πŸ’Ž 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πˆπŽπ πŒπ„ππ“π€π‹πˆπ“π˜ | 𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 3: π—§π—›π—˜ 𝗧𝗒𝗨π—₯π—‘π—”π— π—˜π—‘π—§ 𝗒𝗙 𝗣𝗒π—ͺπ—˜π—₯!

yeah add me in this
code : bbp87b

I can check in from today or I have to do tomorrow ?

3 Likes

Add me dude.
Sharing code - vwyesc

Good Luck.

3 Likes

Add me brother.
I am in
My exam is on 4th sept.
Wish me luck
@Binocular

4 Likes

@Dean_Ambrose write down what caused the relapse and what you learned from it than you can come back to this challenge after a clean 24 hours on day 2

6 Likes

Brrruh Day 1 check in :white_check_mark:
Helll yeeeaaaahhhh. Let’s gooooooooooo.

4 Likes

@Binocular, Won’t Check in Regularly but you can be Sure the Counter is Accurate.

3 Likes

@ToughestManOnEarth it takes a person 2 weeks without checking in to get out of the challenge

4 Likes

@Vortexkicker would you like to join this challenge?

2 Likes

Roger that, Will try to Show Up at least Once Within that Period. Great Concept by the Way.

1 Like

By clicking on your profile photo I knew that it’s
1 : 42 pm in your country, in my country, it is also
1 : 42 pm so what is your country @ToughestManOnEarth ?

1 Like

Well procrastinating on my daily goals is the main cause of my relapse , so I’ll be doing Meditation, go for a walk and reading self helpbooks to keep myself busy.

3 Likes

Day 1
Check in :white_check_mark:
Clean day.:white_check_mark:

…hell yeah…:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::muscle:t2:

4 Likes

Wait , Did the challenge start @Binocular .

4 Likes

Challenge starts the very next second you participate…

3 Likes

Yes it did :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

4 Likes

@Binocular Please note my Streak is wrong. Let me reset it to zero then. I will let you know if I relapse.

2 Likes

If You’re Going To Try, Go All The Way, Otherwise Don’t Even Start - Charles Bukowski

:crossed_swords: 1 :crossed_swords:

3 Likes

Always Remember this:

3 Likes

Ok cool :+1:. Don’t feel bad but I am having a crush on your profile pic for past few months :sweat_smile::joy:.

2 Likes

@anon87955785

Because you did not knew few things about the rules you can start from right now your journey :fire:

3 Likes