π‘π„π–πˆπ‘π„ π‚πŽπŒππ€ππˆπŽπ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍 πƒπ„π“πŽπ— πŸ“± πŽπ…π…πˆπ‚πˆπ€π‹ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄

This isn’t spam or an inappropriate post.
I think we are all in the need of this kind of challenge.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not trying to be rude or anything, I’m trying to protect this community and its users from letting this Forum turn into Reddit.

There are many things you think you should do and many things you want to achieve from working out regularly, eating healthy, reading, spending some time with family, or simply actually doing hobbies instead of browsing RC or spending useless time in front of your screen.

Before we get to our goal, let’s talk about the danger of exaggerate-community use and average screen time:

man-sitting-bedroom-using-phone-night_697241-318

1_ You will start feeling lazy, and unable to do the tasks that you want to do.

2_ Exaggerate-community use might lead to time loss, that time when you could use it to spend precious moments with your family members, do your tasks, or simply rest your body.

3_ You might experience anxiety or depression.

4_ You might suffer from eye, neck, or back problems due to the large quantity of time that you spend in the same position staring at your device.

5_ This also might turn into another addiction with these negative side effects.

Now, do you suffer/want to suffer from these side effects? Then this challenge is for you.

Rules:

1_ Every person who wants to join must reply by telling me his own Screen detox goal that mustn’t surpass 2.5 hours.

2_ Every day you pass without surpassing your screen detox goal, you will get 1 point.

3_ Every day you fail on your daily screen detox goal, you will get -1 point

Violation of these rules might result in banning the Member from this challenge.

Only you can decide greatness, decide to change

But change is not a destination

It’s a direction :man_climbing:

8 Likes

:arrow_upper_left: π—§π—›π—˜ π—£π—’π—œπ—‘π—§ 𝗕𝗒𝗔π—₯𝗗:

𝗦𝗖π—₯π—˜π—˜π—‘ π——π—˜π—§π—’π—«π—˜π—₯ π—šπ—’π—”π—Ÿ π—£π—’π—œπ—‘π—§π—¦
Ultra_Vegeto Less than 1.5 hours 0
Surbatingsi Less than 2.5 hours 4
JayJay17 Less than 1 hour -1
Plutus 0
Amitroghates Less than 2 hours 0
Jiruyu Less than 1 hour 0
SattwikGhosh Less than 2 .5 hours 0
JPrasannajit Less than 2 .5 hours -15
ERNOL no screentime that hampers 3hr of work -9
Vortexkicker Less than 2 .5 hours -6
risinglion123 Less than 2 .5 hours 0
Sarmin Less than 2 .5 hours 0
anon87955785 Less than 2 .5 hours 0
1234Manu Less than 2 .5 hours 0
6 Likes

Count me in :person_raising_hand:
I waited for this challenge for so long :fire:

:iphone:My Screen detox goal: 1.5 hours

3 Likes

I also want to join but how? @Binocular

3 Likes

Hi @JayJay17 :wave:

Just give me your Screen Detox goal :blush:

3 Likes

Ok,
Here it is: 1 hour :fire:

3 Likes

@JayJay17 @Ultra_Vegeto you can always edit your points in every day you pass in this challenge.

3 Likes

@anon87955785 @anon6586404 @Strong_one @ERNOL @The_integrous_one @anon30406793 @Plutus @Vortexkicker @azeem29336 @nofapstar123

Would you guys like to join? :blush:

8 Likes

Yes brother on it @Binocular

I was telling you already i am getting so bored.
Let me expand :

Like all my day is spend on either phone or laptop
Mostly laptop.
And i m thinking of like why i am so lazy and all that stuff , completed Detroited doing thing
Idk why?

But i am so much in need for this challenge

I need everyone help to recommend me something that doesn’t use any digital things
I am not able to remember anything related to it.

So guys,I will really appreciate if you provide me with bunch of ideas.
I m stuck and all day watching YouTube and Netflix.
How should i begin??
I haven’t done this type of challenge

4 Likes

Friend @Plutus

There’s no need for complex rules or tips, you don’t need to make it hard on yourself, it’s quite simple actually :blush:

You can’t change your habit only if you change your actions, there’s no need for complex tips just start by reducing screen use.

Please write down your maximum Screen time that you will avoid surpassing in this post:

3 Likes

Hey @Binocular I want to take this challenge. I want a 2hr limit. I am a heavy user of phone like 6-7 hours a day.

4 Likes

Sure @Binocular i am ready to join this.my current usage is .3 to 4 hours.i want to decrease it to 1 hr only .

4 Likes

My screen goal is 2.5 hours. And I will also recommend everyone to download a fascinating app called YourHour. It keeps track of ur time, gives u a report in pdf format, shows the top 5 used apps and also helps u differentiate betweeen productive and unproductive apps. Like me u can track only unproductive apps. Like social media, OTTs and others, anything unrelated to work.

4 Likes

The Screen detox challenge limits only 2 hours
@SattwikGhosh
But I suppose half an hour wont do much so all right you can join :relaxed:

3 Likes

YO BROTHER LET ME IN
@Binocular
MY SCREEN DETOX TIME LIMIT IS 2Hr 30Min. CUZ I WATCH PHONE A LOT LIKE 8-9 Hr. SO I WILL DECREASE IT STEP BY STEP

5 Likes

Actually I need it sometimes for study related purposes

6 Likes

Oh then good luck brother, health first :muscle:

4 Likes

All right guys, if you want, you can practice a little bit by decreasing your screen time so you could be ready when this challenge starts :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

@Binocular peace my bro. I also have screen detox problem
I would like to take this challenge but differently.
I must need to work for 3 hours daily. but because of screen i don’t even manage that.

so, I would like to set my goal to be 3 hours of work. If i miss that then -1
I miss hitting 3 hours of work goal a lot.
what do you say?
can you please allow it :expressionless:

1 Like

Well, the suggestion is not really far away from the rules so no problem @ERNOL :blush:

But at least tell me your screen time that you won’t surpass.

1 Like