The way of the rightous ✝️

THIS IS MY NO SOCIAL MEDIA DIARY, FEEL FREE TO SEE MY JOURNEY AND ALSO SHARE YOURS!

12 Likes

Today I am going to prepare for my no social media journey which starts tomorrow,
I´ve once heard a quote which says : “we prepare the following day at the nighttime of the previous day” , so this means my goal for today is to fall asleep without computer or cellphone on the bed, just me and my thoughts…

see you tomorrow brothers!!!

9 Likes

God bless you sir. This is the way to freedom.

6 Likes

Day one

Today I am very calm and more productive, by the time I arrived at home, I took a nap for almost 2 hours and after that I cleaned the house, and then I studied, I did not use social media since the beginning of the day, I used youtube only for studying and important searches, but I did not mindlessly scrolled, so , think I am doing well.

7 Likes

You are doing well, keep the mood, it is a pillar to hold the determination to go on.

6 Likes

Thanks man, your support is comforting!

6 Likes

That’s a good start man I hope you reach that milestone

6 Likes

Thank you bro, may the Lord help us!

6 Likes

Day 2

Today I am a little bit more aware and resilient, I did not use social media not even youtube for studying, I studied a subject which didn´t require youtube usage, therefore, it was a little bit easier for me to keep focused and far away from distractions.

yesterday I managed to fall asleep without any electronic device, to day I want to keep the rhythm, so that´s all guys see you tomorrow!

7 Likes

Day 3

Today I am writing this diary a little bit late because I have just arrived, and all day I was out of house.
My day was very busy, because most of my time was spent in the trainning center, and then I went to visit my sister,

Although I feel a little bit tired, I am happy for not having the urge to get a little bit of dopamine from social media. These days I have been trying to relearn how to enjoy life without watching on the screen other people living their lives. See you tomorrow guys!

7 Likes

Keep going fella, that is good. Life is out there and spending time enjoying it is worth it. Deus vult.

6 Likes

Thank you man, I appreciate it!

6 Likes

Amazing work, keep it up :fire: :latin_cross:

6 Likes

6 Likes

Hey guys ! I will not update my no social media journey right now,I will do it later, I just want to talk about how social media destroyed my life, and how it subtly fuels p*** adiction.

when I was 18, we did not have wi-fi connection at our home, and I was not so easily tempted to indulge myself in social media, but when I moved out of my parent´s home to study in college, that´s when I became addicted to social media, because the house I moved in had wi-fi connection, so I started to watch youtube videos, and spending more than 10 hours on it.

Once I was spending so much time on youtube, I began to procrastinate a lot, I would neglect my homeworks, just to watch youtube, I would leave the house dirty just to watch youtube and because of it my grades in college were negatives.

My self value started to decrease, because of my laziness and foolishness, low self esteem and insecurity began to creep in, and guess where did I go to seek refuge? that´s right! in pmo! And from there everything in my life became a mess!!

I literally became a looser, because I lost everything, I lost my social life because pmo just shuts you in a cage like an animal, it sucks all posetive energies from your soul, my life was all about lying on bed and watching other people living their lives while I didn´t even have one, I lost my determination to study, to work and do productive things and I lost my connection to other people and my connection to God.

many people think social media is inoffensive but let me tell you that it has the power to destroy your life.

I am gonna leave a text from a RC user named Rab_J
hope you enjoy learning from his experience:

"Hi, every time I watch something, social media or something on TV, I want to watch more and at the same time not do anything else, and I can’t focus after, depletes my energy and motivation, I feel pressure on the front part of my head, and fug, like my mind is numbed,
I find my self opening my phone for no reason, scrolling down, for nothing.

When I’m a bit tired I take it as a break, rest, hopefully to get back up and do something useful later, but I end up feeling more down. like social media/TV… Is mentally exhausting" Rab_J.

5 Likes

what do you mean by " man of culture " ? in youtube comment sections they use this term to describe guys who like fapping

4 Likes

I meant wise man :sweat_smile:

Really? First time I heard that.

3 Likes

Good to know you still have some innocence bro :sweat_smile:

Kanzo’s right, it’s very common on YouTube. Loads of perverts calling each other men of culture for noticing sexual aspects about the video.

4 Likes

Thanks for explaining bro :laughing:

4 Likes

Day 4

Today my day was calm, I went to church, and had a good time there
I am a little bit nervous because tomorrow I have a project presentation, and I have to complete the work today.

It´s good to be in this journey, because I am commited to not be distracted and I can peacefully complete my tasks. So , see you tomorrow guys, it was a long day!

6 Likes