๐€๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐ข๐š๐ซ๐ฒ - Time to rise

Take a deep breath and make a complete plan for 1 year and work on it dedicatedly
And this war is not over until you win
You have to win despite the setbacks

7 Likes

2 Likes

2 days 17 hours after this post I relapsed again.
I struggled a lotโ€ฆ
Then i relapsed.
After 1 day I relapsed again,i masturbated 3 time 3 time that day. Then somehow I controlled myself and made a streak of 1 day and 13 hours but i relapsed again after 18 hours,
that is today.

4 Likes

Yeah, I am starting again. This time I will be reaching my goal.I will definitely complete 7 days this time.I will make streak of seven days.
Day 0

6 Likes

2 Days 17 hours
Relapsed againโ€ฆ
trying to sleep
But itโ€™s not over!!
here day 0

4 Likes

Againโ€ฆ
Day 0
I feel sad.

2 Likes

But Iโ€™m not lost yetโ€ฆ

2 Likes

Itโ€™s what we do, we donโ€™t give up!!!

4 Likes

Relapsed Againโ€ฆ
1 Day 5 Hours
Here we go again
Day 0

:crossed_swords:

2 Likes

Why you keep going back to that place of torment again only to get 1 minute dopamine release
Itโ€™s hard to keep your house clean when you let devil in everytime he knocks
Show your resistance bro
Knock them back

2 Likes

Bro I donโ€™t know, how does it go? Why itโ€™s happening. I do meditation everyday. I do exercise everyday and I stop the urges a lot, but I donโ€™t know, how does it happen! Itโ€™s just like I have a second personality. He has tied me up and locked me in a dark room.And Iโ€™m trying to stop him somehow.
I did everything to stop all this. I locked the apps in my phone. I even deleted Instagram.
You know when I wake up in the morning I feel very energetic, happy; But as the afternoon comes, the urge starts ,But somehow I stop them, but by the end of the night I starts loosing control over my mind.I canโ€™t concentrate on anything, canโ€™t able to do work and the whole day goes like this.I totally start behaving like a complete drug addict.
Man,Iโ€™m fucked up!!:pensive:
images

4 Likes

No!!!

3 Likes

Day 1
but Iโ€™m reseting the timer.
I hit on bad stuff today on YouTube ads.
I edged a little but didnโ€™t relapsed.
I saw some hot images,which I regret.

4 Likes

Day 2
I completed 2 days but i had struggle a lot.
Yesterday i felt the first urge at afternoon but i got over it easily.
Then at night i struggled a lot, i almost lost that battle.But Then i realized that itโ€™s not worth it, I canโ€™t do all this for 1 minute of dopamine hit.I edged a lot.When I went to edge, I would realize again itโ€™s not worth it.But that demon again tried to take over my soul, but somehow I overcame that demon.He tried again,i overcame him again, i listened some songs and it helped me lot and finally he lost and i win!! i beat that demon.
Also yesterday i watched back to the future movie and studied for 1:30 hours, but this is not enough.
Today i tried to edge 3 times, i searched for โ– โ– โ– โ–  but i didnโ€™t watched any video but i saw the thumbnails which I am not proud off course.Few hours ago i faced the same situation like yesterday night and i almost near to relapse. I did 30 push-ups and listened to some songs and i did it; i didnโ€™t relapsed.
I didnโ€™t studied at all; today i did nothing :pensive:โ€ฆ

3 Likes

tumblr_12903ffc54e8f279401d0d64ba97f39c_1819bd46_540

2 Likes

3 Days And 3 Hours
Shiiiiit !!!
I Relapsedโ€ฆ

This time i am on hard mode.No edging, no seeking on nude stuffs. I will try to keep myself busy and try not to waste my time.

2 Likes

When youโ€™re not doing home work or anything basically when alone try reach out to your family members friends talk about life experiences something related to personal life or watch inspirational and motivational movies,content videos or go back to your old routine of workout
Stay occupied may it be fun or serious
Never let your mind empty for demons to take over

2 Likes

Day 1
Today was a good day.
Just a small urge and i studied 4 hours straight.
@valiantwarriorsoldier and yes bro thanks for the suggestion. my daily exercise and meditation is going on and Iโ€™m doing it regularly.
Now I just have to increase my study time.

2 Likes

Day 2
Today as soon as i woke i hit the 1st urge then 2nd urge at afternoon and since then nothing bad has happened.
I studied for 2 hours because i was doing some other work and i think today wasted too much time.

1 Like

Keep going our Superman :muscle:!

2 Likes