The Vortex Success

That was my streak, but I relapsed.

This is the lies your brain and social media tells you.

As my title states, this thread is about my success.

And I can feel it coming.

2 Likes

I failed. Lost a 2 day 23 hour streak

1 Like

2 days 10 hours. The Vortexkicker shall succeed.

1 Like

I guess not.

13 hours later, I relapsed.

Lost a 2 day 23 hour streak.

1 Like

Bro, keep urself so busy that u wont have time to think about it. For example , my exams are coming and I am so strssed about it that 1 month of Nofap seemed like nothing. I didnt even need to think that I am doing something great.

2 Likes

I know this as the best solution. And the best it got me was 4 days.

However, I do have things to do, yet I ignored the things that keep me busy and relapse results.

1 Like

In my religion doing ur own work and duties (which we call dharma) is the greatest virtue ever. Please don’t shirk them.

I have a 3 day streak and my brain is suffering.

I am feeling depressed and very upset.

I’m angry about everything. I’M weak because I don’t know how to defend myself verbally.

I hate my job and need to work somewhere else.

1 Like

Depressed.

Having trouble finding happiness.

Still waiting for the new company to call me.
Current job makes me upset.

Relapsed. I keep trying and failing.

PMO addicted.

Cell phone addicted.

Craving blondes.

Relapse.

Again with P**n and Blondes.

Worked on a plan.

Lets see if this plan works.

1 Like

What is your plan ? Would you like to share? And tell me one thing . if you relapse so much then how did you cross 594 days as says in your profile?

My plan is to ignore my phone in the morning when I relapse the most. Don’t touch my phone until at least 11:30AM.

Wake up.
Shower.
Breakfast.
Search for responsibilities.
Like : take out garbage and such
Then go outside at 11:30.

Turn phone on.
Either walk outside or do something outside for a couple hours.

Come in to drink water and have lunch.
Now it should be between 1:30 and 2:30.

Have lunch.

I never got a 594 day streak. There must be a mistake. I’ll see if I can fix that.

However I started this addiction at age 29. But I never masterbated before the age of 29 because I never knew what it was.

Think of me as someone who grew up sheltered only my Dad and Mom to talk to. No friends. No chance to go out in my own to meet people or get a girlfriend.

People who are content with themselves don’t need anyone else. It’s people who feel incomplete , need a partner/spouse / girlfriend to complete them. Hell, they don’t even need a friend. This sense of self completion comes from within, not forced

Critically analyse what are the reasons of your masturbation habit . List them here. When you have things listed in front of you, it is easier to eliminate them.

2 Likes

Back to 0 :face_exhaling::sleepy:

Starting again. I hate this addiction.

1 Like

April 21st

I stopped trying. I have officially given in. I am stuck.

You can’t give in. It will destroy you inside out.

I am trying something new.

So since eliminating PMO is extremely difficult on my own, I’m going to allow MO and start reporting my P**n streak vs my M.O. streak.

Both streaks will be recorded on here. This will be the beginning of my true success.

Follow my progress here.

4 Likes