๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ-๐™๐™๐™š ๐™…๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จ! ๐ŸŒ€

@Sholt_Tenkerrot Hey buddy, good luck for your body transformation.
:wink:

2 Likes

Hey guys. I want to ask you one thing. Today evening I was doing some exercises. I did 10 sit ups, then 100 jumping rope and went on to 45 sec plank. After finishing plank I got severe pain in my lower abdomen. I canโ€™t even sit and so I lie down for 5 mins. After that only I could stand up. Even now I could feel that discomfort in my lower abdomen. Have anyone of you felt it before? What would have it been?

I think I have overstretched myself while doing planks today. Would it be the reason for the pain guys? Tell me. So that I can fix it ASAP

@Binocular @Sholt_Tenkerrot @The_Ambitious_One @The_integrous_one @mrpeace

2 Likes

Maybe thatโ€™s the reason, you sucked in your abdomen region hard. This pain is because you have torn your muscle fibres , donโ€™t worry thatโ€™s how the muscles grow and become stronger. And also try to focus on the form.

Ig you performed these exercises after a long time. And yeah itโ€™s normal, after doing squats, sit-ups ,lunges after a long time, i feel dead as i stop and the soreness lasts for 3-5 days. So donโ€™t worry. And donโ€™t overtrain in the beginning.

2 Likes

Yes that happens when you workout a muscle group after long time and overdo.
I felt that in abs some times. It gets better on its own, donโ€™t overdo, slowly increase reps and intensity of reps.

3 Likes

Just give it rest , hopefully it will be better after 2-3 days

2 Likes

Thank you for your advice guys and shall I start working out today or after 2 or 3 days?

1 Like

did it feel like the muscles were almost re-arranging themselves on top of each other? Like cramps? Which hurt more when you compressed the abs, and pained less when you stretched them?

2 Likes

Yeah bro it was like the muscles rearranging on each other. It was on my lower abdomen.

1 Like

After 2 or 3 days until you are recovered.

1 Like

Ok brotherโ€ฆ,โ€ฆ โ€ฆ, Loiikkovhm. Kk

You experienced stomach cramps. Because Soreness doesnโ€™t start immediately. Also why are you training just your core?

3 Likes

Thatโ€™s muscle cramps. No need to stop exercising, just make sure you do stretches before doing ab workouts. Nothing happened, just that you did the workout without stretching first. So google some ab stretches and do those before you workout and you will be fine.
It is important to stretch the muscles both before and after workouts.

4 Likes

I donโ€™t fix my workouts for legs, abs seperately bro. I do whatever I can do.
Mostly I follow

Situps 10
Jumping rope 100
Plank 45 sec
Side plank 20 sec each side
Push up 5
Dumbbell 4 kg- 25 times
6 kg- 15 times

Everything 2 times

Thank you brother. .,.,.,.,.,โ€ฆ,.,.

2 Likes

When i decided to discontinue my coaching classes i also thought that they will see the new me. So gonna start from tomorrow again.

3 Likes

Hey bro which class you are now ?

Hey bro which class you are in now ?

1 Like

I moved to class 12th recently! @nhkbmk7

1 Like

Time to show something!

Not a drastic change, but still i am feeling motivated to grind more ! I will transform in 2023!

These pics are of April. I did workout once a week :smiling_face_with_tear:, because of classes (from6:30am) and my procrastination habit, my tummy is the same .
My left shoulder ,left thigh bone joint used to pain after waking up , and now my left handโ€™s fingers and right elbow is paining (excess m :skull:) will take sunlight in the morning for 10-15 minutes!

10 Likes

Wow dude you arm looks :fire::fire::fire:
I suggest that you start focusing on abs and back posture in summer (and avoid junk food) you will have an awesome physique :muscle:

5 Likes