π—ͺπ—˜ π——π—˜π—–π—Ÿπ—”π—₯π—˜ π—ͺ𝗔π—₯ βš”οΈ π—”π—šπ—”π—œπ—‘π—¦π—§ π—§π—›π—˜ 𝗣𝗒π—₯𝗑 π—˜π— π—£π—œπ—₯π—˜! - π—£π—›π—”π—¦π—˜ 2: Make May Marvelous!

I would like to participate

9 Likes

@TEOFILO @Stoic_man @The_Ambitious_One @TheSeeker @VAGABOND

You guys are added :muscle:

Damn… I can’t wait till November starts :fire:

12 Likes

I just gained a 15 day streak , the benefits were really amazing , I was doing pro level things , my time management was really good at work , I was able to do difficult chores with ease . But a day before yesterday, at 3 am , I wasn’t able to sleep , maybe because of the energy that semen provided me with . I failed at that moment , and continued to relapse for another day too . But this time , with this streak , I learned that NOFAP is something which is the solution to many of your problems into daily life . Your health gets directly affected by Nofap . I was only sleeping like 6 hrs a day ( other than that , I sleep for 9 hrs ) . There are just simple things which nofap changes your thinking , your perception about things , you start sounding more optimistic and work on solutions rather than aversion .

What I really think is a year ago on this forum , I was able to manage a streak of 17 days in NNN , and now here I am again this time , it is going to be a Complete Month :muscle:. Cause this time I am fighting with experience of my whole year mistakes , I made :muscle:.

Count me in @Binocular for NNN.

9 Likes

Welcome back, warrior.
Our enemy thinks he could just beat us and walk away with ease? We are just getting started.
Let’s have our revenge this NNN shall we?

9 Likes

I want to join. Can someone tell me how to join. I’m new to this platform

8 Likes

Hello @KoushikPrahlad !

If you want to join, please provide me with your sharing code. If you don’t know what your sharing code or have any other questions you will find the full guide here

8 Likes

Add me pls C. S.- 17 DAYS S.C. – chnvsc

7 Likes

@Binocular Count me in, my sharing code: 8mkmij

6 Likes

Count me in @Binocular

Cs: 15 Days
Sc: sospqy

6 Likes

Count me in brother I will fight myself also I am in a challenge of 90 days of Persistence from 21st October So for NNN war I am ready.
SC- dwtolz

7 Likes

Take me in for the NNN @Binocular

6 Likes

I’m in for NNN. @Binocular
SC: mo4wcc

8 Likes

OOO day 26 checking-in
Streak of 29 days

@Binocular, you know I’m in for NNN :wink:

8 Likes

If I am deluded and lost right now, which I am sure I am in some way, I think that I can be sure that I’m doing one thing correctly by remaining on the semen retention journey, even if all else that I think or do is wrong. I believe that whatever form of blindness I have now will be cured at some point and I will progressively see things with greater wisdom and less based on pleasure seeking.

7 Likes

Day 11 :white_check_mark:

In the midst of life’s dark nights, I realize that just as the sun continues to rise every morning, I also find the strength to rise through the difficult days. Every challenge, every obstacle, is an opportunity for growth and overcoming.

I remember that in the darkest moments, that’s when I discover my true resilience. Just like the sun that faces the darkness of night and emerges with a new day, I face my difficulties and emerge stronger and wiser.

Life is a journey of ups and downs, and each challenge is an important part of that journey. Sometimes dark nights are necessary to fully appreciate the light of good days. Therefore, I continue to get up, no matter how difficult the day is, because I know that overcoming is what makes me grow and evolve.

Darkness is not the end, but rather the prelude to a new beginning. Every dawn brings the promise of hope and the opportunity to shine, just like the sun. Thus, I always remember that, even in the most challenging moments, my ability to overcome is unbreakable, and the light of my determination never stops shining.

11 Likes

I’m in for NNN

Sharing code:
jjvknv

9 Likes

I am ready to be a warrior…

Code:-3svg50

9 Likes

OOO day 27 checking-in
Streak of 30 days

7 Likes

IMG_0314

Day 12 :white_check_mark:

I often find myself deep in thought, questioning the course of my life. It’s a question that permeates my days: am I living fully or just letting life pass me by as if in a state of lethargy?

Routine, obligations, and expectations can sometimes cloud my vision. It’s easy to fall into a trap where I go with the flow, without questioning whether I’m doing what really matters to me. However, I believe that the true essence of life lies in the constant search for purpose and exploring what I am passionate about.

Beauty lies in simple moments, in those moments when the heart lights up, whether with a spectacular sunset, a laugh shared with friends or a deep conversation that touches the soul. It’s about challenging complacency, setting ambitious goals and expanding my horizons.

Self-reflection is my compass on this journey. I have to ask myself: what really inspires me? What moves me and makes me feel alive? Life is ephemeral, a precious gift, and it is up to me to shape it into something meaningful. So I don’t just want to exist, I want to embrace the opportunity to live fully, writing my own story and leaving a mark that reflects who I am.

10 Likes

I am in. Add me.
yi1bx8

9 Likes