The_wild_perception's Diary

But she did make the move first man. That itself is rare for a girl. You gotta make some moves too. Don’t wait around for her to talk all the time. She’ll lose interest. I’ve a lot of experience in that area. I held on to my ego and ruined everything. Don’t be me. Go get it man. Full support

2 Likes

I can’t actually do it right now. I always had a lack of good frnds. So when I found I could be a good frnd, i was open to it… Nothing more than that. I actually knew her dad passed away even before she told me. I just didn’t knew it was her dad.

My ex is still on mind. And im pretty sure shes not gonna go anytime soon. Guess ive grown now. Previously I used to get excited whenever a girl started talking and got sad when I got shot down. Now I knw what I want.

:expressionless::expressionless::expressionless: i wish i could just erase what I had with my ex from my memory… Ugh… No new girls! Nope!

2 Likes

You gotta move on bro. Hanging on to the past is not healthy. Unless you are one of the brahmacharya Bois, you don’t have to hold back. In fact a new experience will do you good in my opinion

4 Likes

Looks like you have a lot of experience mate :joy:

2 Likes

Fuck yea bro. According to my mom, I was hitting on the nurse right after I was born​:joy::joy::joy::joy:jk

3 Likes

I don’t why I feel like I have heard this dialogue somewhere. :joy:

3 Likes

Il try that… If a good woman comes by… I definitely will… I won’t go chasing this time :weight_lifting_man:

4 Likes

I thought you peed on the nurse, wait, you hit her with a headshot with your pee :joy:

2 Likes

Eeyyyy magaaa! Watched the match huh? Gomma RCB killed it! :fire::fire::fire::fire: Padikkal hammered the opposition’s bowlers! Kohli was also epic!:muscle::muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

I want CSK VS RCB in finals .

2 Likes

I want CSK to lose every game they play. I want them to be in the bottom of the table. I want them to be sooo humiliated that their fans cry.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:Keep thinking .:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Well I guess that happened last year when they were last or second last . But not this time :joy:

2 Likes

Rcb killed it!!! What a game

2 Likes

I pray it happens this time as well. It will be the best damn sight apart from RCB winning.

1 Like

Ma boooiiii!:heart::heart::heart: Respect++++++++++++++++

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: epic

2 Likes

Fuckkk yeaaaa​:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

It was a narrow escape :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Did you even watch the game boy? RCB hammered RR. Therebwas no chance for RR from the get go

1 Like