Jasmin-female user complaint-what happened?

Recently, @jasmin had complained against man rewire companion users like @rewire_user and @_TIGER . She had proceeded to state that the Rewire Companion Community was an unhealthy environment for female users, and that she was leaving. That thread has been deleted.

@Jasmin has been suspended for creating dissent, since it was suspected that he/she used multiple alt accounts including a user @nick and possible a user @Carryminati . Even on her post of complaint, Jasmin had tagged Rewire Users who’s last response had been months before she had joined, as well as random users.

While the Rewire Community may have at times individuals who are creepy and not here to improve, most people here are dedicated to improving their life and are happy to help you, whether you are a male or a female user. Please feel free to reach out.

The admin @Taher is always ready to help, along with the moderators @neveragaintw @amadeus .

If you are a troll user, please note that Rewire Community does not tolerate trolls or those that disrupt the community or make any other member feel uncomfortable in any way.

If you are a user, male or female, who feels uncomfortable due to the actions of any other user, whether it be abusive, or creepy, or not towards helping the community, please do reach out to the admin @Taher who will take prompt action.

Thanks,
Ash
(Post created with consent from admin)

21 Likes

I dont know why people create multiple accounts, just to like their posts :joy:

12 Likes

@Adioz_aka_Adidas I would like to drag your attention to it.
I hope now You understand brother. :slightly_smiling_face:
I know you were trying to be nice, No problem.
Just listen to both sides of the case.
We cannot blame someone without any evidence.
And here we are , She is the Second Kira @Kaizen :laughing:

5 Likes

She said I did any mistake :joy::joy::joy::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk:

2 Likes

I think she was actually a he, and was trolling us. That’s because in every post she made, most of the times she mentioned that she is a female. I mean ok if you’re a female but that doesn’t mean you have to tell that again and again. And also she had some very cute and attracting DPs which is also very sus. I think it was a fake account.

11 Likes

We also have well able detectives in this Forum. :laughing:
Be aware !

7 Likes

@Adioz_aka_Adidas

Who else can suspend users bro?
Yes, admin went through the facts and responded.

4 Likes

Brother the evidence is there, don’t worry. No action is taken without background.
Although Carry was suspended for creating ruckus, Jasmin and Nick were allowed time to prove they were not alts but didn’t @Adioz_aka_Adidas

3 Likes

@Adioz_aka_Adidas I’m being a responsible member of this community.

4 Likes

How u jumped to this conclusion that sniff is nick @Adidas2201

1 Like

@Adioz_aka_Adidas

Well done sherlock, u again caught him…

3 Likes

Well done bro you caught him!!! Imma proud of you :blush::+1:

3 Likes

It’s funny. How some people have so much time to do this kind of stuff.

5 Likes