The Zodiac War - The Ultimate Test ( Entries open )

Maybe you are right. That’s because this challenge covers all aspects of your life like productivity, daily routine , tackling addictions etc. So I believe its normal to have a lengthy description.

Even if no one is participating this challenge, I will continue this challenge as a single participant. I don’t want this to be my diary again :joy::joy:

1 Like

Added junk food addiction for me

Threshold - Less than 1050 calories per week

1 Like

Calorie Counter for Junk Food Addiction ( Under development )

Kerala Food

Medu Vada - 73 calories

Parippuvada - 56.5 Calories

North Indian foods

Laddoo - 185 calories

Internationally known foods

Cream Bun - 289 calories

1 Like

I am surprised that no one wants to join a challenge that will help improve overall life here. Maybe this challenge hasn’t reached everyone yet.

2 Likes

Hey @anon87955785 share this d̶i̶a̶r̶y challenge with me, add me bro :joy:. I will read the rules tomorrow :joy:, i stopped in the middle of the first .

1 Like

Thank you :smile:

20 sasta characters

1 Like

Why are you thanking me? I should thank you for this challenge.

Thank you :smile:

1 Like

Take it for free.

Please tell your DOB and tell me which addiction you want to overcome by referring post 11

@Sholt_Tenkerrot Don’t worry about too much rules. Just copy paste your diary here on a daily basis . I will give you points accordingly

( In facts , you need not read all those long rules. I will do all the execution associated with rules for you )

1 Like

21st November

S t

1. Procrastination
  2. PMO
  3. Sleeping late

A t

1. Junk food

B t

1. Excessive phone usage

Will add other things later

1 Like

@Sholt_Tenkerrot , You are added to Team Scorpio.

1 Like

Those pics are kinda scary :joy:, and the pic for Pisces is looking like a malnourished mermaid.

1 Like

Alright :+1:,Let’s go

1 Like

@Sholt_Tenkerrot Lets focus on 3 addictions first. PMO , Excessive phone usage and junk food.

Because once you have a good control over PMO your fantasizing slowly reduces. Once you got control over your phone, your Procrastination decreases and then junk food.

1 Like

Replaced fantasizing with sleeping late

1 Like

@Sholt_Tenkerrot Let me give you 3 tasks associated with addiction

1. PMO - No PMO as always

2. Phone usage - Social media + Gaming = 3 hours.

Try not to exceed above 3 hours a day

1. No Junk Food - Try not to consume more than 150 calories per day or 1050 calories per week.

On what time do you want to sleep ?

For your information , Its @The_integrous_one zodiac sign :full_moon_with_face::full_moon_with_face:. Don’t underestimate his zodiac sign. He will use all his experience in gym training to beat you into pulp :joy:

1 Like

I will consider that as a habit than addiction.

So Sholt , Its simple

Just copy paste your diary everyday and update me regarding PMO ( whether you relapsed or not ) , How many hours you spent on your phone and What junk food you consumed today.

My horoscope says Gemini

1 Like