The Study Challenge (Entries CLOSED)

Thank you @rewire_user I will do so in my journal :+1:
Like @Mahesh27_03 said, could you please make a separate thread to discuss this? Letā€™s keep this thread for the challenge :slight_smile:

2 Likes

aggregation of marginal gains.

Buddy read this topicā€¦ you are streching extremeā€¦

Read this concept along with French cycling Olympic medal story of brailsfordā€¦

Trust me it helps. After 6 months, I gave up alcohol, I started learning violin with ease, quit smoking and even doing daily exercise, and now started studying for upscā€¦

You will understand importance of one percent really well

4 Likes

@rewire_user joined you
i will keep posting in my journal

1 Like

Howā€™s going Hufflepuff. Keep learning. We need to beat our evil desires. Letā€™s meet at 10pm.

1 Like

Thanks for mentioning bro.
I will do it.

2 Likes

Total study hours - 13 hours.
Points scored - 10
Group - HUFFLEPUFF

2 Likes

13th december study report.

1 Like

@rohankians bro today i was busy in other work sorry bro today i cant post

:pray::pray::pray: I didnā€™t realise till now the power of this forum. I just joined this forum about 4-5 days back, I saw study challenge and thought this would be a great way to maintain consistency in my studies. Though I have been practicing no fap since last january, but I was not able to maintain a long streak, my highest streak this year is 19 days. I now realise this was mainly because I wasnā€™t linked to other people on no fap. This forum keeps me going good now. Can anyone guide me how to share my code or how to post in journal, I want to utilise this forum to the fullest

3 Likes

:pray::pray:

3 Likes

Good! WEL DONE @sakshi11 we know you can do better next time. :blush:

2 Likes

Brother You can just start by taking the challenges and posting Your daily goals or maintaining your own journal. But just be regular maintain the consistency if you are in miracle morning challenge, be consistent about making efforts to wake up early.
Just keep updating brother !
We are here to help you.
You can also plan the things day before and post it in the chamber of secrets forum.
Just be regular and donā€™t waste time.
Just be accountable for your day.
You have to cut out things which are wasting your time.

1 Like

Ok cool! I am not currently in miracle morning challenge, I study mostly at night, but I would like to wake up a little early than I am waking up now a days. Thanks for the advice!!

I just need to maintain consistency for next few months and I would be set for life hopefully :sweat_smile:. I feel grateful to join this forum at the right time.

2 Likes

A busy day. First 6 hours of the day were passed in cleaning my room, clothes, shoes, tidy up books and notes and then only went to bath and eat. Ate my first grain around 1 PM today. But I tried to study after that. However, I wasnā€™t able to study properly till about 4 PM. Could have studied more, but then had to go outside to buy stuffs in the evening. Couldnā€™t even read newspaper today.
Iā€™m sorry for letting you guys down, my comrades. But tomorrow, Iā€™ll try to make up for it.
13th December, 2020
Geography- 03:40-04:40
Reasoning- 04:50-08:50
Toatl- 5hours
Points-2

3 Likes

Bro, I have my own journal which I often update. I donā€™t usually have much time to update it everyday, but still I try. And you shouldnā€™t care much about those relapse stories bro, we need to encourage these people to not give in to the urges. Ever since Iā€™ve joined this site, there have been many days when my body was literally shivering, I couldnā€™t sleep, had severe brainfog and incredible urges, but I had decided that whether Iā€™m able to do anything else or not, this is something that Iā€™ll continue at any cost. And now, its been nearly 20 days bro and Iā€™m still here without any relapse with my head high and I know Iā€™m going to continue for the rest of my life.

2 Likes

Whatā€™s reasoning are you preparing csat :roll_eyes:

Very bad day ā€¦ Severe eye ache and dry eyes shud see doctor tomorrow ā€¦

4.6 hrs studyā€¦ Score 1.5 pts

1 Like

Seems like it was a bad day for most of us. I was down whole day, no idea why.:sweat_smile:. I am gonna work properly tomorrow
4 hrs 1 point

2 Likes

Yes for CSAT and plus I am going to appear for CAPF exam on 20th. So, its important for that too. BTW I highly doubt that I couldnā€™t clear this yearā€™s pre due to CSAT, since I was scoring above 100 in GS when I matched my responses with answer keys of most of the coachings. Noone published answer key for CSAT, so couldnā€™t match that. Plus, I was not even able to do some 30 odd questions due to time limit. And since I have a biology background, so Iā€™m not very good in mathematics either. BTW I hope your eyes will get better soon and weā€™ll continue to challenge each otherā€™s study time. :slight_smile:

2 Likes