๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ-๐™๐™๐™š ๐™…๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จ! ๐ŸŒ€

Day 1 - body transformation

This was my first day in gym today. I tried 70% of the workout machines there with the help of an expert. I did full body workout and ran for about 2km. Iโ€™m planing to do few increase in hight exercises and some stretching and lying on the floor for 15 minutes for a better back poster.

This picture is taken today right after I took a cold shower. This will be my picture on day 1. I will take a picture after a month to see my results.
Tomorrow I will do Cardio by swimming for 60mns.

6 Likes

I donโ€™t think you need too much cardio tho, you are already lean, focus more on weight training and less on cardio.

3 Likes

I do Cardio once a week. I donโ€™t have a choice cause my parents signed me for swimming exercises each week

3 Likes

Oh once a week is great then. Itโ€™ll keep your heart strong.

3 Likes

17th December work out : 65 pushups

3 Likes

18th Dec 2022

Walked 3km up the Mountain
Walked 3km down the Mountain
Pull ups x22 reps
Belly crunches x100 reps
Dips x20 reps
Dead hang 45 seconds
Hand stand 30 seconds
Diamond push ups x25 reps

I had a friend with me, else I would have run the whole mountain :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Frickkkkkkk :fire::fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

13 December 2022

Exercises Set 1 Set 2
Decline chest press 15(50lbs) 14(55lbs)
Lat push down 12(50lbs) 14 (55lbs)
Preacher curls 15(50lbs) 13(55lbs)
Triceps Extension 14(40lbs) 12(45lbs)
Upright Rows 16(50lbs) 16(45lbs)
Deadlift 16(50lbs) 15(65lbs)
Russian Twists 50(40lbs) 60(40lbs)

Skipping :- 340 (207 in one go)

18 December 2022

Exercises Set 1 Set 2
Chest press 14(50lbs) 12(55lbs)
Lat Pull down 15(55lbs) 13 (65)
Biceps curls 15(55lbs) 12(65lbs)
Triceps Push Down 14(55lbs) 12(65lbs)
Shouler Press 14(55lbs) 12(65lbs)
Squats 38 40
Abs crunches 30 34

Yoga :-

1.5 minutes sarvangasan
1.5 minutes halasan
30 sec Chkarasana
45 sec forward bend (easy variation)
2.5 minutes sirshaasna

2 Likes

Pic date :- 12 December 2022

I canโ€™t see the triceps until i flex .

I can see some changes . I was consistent this time. Skipped some days because of some issues. I can also feel some muscles in my quads and hams.

2 Likes

18th December : 65 pushups

2 Likes

Day 2 - body transformation

I did cardio by swimming for 60 minutes today. Man, swimming is too hard for me, I always use body force to move but the coaches always tell me that I must relax and I will move naturally and be able to catch my breath. Although I always keep up with the other professionals but it takes tremendous power and energy from me. But in the end, this is swimming and Iโ€™m sure Iโ€™ll get used to it and learn how to swim properly.

Thatโ€™s all for today.
Slay!
:eagle:

4 Likes

18 Dec
Jogging, 500 skipping, 24 min body weight pull hiit workout, some dumbbell curls, shrugs and forearm exercise. (10kg dumbbells)

1 Like

Exercises done from date 10.12.2022 until today 20.12.2022

I think it was rest day lol

4 Likes

19th Dec: Didnโ€™t workout because I thought Iโ€™d play in evening but my friend cancelled playing at last moment so no exercise yesterday, big mistake to choose to not workout in morning.

20th Dec: Morning: Jogging, 500 skipping, 24 min legs + core hiit bodyweight workout.

4 Likes

@Samaranjay How do you workout that much even after relapse? I lay on my bed for straight 2 days. The first day I canโ€™t even do bare minimum tasks.

3 Likes

Evening: 1 hour basketball.

:joy::joy: well probably because Iโ€™ve been working out since last 1 year now almost everyday, so it comes easy to me.
I do feel a little weak on the very day of relapsing though.
Relapsing affects me more badly mentally and little less physically.

4 Likes

Mere to literally L lag jate hai. Physicallyโ€ฆmentallyโ€ฆemotionally and all other allys.

3 Likes

If you make a habit of working out in any situation youโ€™ll do it no matter what you feel, same case with other habits.
But you need to follow those habits continuously for a few days no matter what happens. Youโ€™ll see the magic after that.

The case with me is that if after relapsing or the day after relapsing if I donโ€™t workout then my mental conditions goes to hell like it happened yesterday. Working out saves me.

3 Likes

Day 3 - Body transformation

Did upper body workout and it was :fire: and walked for 20 minutes and ran for 5 minutes for warmup

Day 4 - Rest day

Like the title said, today is a rest day

3 Likes

20th December
50 pushups

3 Likes