π‘π„π–πˆπ‘π„ π‚πŽπŒππ€ππˆπŽπ 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍 πƒπ„π“πŽπ— πŸ“± πŽπ…π…πˆπ‚πˆπ€π‹ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄

it’s varies small to a lot. But whenever I need to work for 3 hours instead I get my phone.
my problem is procrastinating with screen when instead i am supposed to work :cry:
@Binocular

I can set the rule for me like:

no screentime that hampers 3hr of work

let me know

4 Likes

Ok I guess, you’re in @ERNOL when the time comes, you can decide your screen time.
Let’s do it together :fire:

3 Likes

This challenge is now officially started

@Ultra_Vegeto @JayJay17 @anon12308391 @anon30406793 @Plutus @ERNOL @anon6586404 @SattwikGhosh

5 Likes

2 hrs / 2.5 hrs

Yeh!!! I reduced screen time from 8 hrs to 2 hrs :fire::zap: From the first day!!!

2 Likes

3.5 hrs / 1.5 hours

Sorry :pensive: @Binocular

2 Likes

That’s OK @JayJay17 you can always try again
It’s never too late for greatness :fire:

1 Like

Yesterday Result

4hr/2.5hr.

According to my previous screen time report I was watching phone for 10 hrs/day. But Yesterday was the first time I came to 4hrs. So I have no regrets. I know this is not something too great to be proud of but still I haven’t given up yet. I will make it for less than 2.5hrs/day.

2 Likes

anyone knows good app that counts screentime?

2 Likes

They are all great and technically the same. You could even find screen time in your Device sittings in Digital wellbeing.

3 Likes

YourHour app is fantastic

3 Likes

2022-10-02T16:49:00Z

Today Screen detox Result

I have failed. Cuz my screen time is 2h:31m up until now. It is a little more than the goal. But I am happy because I have drastically decreased my screen time from 10hr/day to 4hr/day and now 3hr/day for today. I haven’t given up yet. I will beat the bad habits. :sunglasses: :muscle:

1 Like

1 hr /2.5 hrs

I only opened my phone for RC forum.

Man I am good at this :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I will join.

I have an app on my phone that informs me on my phone usage.

2.5 hourd a day will be a difficult challenge for me.

But not impossible.

I usually use my phone when I am bored because it is my only source for entertainment and activity.

2 Likes

I know I joined today but according to my Stay Free app I spent 7 hours and 43 minutes on my phone today.

See, I am extremely bored with my life if I use my phone this much.

2 Likes

You should see me @Vortexkicker :joy: I used to spend even 8 hours sometimes but now, I reduced it to one hour only.

If I can do it, so can you! :fire:

3 Likes

I am feeling better about this challenge.

Sure, Im working but so far ots 12 27 pm and I used my phone for less than 50 minutes.

I’ll update my total at 9pm. That is when the app updates me.

2 Likes

30 mns / 2.5 hours

I studied 9 hours today :fire:

2 Likes

Its 7 33 pm.

I used my phone for work today, but I am at 2 hours 10 minutes.

2.5 hours to bedtime and they are the hardest now.

2 Likes

Its 9 25 pm.

Im going to bed.

I would say I was successful.

2 day 27 minutes.

It was tougher than I thought.

2 Likes

2022-10-03T17:30:00Z

Yesterday’s result not something near to the goal. It is more than the previous day of yesterday. Which is 4hr till 11:00 pm. But still like I said I haven’t given up yet. And these little failures can’t stop me from achieving success in my life. No matter how many times I failed I will always stood back up. And achieve my goal. With that in mind I will grind today.

1 Like