𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐲 - Time to rise

Hi I am new here. I masturbate daily and even sometimes I masturbate 2-3 times a day.I think this is unique and best platform to quit pmo.
I am starting this diary to note down my nofap journey.I want to see & feel the experience of nofap journey.It’s been 2-3 years since I’ve been trying to defeat this demon but I always lose😔.This time i will try my best.
(i am not good in english🥲)

19 Likes

Welcome to the community brother @Asher . Wish you all the best for this journey :fire::muscle:

7 Likes

Welcome to this site @Asher

3 Likes

You are not alone buddy!

All the best!!

6 Likes

welcome to the forum, buddy
there you can find interesting challenges, jokes and loyal companions

4 Likes

Thank You everyone for supporting me @surname @Amitroghates @Sholt_Tenkerrot @Deep
it’s day 1 and 3 hours now.
There are few urges but i can control it.:muscle:

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum
We Are Batman ! Batman Vs Superman GIF - Batman Vs Superman GIFs

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum brother @Asher May you achieve all you want

4 Likes

2 Days 4 hours,i relapsed😔.It’s urge from morning and i failed to control it;i lost. I need to stay strong on my commitment. I think i have to set small goals first.So my new goal is 7 days and i will stay away from the ■■■■
Day 0

3 Likes

I did it again,i relapsed again. I can’t get this shit out of my mind,there is chaos in my mind.:dizzy_face::pensive:

1 Like

No! God Please No! Its Day 1 and 21 hours i relapsed again. I am not getting this shit out of my head.
I am not even able to touch the 3rd day.I don’t know what triggered me.Now my guilt rise up,i hate myself.
images (3)
Here i go
Day0 again😭

3 Likes

I don’t know if i can win this addiction…
I am giving my best but I lose every f****** time.

3 Likes

please don’t give up, brother
even though i have i have more than a year streak, it wasn’t as easy as it looks
there were days when i relapsed 5-7 times a DAY and then whole day i sitted at home in front of the screen; there were months when i wasn’t successful at all… imagine month when you fail EVERYDAY; there were days when I had no one to talk, to open up…; there were days, when I didn’t wanted to live after everything…
but right now i have 500+ days and i’m very happy and grateful for my life

13 Likes

there will be day when you’ll reach 100 days and you’ll remember my words

8 Likes

Thank you bro for encouraging me.I will stay strong and i will try some new things to divert my mind from this shitstorm.

4 Likes

images (6)

Day 2
I reached the second day just a few minutes ago.I am having urges since the last time i relapsed.
After every 2-3 hours i felt a strong urge.I am having a urge as i am writing this.
As I woke up today in the morning there are lots of thoughts running through my mind. My mind is exploding.I have so many things to do but I can’t get anything done.I am feeling so dizzy, there is too much chaos in my mind😵I feel like breaking everything in my room.
I can’t get this shitty thoughts out of my head.I just want peace.I was at home all day yesterday and even today I didn’t do anything.I do not feel like doing anything.
Although I didn’t relapsed.

2 Likes

9 hours after this post,i relapsed again.I masturbated 4-5 times that day and watched so many ■■■■ videos

2 Likes

Somehow I got hold of myself and started again. I made 3 days of streak and here I lost again.
Yesterday i masturbated 3 times and also watched ■■■■ videos.

3 Likes

Today,this afternoon again I masturbated and watched ■■■■ videos!
Here i am starting again
Day 0
I will not give up this time.

3 Likes

Day 2 and 13 hrs
Boys I Lost Again :cry:
I don’t know what should I do.I am not able to reach even for 3 days.
It’s getting worse,guys tell me what should I do?
images (5)

3 Likes