The Study Challenge (Entries CLOSED)

@PrDr
@The_integrous_one
@SincereDev
@sakshi11

This is to inform you that from today onwards i’m not going to continue the study challenge. This is because of some issue between me and one of our companion. Take care guys, do your best and come up with a bright colour. Hope everyone remains safe and secure. Oh! God thank you for all the blessing you’ve bestowed on us, this day may be ever grateful to you. Good Bye.

Just worked for 4 hours !
Sry for that Let’s see tommorow.

1 Like

Good luck brother. Though as @debellator told you, you could continue using forest app , but I respect your decision bro. All the best for future endeavours. And since you’re preparing for UPSC CSE, I must tell you about one character of an administrator. People all across the country can doubt him, can raise questions against him and can even blame him of different things, but the character of a real administrator is only seen in such times when he stays there, fights and proves to everyone that he was never wrong and he never betrayed. Don’t be a quitter brother. Just be realistic, truthful and honest and you’ll never have to worry about anything else. Take care.

3 Likes

Thank you bro… for realising my inner potentialities … I’ll not going… I’ll be there in group

5 Likes

Thats like a good administrator. Stay here and prove everyone wrong. Due to appearance of some trolls, people here were suspicious, that’s nothing personal bro. Everybody here admires your work ethic.

2 Likes

Yes bro you are a hard working guy, you need not quit just because of other’s opinions about you, they are mostly assumptions only. You should just know that you are doing the right thing.

3 Likes

Today day 3 12 dec 5 hrs of study, 2 points
I know I can do more, I just need some time to setup a proper routine

2 Likes

Sorry brother, but I hardly get any time.
Earlier, I used to think that when I will an college student, then I will help others to improve. But, now I don’t even have time to do my hobbies.
I even broke my streak of 43 days, just because of the stress dur to that workload.
And I don’t have time to read articles and watch videos that motivates me.
Anyways, I will figure out something to be my motivation.
But, if in future whenever this situation will end, I will come to help you guys as much as I can.
Bye

4 Likes

======== end of day 3 ========
House: Slytherin :snake: 22.5 pts
@rohankians 14.5 , @rewire_user 3 @Kaizen 5 @StealthChopperinbond 0 @Busyman 0
====≠========================

@StealthChopperinbond buddy yesterday you read 3 hr 20 mins but min for day is 4 hrs for one point today try to cross 4 hrs mark…

One member from each house post points in above format daily… If we don’t get to compare… we won’t get sense of competition…

2 Likes

3 Likes

No problem. Well how many houses are there?

There are four houses

4 Likes

2020-12-11T18:30:00Z

4 hr study, I stretched myself after busy in whole day, Just 1 point :smirk:

5 Likes

Sorry my group members yesterday l am not shared my study chart :pray::pray::frowning::frowning::frowning: because some issued going on.

3 Likes

12 /DEC /2020
Study hour :- 4 hr

3 Likes

Its ok. You can post the hours of study via typing here too, but for that you need to keep track of how many hours have you studied. Its a new day begin again.

2 Likes

I am really sick of the energy level of the forum,
Nothing useful, No long post and no scientific post.
Only the relapse stories.
I did this so I relapsed, the real question what you learned from it and what you are gonna do to it?
Will you just stick around this addiction.
Or will someone will get freed from it.
And then announce publicaly that he is free from this addiction.
I want that energy waves to flow once again,
And I know I alone cannot do it.
I need my fellow friends who are willing to give up there bad habits, Sacrifice for becoming better.

3 Likes

Sis be regular in your study you didn’t post anything till now

1 Like

A Second Wave is about to come in the rewire companions forum !
And I cannot do it alone.
I will require the help of my friends who are with me from the starting.
And are willing to sacrifice anything to become a better human being.

@debellator @Kaizen @_TIGER Let’s once again revolutionalize the rewire forum,
I understand You are preparing for exams.But I need you all to just post everything possible which you achieved with a green tick :white_check_mark:
And _TIGER I know your grandmother’s is not well, You have to look after her and we pray for her to get well soon as possible. Since you have vitnessed the energy level at the time of may-june when every forum was full of wonderful stuff and filled with many companion who were willing to give up this addiction and not to give up until they become free.
I mentioned your name because of this, But please take your time. We will see you again in beast mode when Your grandmother will get well :blush:

And for my dear friends Ash_Matt Kaizen You all have did great thought few days. Made a good streak.
But I want you all to decide what you are going to do for the next day and it should in detail as possible.
And then Mark it checked the next day :white_check_mark:. And I want every single Achievement in it guys,
From waking up early, making your bed and going to bed early, drinking water, reading holy book or hackbook every single achievement I want it to get listed here.

I will Revolutionalise the Forum once again, Will not just wait for others to come and once again fill the forum with positivity. We have the responsibility to make this forum as better as possible, because when we were new people like neet warrior tagore brahmachari nofapbro and many more where there to help us.
And there positive attitude attracted us to join this community.

And Now we are the one’s who should make this community the best, so that each and everyone of us can benefit from it.
And by we I don’t mean only Ash_Matt Kaizen, I mean by every single one of you who is reading this, you too have the responsibility to get freed from this addiction and help other.

Join me my friends to revolutionalize once again the rewire forum.
@SincereDev @Mahesh27_03 @nofapstar123 @PrDr @Busyman

I know You are are very busy dear brother and sisters but I alone cannot do anything, I will need you all to stay with me. Sorry If I bothered you to tag you here. But It’s really urgent. I need you all to post Your achievement, No relapse stories just your inner voice talking to you. Or else we should create a new thread for it. But there also the enthusiast will just be for one week, But No matter what, I need you all to bring the change in yourself.
Make the change in yourself become the best version of yourself, that no one has every seen.
This is the time to change now. The new year is about to begin, what planning have you done to use the most of the next year, or you are going to just trapped in this addiction for next year too.
The decision is your.
Start from today and Get to the process of becoming better than yesterday.
So, next year we will live the best year of our lives.

Are you all with me my friends ? :fist_right:

6 Likes

@rewire_user Its wonderful to do so. But i think this thread is just for Study Challenge. Let it be. Just make a new thread for that. And i am in.

1 Like