𝗬𝗮𝘀𝗵'𝘀 𝗗𝗶𝗮𝗿𝘆 🍁ㅤ

It’s 2pm bro. Just wondering if you took the first step?

Edit: I’ll check back in the evening. I hope to see you clock in a few hours of study by then.

4 Likes

Yeah man. I’m working on it.
Thanks !!

Okk ok. I’m ready.
Actually I’ll start my study from 6 or 7 pm as I was out of my house for some college work.

How much you have studied till now ?

Yes. I’m going to start my Today’s study in few minutes or in an hour.

1 Like

I revised my notes on endocrinology. It’s about 30 mins worth of studying.

I was struggling with chaser effect, relapsing after a 47 day streak two days back. I relapsed again just now. Gonna get back to work. I’ll try to clock two more hours of study before hitting the bed tonight. I fucked up.

3 Likes

Okk… it’s less man

Ohh… get back stronger. U can take cold shower, it’ll definitely help.

Common do it man. Remember I’ll join you from 6 or 7 pm. You have to beat me

3 Likes

One of the sweetest voice I heard in a long time.

PS :-- Her Joy or Giggle at the last Hamdard word is sweetest. :heart_on_fire:

6 Likes

She is so talented :star_struck:

4 Likes

8th May, 3:00 am :spiral_calendar:

Hey everyone, How’s you all doing ?
So I’m done with my exam and it didn’t go well (as expected bcz of lack of preparation). Some regret and sadness is present but thik hai what’s done is done. I tried (not my best) to grab maximum marks but it didn’t go accordingly. Anyway I’ll try my best in coming months and years. One good thing is that I’m slightly happy or can say relieved bcz exam is finally over.
Because of this exam preparation I messed up so many things in life. Some of them are like :–
• Not taking enough sleep and f*cked up sleep cycle (I took only 30-35 hrs of sleep in last 7-8 days). :skull:
• Skipping breakfast and evening healthy snacks in last 10-15 days (as I was waking up around 2-3 Pm) and directly eating lunch.
• Out of the sky screen on time. Lemme attach screen shot of 6th may screen time (day before exam)

15 hrs :skull: (All thanks to my intention to cover whole syllabus in one day and mindless stress scrolling).
• No exercise and yoga in last 1.5 months.
• Relapsed around 2-3 times in last 7 days which is obviously is a bad thing and have to work on it seriously.

So these things are past now and I have new time phase/zone to do something great. I’ll decide my exam or field or line which I want to pursue, in next 1-2 days and then straightly jump onto it. I taking 1-2 days gap bcz I m thinking to watch some movies (last I watched movie around 1-2 months ago) as so many movies are pending like Evil Dead Rise :new_moon_with_face: (majorly excited for this), Orphan, Smile, The offering, etc.

Also restarting my productive habits after 1-2 days and also looking to add some more into that list. It’s time to do something great. :dizzy:
Honestly have so much to write but it’s okk I’ll write it in upcoming posts.

Bbye, GN !! :maple_leaf:

3 Likes

》25 May :spiral_calendar: | Day 1

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ • Study
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ • Cover 3-5 Lectures
:white_check_mark:Monk Mode NoFap
:white_check_mark:No Adult Content at any Cost
:x:Yoga
:x:Exercise
:x:Meditation
:white_check_mark:Good Diet
:x:Sufficient Water
:x:Avoid Sugary, Oily, Spicy Food
:white_check_mark:Supplements
:white_check_mark:Skin and Hair Care
:x:Learning New Skill
:x:Minimum Screen on Time
:white_check_mark:No Time Wasting in Outings with Frds
:white_check_mark:Phone on Detox before Sleeping
:x:Wake Up before 10 am
:white_check_mark:Sleep in 7-8 hours Range
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎• Sleep before 2 am (last night)
:white_check_mark:Sleep Upright
:x:Proper Routine for Whole Day
:x:Today’s Tasks Completed
:white_check_mark:Review Goals/Dreams List Everyday
:white_check_mark:Focus on Things which are in My Control

I’m starting my habits list and kind of journaling again after some destroying/non-productive days. After my exam I did nothing except gathering things for preparation and deciding my career line. So yeah now I have decided, gathered things for preparation and starting a new journey for betterment for my life :dizzy:. I hope this time I’ll stay Consistent and Conquer every Goal in my mind. :comet:

Today I did nothing special except figuring out some things and making a rough schedule/ timetable for myself. I wasted a good amount of time on phone and also skipped yoga and meditation which is obviously not a good thing :man_facepalming:t2:. Anyway, it was just the first day or can say practice day, from tomorrow onwards I’ll try to snatch maximum productivity as possible.
So yeah that’s it from today, going to sleep.

Bbye, GN !! :crescent_moon:

3 Likes

》26 May :spiral_calendar: | Day 2

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ • Study
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ • Cover 3-5 Lectures
:white_check_mark:Yoga
:x:Exercise
:x:Good Diet
:white_check_mark:Sufficient Water
:white_check_mark:Avoid Sugary, Oily, Spicy Food
:white_check_mark:Supplements
:white_check_mark:Skin and Hair Care
:x:Wake Up before 10 am
:white_check_mark:Sleep in 7-8 hours Range
:x:Sleep before 2 am (last night)
:x:Review Goals/Dreams List Everyday
:x:No Overthinking/Comparison/Daydreaming

2 Likes

》10 June :spiral_calendar: | Day 3

:white_check_mark:Study (2 hrs.)
:x:Cover 3-5 Lectures (Only 2)
:white_check_mark:Yoga
:white_check_mark:Exercise
:white_check_mark:Sunlight for atleast 5-10 minutes
:white_check_mark:Good Diet
:x:Sufficient Water
:white_check_mark:Avoid Sugary, Oily, Spicy Food
:x:Supplements
:x:Skin and Hair Care
:white_check_mark:Wake Up before 10 am
:x:Sleep in 7-8 hours Range
:x:Sleep before 3 am
:x:No Screen after 2:30 am
:x:Review Goals/Dreams List Everyday
:x:No Overthinking/Comparison/Daydreaming

3 Likes

14th JUNE, 2:45 AM :spiral_calendar:

● My Life (Nowadays)

Hey everyone, what’s up.
I’m writing here after a month or so (about my problems and their root causes). I was thinking to write here couple of days ago but didn’t get time so doing it right now at 2:45 am.
I’m struggling (can say dying) in some things and these things are massive part of my life and now am tired of trying.
I’ll go one by one regarding problems:–

1) MENTAL HEALTH ::

Hmm… my mental health is seriously deteriorating day by day, bit by bit and now it’s causing serious issues in my living. Although it was improved from last year but it slashed down dangerously in the last 4-5 days (don’t know exact reason).
Having Insomnia, Depression (it comes randomly), Weakness in will power, lower self-esteem and some 2-3 more things. I don’t know their exact reason but maybe this answer lies in my Lifestyle (which I’m going describe below).

2) NOFAP ::

Doing worst of worst in NoFap in last 6 months. I’m brutally stuck in 4-7 days cycle and Relapsing again and again and again after every 4-7 days. I tried everything (not literally) and getting 0 results. It’s been 2.5 years since I joined this forum and am gaining no significant improvement and just repeating same cycle from past 4 years (this thing started in April 2019).
Sometimes I feel like giving up and think Will I ever be able to end this habit or just fail everytime (like today). I seriously don’t have any idea what to do now.

3) STUDIES ::

Just killing my time from last couple of years in Studies. Once a brilliant student now struggling to study even 1-2 hrs/day. I don’t know why I’m repeating this sin again and again of not studying and expecting different result everytime.
I didn’t study properly since many months and even not studying currently. I’m struggling to sit long hrs (even less hrs also) and getting distracted by thoughts now and then. Now I have to become serious in Studies and put some aśs grinding efforts to make things better otherwise I’ll be sitting here next year also with nothing in my hand.

4) BIOLOGICAL CLOCK (Sleep Cycle) ::

Anyone can get heart attack just by reading my sleeping cycle. It’s just so so bad and mentally damaging.
From some last months I’m sleeping around 5-7 am in the morning till 2-3 pm in noon. Sometimes it get even more worse by sleeping just 3-5 hrs (with so much bad quality) and waking up around 11 am (by sleeping 7 am). I think now this thing is seriously damaging me in every aspect. I’m trying to fix this cycle but it get so much locked that sometimes it take 2-4 hrs to sleep.

5) WHOLE DAY SCHEDULE ::

By watching my sleep cycle anyone can guess how f*cked up my complete day schedule could be.
I have seriously no structure in my day. I’m doing anything at anytime just randomly and thinks that I’ll get success by doing such acts.
I’m eating breakfast at around 2-3 pm, then lunch around 6 pm and dinner around 10 pm from last many months. I don’t know wtf I’m doing with my days. I just don’t study, sleep, eats randomly, scroll phone mindlessly and just just not doing anything productive. (Seriously feeling like so much emotional heaviness while writing about all this).

6) SCREEN ON TIME ::

This has been a very serious issue for me since very long time. I did everything for it like using Digital Detox, Stay Focused app, Putting phone far from sleeping place, etc but they are not working effectively (worked but I didn’t make habit of these). Sometimes I find myself scrolling phone just mindlessly and unlocking it unnecessarily.
I’m attaching a week’s average screen on time screenshot -

I don’t think anything is left to say just by looking at this screenshot.

7) HAIRFALL ::

Yeah I’m facing severe hairfall (can say hairloss). I’m getting 60-80 hairs everyday during shampooing, on pillow, in hands while adjusting them, etc (I know hairfall of 50-100 hairs everyday are considered as normal but regrowth of them is very important which I think lacks in my case). This thing made a loop like watching my hair falling give stress and in turn stress cause some more hairfall and so on. I can feel thinning of my hairs and also weakening of them, so now I have to do some serious work otherwise it’ll cause me some serious depression.

8) YOGA/EXERCISE ::

Doing no yoga and exercise since very long time. Some months ago I was doing yoga consistently but after march it just became inconsistent. I don’t know but I’m not getting any kick/push from inside to do some yoga or exercise and that’s not a good thing. Anyway, will do something for this.

9) EMOTIONAL WEAKNESS/HEAVINESS ::

Feeling some emotional heaviness/weakness from last some days. Sometimes I feel like going in Rain and just sit there for hours and Cry (as no one can see your tears in rain). I don’t know the exact reason for these feelings but maybe they are bcz of some old memories plus everything is going wrong in my life. Feels like giving up and just dissappear from everywhere that no one can ask me anything.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
So yeah these are some problems I’m facing currently and fighting them. Sometimes I think I should ask for some help from anyone but I don’t know why I backs off thinking maybe no one will understand my problem and they’ll just throw some advices on my face which I already know. Having right person on your side is seriously a massive blessing so If you have one, then just don’t lose him/her (my advice for everyone).

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
PS: My result came today and it was worse than expected, maybe bcz I didn’t check the official answer key. But that’s okk as I had already know my result (selection wise).

PS: Ignore my grammatical mistakes.

PS: Feeling like this (pushing myself down emotionally) :–
2023-06-14-03-39-57-834

8 Likes

Brother I don’t know how to say this, But you just wrote a whole post about my current situation.
I feel so low now, I even cried yesterday. Stress and anxiety keeps hitting me for whole day. I can feel brain fog when I try to focus on studies.
I am not able to even study for 1 hr. For last three days, I have studied literally nothing. Whenever I sit for studying, I can’t focus for more than 10 mins and eventually get distracted.
I am also on 4-11 am sleep schedule. The only thing is I am shifting intentionally because I can focus more at night.
I have uninstalled my games but still I am wasting time on YouTube. My diet is messed up, I eat like 40% of what I used to 3 years ago. I tried to build a habit of exercise but it got ruined due to relapse. I stay in my room whole day alone.
My parents think I am studying well, they have very high hopes from me. And here I am just doing nothing. I literally got tears writing this line.
I don’t know how we can come out of this situation. But only thing I know is we can’t give up.

7 Likes

Understandable.

Keep going with it.

Hmm… now you have to take some serious steps regarding these habits otherwise you’ll regret it later.

I can feel you man. Even I’m facing exact issue today as my parents keep saying that I have so much potential in me and I can clear any exam but in reality I’m not even trying.

Yeah, for sure.
More Power to You !! :heart_on_fire:

2 Likes

Sorry bhai, but main toh umeed rkhunga aap pr, chahe kuch bhi ho jaaye!

Stress mat lo bhai, stress wala hairfall reversible hota hai.

We all will be in better place fs! We will win!

5 Likes

Thanks yrr !! Means a lot. :handshake:
(I hope thoda bhi khada utar pau ummeed pe)

:people_hugging::people_hugging:

3 Likes

Join Coaching bro, coaching tumhe tumhare raaste jaldi pahuncha degi jo tum self study late pahunchge. aur timer lagakar padho like 30 min timers 4 min break repeat and these words are useless if you don’t take any action.

Baaki tumh hi dekho tumne kitna sahi kiya ya kitna galt.

6 Likes

Yeah. I just came back home after doing some coaching enquiries.

Correct.
Btw thanks for your advice/concern.

2 Likes

@BlackMagic123 is right, you should join coaching or maybe a library.

Tu comfort zone me fass Gaya hai. You’ll have to yeet yourself out of that comfort zone and only then can you break this vicious cycle. I’m in a somewhat similar situation as yourself (although currently it’s not as bad), which is why I’m joining a library tomorrow.

Let us know in a few days, what steps you took to make a change. I’m rooting for you bro.

6 Likes

Yeah, bro join it soon because self-study doesn’t have much scope for you. You should have done it last year already and morning batch lena Biological clock shi hoga aur koi exercise , running club join karo taaki body ko thakaan aaye aur raat main tum so paayo. warna sleep cycle bhi same hi rahega agr nhi kroge.

4 Likes

I’ve tried it many times but it’s of no use for me as I can’t learn things by Silence (Bolke padne se hi yaad hota hai mujhe).

Good Luck man.

I’ll surely report it here.
Btw Thanks for this :handshake:

Hmm… I’ll keep these points in mind while taking decision. :handshake:

3 Likes