๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ-๐™๐™๐™š ๐™…๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จ! ๐ŸŒ€

Day 41

Attempted 100 pullups + 100 pushups + 100 squats + 100 back exercises

Result: 61 Pullups (total), 101 Pushups (consecutively, all time personal best for me, form was not good though.) 25 weighted squats (35kg), 25 back exercises

Tomorrow reattempt at 100 pullups + 100 pushups + 100 squats + 100 back exercises

3 Likes

What language is this? I didnโ€™t understand at all what this means.

1 Like

Just forget about that itโ€™s not really important

1 Like

All I understood was Esta Chica No Encuentra Otra Soluciรณn GIF - Suicidio Un Momento Horca GIFs

3 Likes

Heyhey dont bully my boy! :-0 ! @The_Ambitious_One @The_integrous_one @Binocular

5 Likes

Thanks @NukePizza :pleading_face:

koushi-nagumo-shota

Anyway:

500 Pushups :fire:

300 Situps :fire:

300 squats :fire:

100 pull-ups :fire:

Exercice haaaard :bomb:

2 Likes

Day 42

Rettempt at 100 pullups + 100 pushups + 100 squats + 100 back exercises

Successful

102 Pullups(not consecutive), 100 pushups consecutively with better form (still not good enough. I can do better), 100 squats (not con.)and 100 back exercises (consecutive)

Now I have 7 min left to write the evening journal, brush teeth and run into bed

3 Likes

@NukePizza , @Binocular I am really concerned about you two. Make sure this wont lead you to burnout

Also @Binocular , I have no idea how much you are saying is legit. No jealousy, No hate just curious how can a man do almost impossible tasks with consistency.

3 Likes

I didnโ€™t write in 1 row brother @anon87955785 :blush:
You see for an example:
25 pushups
Rest
25 pushups
Rest
Rest
Etcโ€ฆ
So itโ€™s technically possible even @NukePizza once did 500 pushups

No need to be concerned at least for me, I donโ€™t feel strained at all mentally and I want to do the exercises, I donโ€™t force them on me

@Binocular
About the โ€œexercise haaaardโ€, keep in mind that consistency beats everything. The russian wrestling training style is low in intensity but extremely high in volume and they beat the Americans frequently in wrestling, I noticed you stop for multiple days after exhausting yourself in a workout, thatโ€™s not effective, your ego is in the way ;-)*

5 Likes

Maybe youโ€™re right, I will try to reduce the level a bit starting from tomorrow cause right now my body hearts a lot

3 Likes

Yup I do hiit with dumbbells everyday for about 30 minutes a day, I complete all muscle groups in three days but I do it everyday, it is so good for mental health and also fitness remains well maintained.

3 Likes

Perfect I can only support this :-D*

2 Likes

Day 43 100 pushups

Day 44 (today) 41 pullups, 5 triangle pushups

1 Like

Day 45 Rest day

Day 46 Me and another man filled a truck with 1000kg of material by hand, then unloaded those 1000kg and carried it up 3 flights of stairs, about 3 meters and stacked it upstairs. I thought it would be impossible. We somehow achieved it. Here is my point of view carrying 30kg of the material:

Then I promised 50 pullups as a joke, then he dared me, he challenged me if I would really do it so I have to do it now, 30 are already done, by midnight I make it to 50.

Edit: I did the last 20, I am 100% exhausted. Guess what I also promised during the day: doing accounting and sending someone a bill with an overview of the payments that are due. This will also be done.
Edit: Alright Im done, good night! If you can find a lesson in here it is that you can always keep pushing, what feels like your 100% is in reality not even your 20%

4 Likes

I am speechless. You @NukePizza @Binocular guys are beastsโ€ฆ Will work hard to have consistencyu like you guys. I really lack consistency. Any advice?

4 Likes

I appreciate everyoneโ€™s hardwork here! The friendly competition here is very motivational. Keep it up. Yโ€™all are doing great. Make sure you eat plenty of protein. Target 1.5-2gms x bodyweight, if in kgs. If in lbs, then 1gm per lbs is good enough

5 Likes

Day 47 was a rest day

Day 48 another rest day I believe

Day 49 Carried 500kg of this material up once again! This time by myself, it took 5 hours!

6 Likes

Anyone here to be my accountability patner for Daily workout ?

3 Likes

This thread is meant for that purpose, just workout and post here.

3 Likes