The_wild_perception's Diary

Nah lol, I watch only csk matches … Wait I think I checked wrong score board :joy: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Im waiting for Mr. Nags next press conference with generalists… Hes gonna go hard on selvalaxmi this time :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Bro no joke, I was rewatching all of Mr nags before the game today! Today also they applied the infamous inflate deflate strategy :joy::joy::joy:

Well next match is CSK vs RCB . We will see which team reaches 1st spot . May the best team win .

1 Like

No deflate today. Only inflate.

1 Like

Eyyy no Maga. When RR was batting, first couple of overs they hit boundaries. Also towards the end. RR batted well. That was inflation. They inflated RRs hopes. Then padikkal and kohli deflated them completely :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: that strategy always works macha

2 Likes

Well if MI win this time , I’ll definitely believe that IPL is fixed by Ambani :sweat_smile::joy:

2 Likes

I have no doubt in that though. IPL is a movie directed by ambani :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

En maga, Dean CSK fan anthe, Thu nachike barbeku avanige, sulemaga

1 Like

Yesss that’s the vibes! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

If I was Thanos if erase csk all together. Such a disgrace to the game

2 Likes

They should atleast drop that lion mascot symbol, absolute disgrace to the poor animal. :joy:

1 Like

Csk fans are all showboats. After csk was caught and banned for match fixing, they haven’t been all that high and mighty. It shows how they won all the games in the beginning :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

3 Likes

Samadhana guru :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: chill bro

2 Likes

Yappa maga, ellaru CSK support madidare namma RCB Bois evarige tapa tap madtare nod kano

2 Likes

I’ll be speaking in a different language to make sure Dean is safe and sound in his sleep and dreams. :joy:

4 Likes

Csk Rcb jagla iddide irod… Csk fanbois are little too much to handle sometimes

2 Likes

It’s like PMO, full nasha but sasta😂

2 Likes

This diary feels so much like home now​:joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Bruhh I’m not a die hard csk fan … I just like Dhoni so I follow that team…And plz write in English :joy::joy:

3 Likes