πŸ’Ž 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πˆπŽπ πŒπ„ππ“π€π‹πˆπ“π˜ | 𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 3: π—§π—›π—˜ 𝗧𝗒𝗨π—₯π—‘π—”π— π—˜π—‘π—§ 𝗒𝗙 𝗣𝗒π—ͺπ—˜π—₯!

Indeed @anon6586404 's profile pics are on fire :fire::crossed_swords:

2 Likes

Day 1
check in :white_check_mark:

ITS THE BEGINNING BOYZZZ

1 Like

Every nofap Legend starts at day 1

4 Likes

I have set my counter to zero. I will update tomorrow the moment I reach Day 1.

2 Likes

You know @anon6586404 , people with a streak less than 10 days are welcome to check in with their current app streak so technically your streak is 2 days

2 Likes

Thanks for the information …bruh .:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
So here
Day 2 check in :white_check_mark::white_check_mark:
Clean day :white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

3 Likes

I would join if I understood what the challenge is about.

I dont understand. Can someone explain what we do in this challenge.

1 Like

If you’re new to this challenge please read more details below by clicking on β€œπ‚π‡π€π‹π‹π„ππ†π„ πƒπ„π“π€πˆπ‹π’β€ :arrow_down:

π—–π—›π—”π—Ÿπ—Ÿπ—˜π—‘π—šπ—˜ π——π—˜π—§π—”π—œπ—Ÿπ—¦

The goal of this challenge is to become and stay a member of the Lion Mentality challenge. Everyone applying starts out as a candidate.

β€’ To become a candidate please comment with your sharing code. New candidates may check in with their current streak provided it is below 10 days. Otherwise they will check in on day 1.

β€’ To become a member you must check in for 10 πƒπ€π˜π’ π–πˆπ“π‡πŽπ”π“ π‘π„π‹π€ππ’πˆππ† ( π‹πŽπŽπŠπˆππ† 𝐀𝐓 ππŽπ‘π / πŒπ€π’π“π”π‘ππ€π“πˆππ† ).

β€’ If a candidate or member relapses he may join the challenge again after a clean 24 𝑯𝑢𝑼𝑹𝑺 but will be encouraged to implement a 𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐃.

β€’ 𝐀 𝐒𝐀𝐅𝐄𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐃 is something the candidate learned he needs to change as a result of his relapse (such as no phone in the bedroom, etc). He will check this in daily with his streak.

I will personally congratulate everyone who logs in their 10th day and add them to the Lion Mentality Membership

Membership Details:

β€’ Members who maintain their streak will have the satisfaction of holding themselves accountable to the highest standards. They will prove themselves to be chivalrous, courteous, and Honorable warriors.

β€’ All members will receive various insignias (:medal_military::medal_sports::trophy:) at different milestones as long as their streak is maintained, along with a mention in recognition of their achievement.

Other Notes:

β€’ If a candidate is inactive in the group for more than 2 π–π„π„πŠπ’ he will be π‘π„πŒπŽπ•π„πƒ from the challenge.

β€’ Members can become an π—˜π—Ÿπ—œπ—§π—˜ π— π—˜π— π—•π—˜π—₯𝗦 Only if they reach more than 30 days streak. Elite Members are considered Leaders and big examples in the Lion Mentality challenge.

β€’ Once a candidate becomes a member their streak will revert to their actual app counter (the number of days since their last relapse) for all future milestones and achievements.

β€’ Candidates, please check in every day if at all possible, and keep in mind you won’t be added as a member until you check in β€œDay 10.”

- - > If you relapse, please let me know (preferably on this thread, but at least through message) and I will notify you when you can join the challenge again. Otherwise I will assume you are no longer interested in this challenge and remove you from the board. Thanks.

Lets do this! :crown:

2 Likes

Guys it is all there in the topic: the rules, Urges, Relapses, Reasons to quit PMO and what if you stopped Masturbation

1 Like

I can join but I have yet to make it to 10 days.

4 days 23 hours was my best ever.

I just relapsed today at 2 days 23 hours.

Sharing code vqe481

4 Likes

@Vortexkicker I’m afraid you made a spelling mistake:
You wrote: I never make it to 10 days
Correction: I will make it to 10 days

3 Likes

Check in , Day 2 :white_check_mark::blush:

1 Like

Hi @Binocular ,
I am back on the app.
Add me in this firey challenge
My current streak : Day 4 14 hours

Let’s have fun

3 Likes

@Plutus I Love the way how you see Challenges

2 Likes

Checkin βœ”οΈ Check Mark - Royalty-Free GIF - Animated Sticker - Free PNG - Animated Icon

1 Like

Checking in at the end of day 1. :white_check_mark:

Summary - I am a little frustated, may be because i havent hit the gym today or it’s just a β– β– β– β–  withdrawal symptom.

1_9Jom76UJMczmxTQ3MZSnmw

2 Likes

I am in
Sharing code: v11h5u

2 Likes

Where is me???

1 Like

@Clouds26 can’t you read your name :joy::joy::wink:
Don’t worry brother you are already added since yesterday :grin:

Just check in β€œday 1” so I can update your score

2 Likes

Day :one:: :ballot_box_with_check: