๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐”พ๐• ๐•๐••๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•‹๐•š๐•ก๐•ค ๐• ๐•— โ„•๐• ๐”ฝ๐•’๐•ก ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Improve Your Commitment

• Acknowledge to yourself that you have a problem, an addiction even.
  • Make a public commitment to stop fapping (for most of us this is an anonymous but public commitment like here on nofap, for some it could be a trusted buddy or your SO).
  • if you have an accountability partner, call or text them when you are surging.
  • Mark out your nofap days on a calendar (โ€˜xโ€™ out each day with a coloured marker, if you relapse then โ€˜xโ€™ out each subsequent day of your new streak using a different coloured marker). It doesnโ€™t have to be paper, I use my iPad calendar for example.
  • โ€ฆ but remember that every day is Day 1 no matter how high your counter is.
  • Also post your progress on nofap every so often. Post daily if you are going through a rough patch.
  • โ€œLow fapโ€ does not work, cold turkey is the best way to go.
  • Go to nofap and help others.
  • Meditation.
  • Identify your triggers (stress, anxiety, boredom, some kind of perceived failure) and realize that a fap session will not help.
3 Likes

Tricks of Last Resort

• Cold showers.
  • For some, cold showers are too traumatic. If so, then wash your unit with a cold face cloth until the urge passes. Some fapstronauts have suggested that washing your face in cold water may also work.
  • If you are not doing hard mode then get your woman or man to โ€œrelieveโ€ your tension.

This post is only about Phase I of nofap. Phase II of nofap is about living for purpose, not pleasure.

3 Likes

I think you should include a โ€œIโ€™m currently reading itโ€ option. Because I am, but I just put no because I havenโ€™t read it.

6 Likes

Very much Inspired By Your Journey @drago that How you have Changed All that Bad Habits and Currently You Are On Day 334.

Thanks that you have openly Said all the reality about you because we all do not know one another here on this platform so we all should declare our hardest truths on this app and change our lives.

4 Likes

thanks @AmanJain

the reason i choose to do this was because brain tries to tell you that you are so bad but when you put it out it lets you heal from the past โ€ฆ

3 Likes

Truly said brotherโ€ฆ:+1::muscle::ok_hand:

3 Likes

image_search_1614928934053

5 Likes

8 Likes

These 5 are the most basic principles on path of enlightenment but remember the most basic are the most difficult ones to perform and once these basics are mastered, Upcoming Challenges Becomes So Easy.

4 Likes

Control your BOREDOM to AVOID a RELAPSE

When we need dopamine, we turn to entertainment. We use social media and browse and scroll on and on. Guess what?, a triggering picture provides that dopamine we are searching for. So, at first we ignore but later to fulfill dopamine need, we peek and hence walk on the path to relapse.

BUT what if we enjoyed with a plan?.

What if we knew exactly how we will get entertainment. Okay, from a comedy video on youtubeโ€ฆ Ok fine but no scrolling the playlist and no scrolling trending. We will use youtube to search what and for how long will we use screen?
Its better to avoid screen and get entertainment elsewhereโ€ฆ But if you are using screenโ€ฆ YOU NEED TO CONTROL WHAT YOU SEE, SEARCH AND THE TIME OF USAGE. This control protects us from relapse.

We are driver of our noPMO car.

If we have control, then no accident no relapse . But if we abandon control when we are bored and throw ourselves in the hands of social media who would definitely bombard us with triggers, then accident and relapse is what we are heading towards.

We need to use facebookโ€ฆ Why?.. You cant control what video, picture or post comes to your screen. So dont use it. Instagram. Seriously, you have that still installed?. Ok but its still dangerous. You will eventually browse through pictures of models and you know what will happen next.
You wanna see a movie, season or anime while you are horny and bored? Seriously?. A sex scene later you will be what? More horny?.. And then what?.. You know better from your past relapses. You already know the answer.

Control your boredom and your screen entertainment and you wont relapse that easily.

It is only when we give control away we are most vulnerable.

IF YOU FIND YOURSELF AIMLESSLY SCROLLING, TAKE CONTROL BEFORE PMO TAKES THE DRIVER SEAT!.

Keep sitting in the driverโ€™s seat. Control what you search, what you type. And you control your fate.

P.S. Some people say its all about mindset. You dont need to stop using social media. I say good!!!. That mindset is what we need. But even with that mindset, you still have sexual organs and will have urges if you see the opposite gender!!!.
If you can absolutely control yourself even when you are horny, then YOU ARE A LEGEND. YOU ARE FREE FROM PMO. But still, its unwise to throw yourself in trigger zone.
Most of us here are not that masters of our urges including me. So its unwise to use social media without control of the content we consume. Im on day 75 currently of my streak and i cannot risk using social media carelessly.

Im a man,

Why would i make myself horny on purpose only to have to use my willpower or discpline to control myself?

6 Likes

Beast Mode Mentality of NoFAP
My Friend You will go a long way just carry on your journey

3 Likes

Thanku @PaperBoat @Hoaxboy @Sandip001 @The_integrous_one @nofapstar123 @Dean_Ambrose and all others Also for being with us.

6 Likes

**KEEP Going Everybody**
7 Likes

This line has stuck with me ever since I first watched it.

7 Likes

Wonderful Lines :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Also feel like these should be here

40 Rules for Life

1 - Tell the truth.

2 - Do not do things that you hate.

3 - Act so that you can tell the truth about how you act.

4 - Pursue what is meaningful, not what is expedient.

5 - If you have to choose, be the one who does things, instead of the one who is seen to do things.

6 - Pay attention.

7 - Assume that the person you are listening to might know something you need to know. Listen to them hard enough so that they will share it with you.

8 - Plan and work diligently to maintain the romance in your relationships.

9 - Be careful who you share good news with.

10 - Be careful who you share bad news with.

11 - Make at least one thing better every single place you go.

12 - Imagine who you could be, and then aim single-mindedly at that.

13 - Do not allow yourself to become arrogant or resentful.

14 - Try to make one room in your house as beautiful as possible.

15 - Compare yourself to who you were yesterday, not to who someone else is today.

16 - Work as hard as you possibly can on at least one thing and see what happens.

17 - If old memories still make you cry, write them down carefully and completely.

18 - Maintain your connections with people.

19 - Do not carelessly denigrate social institutions or artistic achievement.

20 - Treat yourself as if you were someone that you are responsible for helping.

21 - Ask someone to do you a small favour, so that he or she can ask you to do one in the future.

22 - Make friends with people who want the best for you.

23 - Do not try to rescue someone who does not want to be rescued, and be very careful about rescuing someone who does.

24 - Nothing well done is insignificant.

25 - Set your house in perfect order before you criticize the world.

26 - Dress like the person you want to be.

27 - Be precise in your speech.

28 - Stand up straight with your shoulders back.

29 - Donโ€™t avoid something frightening if it stands in your way โ€” and donโ€™t do unnecessarily dangerous things.

30 - Do not let your children do anything that makes you dislike them.

31 - Do not transform your wife into a maid.

32 - Do not hide unwanted things in the fog.

33 - Notice that opportunity lurks where responsibility has been abdicated.

34 - Read something written by someone great.

35 - Pet a cat when you encounter one on the street.

36 - Do not bother children when they are skateboarding.

37 - Donโ€™t let bullies get away with it.

38 - Write a letter to the government if you see something that needs fixing โ€” and propose a solution.

39 - Remember that what you do not yet know is more important than what you already know.

40 - Be grateful in spite of your suffering.

Jordan B Peterson

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing theseโ€ฆ I read all 40 :blush:

These are very well said broโ€ฆ :fire::+1:I liked these very muchโ€ฆ

The cat runs away before i can pet it. It may also scratch and bite. :joy:

3 Likes

Thanks broโ€ฆ :blush: Keep supporting. We can travel farther by each otherโ€™s help.

3 Likes

Youโ€™re welcome. I just need to clarify though, these are not my words, but Jordan Petersonโ€™s. I am simply spreading what I believe is truth.

Also yeah, he did clarify in a later writing that dogs are ok too :joy: (this rule is basically his way of saying that even if things are bad, we should take time doing something small to remind ourselves we can still laugh or smile)

3 Likes

Yes, i know, no worries. You wrote Jordan peterson at the end of your post.

Wowโ€ฆ This can decrease stress or worry. This is pure gold. Thanks.

You should post more. Your words and ideas are lit :fire:

3 Likes