๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ-๐™๐™๐™š ๐™…๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จ! ๐ŸŒ€

I have become fat, now my clothes are tight and short . I havenโ€™t followed my workout routine workout properly since last 2 years, i started to workout but i donโ€™t workout for 3-4 days after my workout session and itโ€™s been 12 days since i didnโ€™t perform any physical activity (other than fapping) . I am inspired from Goku, ik itโ€™s an anime character, but i will try to have a body like him, it may take months or years to have a body like Goku . Lean,muscular, strong ,tall and agile. I donโ€™t want to regret later.

Things to do :-

1. Vajrasana (i used to do it daily after every meal but nowadays i have become a lazy ass)
  2. Full body workout (will try to train every muscle group 6 times a week)
  3. 20 minutes yoga daily (also in rest days)
  4. No Junk food
  5. Pranayama (Sheetali prananayam, kapalabhati, anulom vilom and ashwini mudra)

I will post my bodyโ€™s pic here every week (i canโ€™t keep those pics in my album :joy:).

Itโ€™s transformation time.

18 Likes

Dhdjzjsjkkdjdkbdbxjzksksksksk

2 Likes

Sjrzkgztudljdtidpudtifjcykfluxktgjxtkvhlzgkc

2 Likes

Khfyodyoxjtx

Doing this so that i can use these posts later

2 Likes

Who says one cant be inspired by an anime character!? Theyโ€™re one of the best motivational characters you will ever see.
Tanjiro, Goku, Asta, Zoro etc etc are hella OP to take motivation from :fire: :muscle:

:clap: niceeee! Best yogasana for digestion. :100:

And we cant wait to watch you transform from Ben 10 to Ben 10 ultimate alien :alien:
All the best brother :fire: :100: :handshake:

7 Likes

Pic date:- 19 August

Ugly body time , i am feeling embarrassed rn but one day i will feel confident and proud for sure.

12 Likes

Thanks a lot my brother.

8 Likes

Power to you bro! :v::innocent::innocent::innocent:

5 Likes

Thanks brother.

5 Likes

best advice Ive came across: Download 30daysFitness

I trained on and off and couldnt develop a solid routine. Then I used this app and managed to stick to working out! Im very lean now and I can do more than 20 pullups

4 Likes

Is it based on body weight workouts?

3 Likes

yeah, all kinds of calistenics basically

3 Likes

Downloaded, thanks a lot :smile:.

4 Likes

All the best bro!!!
I suggest you to go to gym if you can,it would help you alotโ€ฆ
But itโ€™s great that you want to transform your body,even if you are doing at home :fire:

3 Likes

Make a video of yourself doing something like using mobile ,talking to others or coocking. Then watch that recording. You will be shocked by looking yourself. Mostly people imagine themselves as good-looking, good facecut and in fit body but when you look yourself in recording a fat and not in good shape. You will be shocked. You would say is this me? This will give you motivation.
Remember turn off beauty in camera

12 Likes

I am 15 ,my parents wonโ€™t allow me to join gym now :joy:.

6 Likes

Thanks a lot i will try it, i hardly click 10 photos of myself in a year :joy:.

I donโ€™t like this beauty shit, even my cousin sister use snapchat filters while taking pics and i refuse until she uses normal camera without any beauty shit.

5 Likes

I think going to the gym is a huge resistance, you have to overcome going outside, packing your bags for the gym, going to the locker room, waiting for your specific machine to be free, then work out for maybe 2 hours and go back home all the way

versus

getting on the floor next to your bed and doing calistenics. Its done instantly and you can get buff as fuck with 20min workouts (near) every day

3 Likes

spot on advice man :100: I was so shocked how bad my back posture is when I saw photos of me

3 Likes

This recording self Technic gave me motivation to join gym.

3 Likes