๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ-๐™๐™๐™š ๐™…๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จ! ๐ŸŒ€

6 Likes

You do realize that you could have simply put this in memes and motivational images :joy::joy: but itโ€™s a good one bro :+1:

4 Likes

The biggest liar award goes to the Babe :heart:

3 Likes

Unfortunately i have a weak body
So i canโ€™t do excessive physical activity
My knees are so weak itโ€™s genetically so canโ€™t train my leg that much
And my arm is also weak but i believe if i got consistent on pushups i will increase the number
Just the time is my advantage not my body :pensive:

4 Likes

I used to be the weakest of my classmates in my childhood and I always cried at anything and I couldnโ€™t even open a bottle of water. Even my friends used to make fun of my weakness. Until I eventually turned 10 when I first discovered karate. My karate teacher played a big role in turning me from being feminine to a man. He always punched me in the stomach really hard when I say that I want to give up or that I am weak even when I cried. He always says: โ€œWhen danger takes your life from you, threatns your soul, would you cry about it or would you fight like a true lion who roars when he gets hurt and fights back stronger after a weak attackโ€ I got used to push myself to discomfort just like I got used to push myself up in pushups. I came to know that there is no weak body, there is only a weak mindset as long as you have no disability in your body. Weak legs or weak whatever is not an excuse. Strong mindset and determination is the key for true strength.

6 Likes

Your body may weak bro. But your soul is not. It is so powerful. Trust yourself. You can make yourself the most powerful like Saitama.

4 Likes

10 to 15 is such a good number for push ups for real. You wonโ€™t get a big number in just one day, you have to be consistent daily, then you will able to hit 30-40 in one row.

Like for me, I started with knee pushups and after maybe 1 year I was able to do normal push ups then it went to 10-15 pushups and when I became very consistent then I was finally able to hit 30 pushups.

It all happens as the time goes, not in one day.

5 Likes

@Binocular @rajameghanan @BlackMagic123
Very big thanks for you guys
Now i have hope that i will do more and will be stronger no matter if my body is weak or not
All it matters is your mind power and will in addition to consistency
Thank you guys :pray:

6 Likes

15th December
Total 1 hour workout
Some jogging, 500 skipping, stretching.
10 min back exercises, 20 min pull legs core, 20 min push workout. All body weight HIIT.

4 Likes

Actually iam skinny 5โ€™10 and weight is 58
How can I increase the weight
My weight loss is mostly due to excessive Fap

3 Likes

15th December work out : 85 pushups :melting_face:

3 Likes

Eat more.
Eat as much as you can. Mainly rely on protein sources though.
Focus more on weight training (dumbbells,weights or bodyweight) and less on cardio

3 Likes

Ok brother
Actually I am Doing Home Workout No Gym

3 Likes

No training today for me, I am having a splitting headache. I feel weak at the moment but I hope itโ€™s my body trying to break its limit for me to become more physically fit

2 Likes

I do the same. You can buy dumbbells if possible and follow Anabolic aliens 30 day series.
They released a new body weight training series as well, no equipment required, you can follow that as well, itโ€™s quite effective.

2 Likes

16th December Work out : 100 pushups :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

Dude 100 pushups everyday. Trust me you will see huge results if you do them every day.
Good job for todayโ€™s workout :fire::fire:

2 Likes

Thanks bro i will keep tge hard work :fire::fire:

2 Likes

No push ups for me today, I went to gym

2 Likes

Yesterday
Jogging, 500 skipping, 20 minutes pull legs core body weight workout

Today
Jogging, 200 skipping, 20 minutes push body weight workout, todayโ€™s workout was :fire::neutral_face:, so many pushup variations, my arms are half dead :joy:.
I might go to play today evening.

3 Likes