The way of the rightous ✝️

Day 10

I am a little bit tired right now because of the busy day I had today and my head is also hurting , so I am not gonna write much gotta take some rest, see you tomorrow guys!!

4 Likes

Hey guys!!

I decided to restart the counting because I failled in my no social media journey,

I decided to go extreme now, today I came to realization that my brain is very addicted to social media and everything that gives It high dopamine.

Now I want to take it seriously without any comprimise, I take an oath that from now on I will not watch anything on youtube just for pleasure, I quit it for good

I also want to say that I will be journalling weekly, I will be here after 7 days…

DAY 0

5 Likes

Day 8

feels like giving up, things in life got worse, but I will not give up
sorry guys for not speaking much, I tend to be very short with words when things are going bad in in life

2 Likes

@Kanzo An advice for you friend, don’t let the rehabilitation from the addiction make you feel bad. If the life is not going well then don’t make this problem a heavy weight. Best approach is don’t look the clock. Take a couple of days without looking the app, this one too I mean. And focus on your life. Try to spend time with something cool and funny and rest. Then come back when you get better. The app is not an obligation or a homework, just a clock. Take a deep Breath buddy and everything will be easy. This is not a fight but a process. The process must not overtake you. I wish you will be fine.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot man!, I really need some rest

1 Like