more you know, the more powerful you will be. KNOW that the enemy of the 7 to 9 day mark destroys THOUSANDS of soldiers repeatedly. This is your chance to break the cycles. The choice is yours and your future is NOW.

11 Likes

Guys โ€ฆjust relapsed gonna take time and think about it

1 Like

Soldier down coming around the 1-week corner!! :warning:
Read my post above your comment and come back stronger. Finish the month out from here!! :100:

2 Likes

Currently the temperature is pretty high here but yesterday was pretty cold and it rains rarely. COVID 19 is gone now and we are living a normal life now. Tunisia is a beautiful country, here in Africa they name it The green Tunisia. But the people here are very rude and selfish and they all care only about themselves. The school system here is the worst here and believe me, you donโ€™t want to know about it :joy:

5 Likes

For me itโ€™s mostly day 11-15.
I bet after 12 days also there will be a decrease in number, I am not using the app so I wonโ€™t know.

4 Likes

Maybe days 11-15 is a second curveโ€ฆ Hold the front line strong until then and stay on guard as the two week mark approaches :dagger:
:crossed_fingers:t2: Hopefully we take advantage of this team effort and we lose very few soldiers, hopefully zero!

3 Likes

I re installed this app and now my days got reseted :joy::smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

You can add a date there, if you remember the date of your last relapse.

1 Like

Click on relapse button, then add the date and time you want.

1 Like

Done bro thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

By doing godโ€™s name chanting feeling very happy today :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Generally, no one likes his/her school system.
I am having a doubt since you are a teenager you had not done PMO since 1 year your age is 15 so at which age you were addicted to it

1 Like

Actually he makes notes on YouTube videos he watches and later copy pastes it when need be.
I have seen this concept in atleast 2-3 Self improvement YouTube channels now.
Itโ€™s called changing the identity, just donโ€™t identify as someone who is trying to quit smoking rather identify as someone who doesnโ€™t smoke, applies to any addiction.
Yeah his posts are informative but I donโ€™t like the fact that he doesnโ€™t accept that he read or saw it somewhere. He writes the stuff he watches or reads and then pretends he wrote it himself.

Who told you that? Lol

3 Likes

When you learn somethings each day you note it down on the paper and try to memorize it. Once you want to write again you donโ€™t copy paste you just replace few words: instead of I like to, I love to etcโ€ฆ So when you start writing you donโ€™t come up with ideas who am I Albert Einstein? No of course not.

I just write what I learn in my own way and add few things to it. Thatโ€™s when I say I wrote. For an example when you search for black holes on line you get the same idea but not the same explanation, thereโ€™s a difference between each and every video and thereโ€™s a difference between each and every post I write from the videos and books I read. My book was made from videos, other books, and sites and improvisation. Cause in the end, you canโ€™t write about something you donโ€™t know about.

When I was 13 years and 3 months old in May 2020

You start school at 8 a.m and finish at 5 p.m with 1 or 2 hours break. You come back after studying at least 5 subjects and each subject you have its homework and sometimes you have 2 or 3 tests the next morning for about 2 months. Yeah, youโ€™re probably suffering like me :joy:

4 Likes

Hello Guys!!! I am not able to focus on my work anymore, my job involves sitting down all day, most of the time thinking and writing down stuffโ€ฆ Even though I am not having urges, my mind is always towards PMO and related topics. I am not able to focus and loosing productivity. What should I doo ? I do exercise, roam around, socialoze with people, sleep early, wake up at 6, eat healthy, play games, study and everything that I know.

Right now I am seeing relapsing is the only way to reset my thinking and work as expected. Please help suggest something that can stop from relapsing in coming hours. !!!

3 Likes