12th Dec

1 pt

13th Dec

5 points

Go lions

1 Like

All the best challengersā€¦

1 Like

@nick and @jasmin have been suspended. Thanks @Taher for the prompt action.

Houses will be rearranged so as to be balanced, donā€™t worry

6 Likes

Lol may I know y ā€¦

1 Like

Here man @rohankians

3 Likes

After speaking with upsc single digit rankersā€¦

Study pattern suggested by themā€¦
Read for 25 mins ā€¦ Then for 5 mins close your eyes and recollect what you readā€¦ Repeat this for 4 times that means after four sessions means after 2 hrs.
Next take 15 mins breakā€¦
Get up from there do some othet work and see objects which are 20 feet awayā€¦ So your eye muscles will not be strainedā€¦

You can repeat this any no of timesā€¦

This was suggested by a topper who used to do 100 hrs a week or 14 hrs a day studyā€¦

Just shared it come in handy to some oneā€¦

Met doctorā€¦ Eye suggestionsā€¦

1. Maintain armā€™s length from your laptop or desktopā€¦
  2. Donā€™t operate mobile and laptop simultaneously they emit light on different wavelengths.
  3. Use blue light filtersā€¦ and antu blue light spetsssā€¦
  4. The light of room should be more bright than your laptop.
  5. Wash your face evry four hoursā€¦ After evry 2 hrs for 2 mins look distance objects which are far than 20 ft. For 2 mins
  6. Evry 20 mins blink your eyes for 20 minsā€¦

Eye problem I developed was computer vision syndrome which happens due to close screen study in low light conditions.

Tips by opthamlogist might come in handy who read on laptops ā€¦

6 Likes

Nice work doneā€¦

Iā€™m glad we have a dedicated manager like you ā€¦

2 Likes

Thank you brother!

This is called the Pomodoro technique itā€™s a good one.

Brother hope your eye is better now. Letā€™s keep going!

3 Likes

I thought nick was innocent, he used to study for 13-14 hours atleast everyday, when would he get the time to do such things as creating nuisance with an alt account. Just my opinion thoughšŸ˜…

2 Likes

Lol I had a doubt on him from the very beginning, I think everything thing he told here was lie as its literally not possible to study 19 hrs a day with 5 hrs sleep and no break between studies

1 Like

So, our suspicion was correct. He was really a low iq troll, couldā€™ve acted much better LOL.

2 Likes

It was fun cornering him ! Humans are really interesting. :joy:
(For those who didnā€™t understand whatā€™s the matter, this video explains the whole scene)

2 Likes

Take Care bro. For how many days bro this routine?

1 Like

:rofl:he even explained how he was studying for nda, engineering and upsc all at once, but his move of buying a new phone was classic

3 Likes

Reset the team members bro ā€¦

2 Likes

I think he was some 13 years old boy , who was chilling in lockdown by installing random apps from play store :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

I wonā€™t be able to complete 4 hours study today, I am really sorry for disappointing my house mates, @debellator is there some way I can still stay in this challenge, I donā€™t want to be eliminated just because I messed up one dayšŸ˜…, I was feeling depressed whole day, moreover I fell while skateboarding in the morning and scratched my knee badly, it worsened the situation. Once again I am really sorry. In such conditions usually I would have relapsed but this time I am in this for longer run.

1 Like

You can take leave and rest brother ! But that authority lies with the manager itself @debellator :grin:
Stay Strong.

1 Like

@The_integrous_one bro you are not eliminated. You are one of the most sincere workers here :heart:
Here, we prefer sincere samaranjay to 19-hour nick :joy:
Keep going bro. Donā€™t let anyone or anything stop you :facepunch:
Thereā€™s still some time. Donā€™t give in and hit those 4 hrs. You never know what youā€™re capable of till you try :muscle:

3 Likes