The Zodiac War - The Ultimate Test ( Entries open )

By birthday, its Pisces.

But there are other aspects too like moon sign which can be too complicated if its put into consideration

1 Like

Modifications for A tier addiction

Since A tier addiction is done on a weekly basis. Its important to divide it into 2 aspects

1. Weekly target - If you are successful in weekly target, you are awarded with 28 points , Failing to do so leads to decrement of 28 points.

2. Daily Target - If you are successful in your daily target, you are awarded with 4 points , Failing to do so leads to decrement of 4 points

This is to make sure no one gets demotivated for not meeting daily targets

A tier weekly target for @Sholt_Tenkerrot

1. Less than or equal to 21 hours of phone usage per week
  2. Less than or equal to 1050 calories of junk food per week.

A tier weekly target for @Sholt_Tenkerrot

1. Less than or equal to 3 hours of phone usage per day
  2. Less than or equal to 1050 calories of junk food per day

Posting the scoreboard on first post

11 August update

1. Professional life

:white_check_mark:5 hr 30 minutes of studying
:white_check_mark:3 activities done ( Revised Maths and COI and completed 5 pages of AC notes )

TOTAL POINTS = 5.5 × 4 × 3 = 66 points

1. Daily Routine

:white_check_mark:Reading 1 hour - 8 points
:white_check_mark: Walked 90 minutes - 12 points
:white_check_mark:Pray Daily - 1 point
:white_check_mark: Studied Downstairs - 1 point

Total points = 22 points

1. Addiction

:white_check_mark:NO PMO - 4 points
:x:Phone usage ( 3 hr 40 minutes ) - - 1 points
:x:Junk Food ( 1431 calories ) - -62 points

Total = - 59 points

Grand Total = 29 points

New Strategy - Activate focus mode during studies…

As per indian culture we don’t consider our zodiacs as per birth dates from English Calender.
We recognise hour zodiacs as per our horoscope.
Mine is Gemini.

2 Likes

@Samaranjay You are right , By Indian Culture, I am Aquarius instead of Leo ( by DOB ). But there are many Non Indians here. So I thought, Its better to consider DOB than putting hour of birth into consideration

Anyway these all create no significance as I am scrapping this challenge because of lack of people and more importantly I found another method to be more disciplined , productive as well as tackling addictions.

1 Like

And what’s that method?

2 Likes

First let me try that method first. Its important to act than using some mere words that I will be disciplined.

If it works for me, I will let you know for sure. This is one of the desperate attempts to see if it works. There is hope but still let my action speak first…

2 Likes

Can I enter @anon87955785

2 Likes

Sorry brother, This challenge is closed. But I am running another challenge. The Zodiac Signs 21 Day Consistency challenge. You can join if interested

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.