The study challenge ENTRIES CLOSED FOR JUNE WILL REOPEN 1ST JULY

5 hours for today. Got to double it for the next 3 days.

1 Like

1 Like

:exploding_head:
I have to buckle up now :joy:
Gonna bring out my best game :fire::triumph:

1 Like

Nov 7 - 5 hours= 5 points

Nov 8 - 4 hours = 4 points

Nov -9 = 7 hours 30 minutes = 7.5 points

Nov 10 - 382 Minutes =6 hours 22 minutes = 6 points

Nov 11 - 271 = 4 hours 31 minutes = 4.5 points

Nov 12 - 514 min = 8 hours 34 minutes = 8.5 points

Nov 13 - 300 min = 5 hours = 5 points

Nov 14 - 333 min = 5 Hours 33 min = 5.5 points

Total Study time from November 9 to November 14

5 + 4 + 7.5 + 6 + 4.5 + 8.5 + 5 + 5.5 = 46 points

@The_integrous_one or @Strong_one Please update the leaderboard

I donโ€™t from which date you started the November challenge

Guys I have one more question that

๐˜พ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข๐™š ๐™Ž๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐˜ฝ๐™š ๐™„๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ช๐™™๐™š๐™™ ๐™๐™ค๐™ค?

Because I had a test on Nov 14 and it was 3 hours if it is included then my points are 8.5 instead of 5.5 points

Thanks.

2 Likes

Could anyone just like update my score lol?

@The_integrous_one or @Strong_one ? Could you guys tell which from which day youโ€™ve been counting in November?

3 Likes

Bro we have been counting since 6th November

2 Likes

Bro you have to update it yourself :sweat_smile:
Post number 5 of this thread is a wiki, edit it and add your score there @BlackMagic123

2 Likes

I wish I had done more but my brain stopped working, donโ€™t know what happened, even if I spent more time I would have just been there staring at the books. Sorry for not being able to give my best, Iโ€™ll try next two days.

2 Likes

2 Likes

8 hours done for today. Was hoping for atleast 10 butโ€ฆ tomorrowโ€™s another day.

2 Likes

I believe it was 6th November.

2 Likes

2021-11-14T18:30:00Z
6hrs 15minutes

1 Like

I have updated my score @The_integrous_one and @immortal227 Thanks for helping. @The_integrous_one could you just tell me which app your are using.

1 Like

@The_integrous_one 5 hours yesterdayโ€ฆ

1 Like

Worked on Sunday for 2 hours and 1 hour on Monday. I described what happened here

1 Like

I am using โ€œStudy Checkerโ€ @BlackMagic123

1 Like

Woke up late today, came here to get motivation by seeing everyoneโ€™s scores, the competition is on another level this month :fire:, all members scores are very close, itโ€™s gonna be epic.

1 Like

Yo bro @AlexCrazy welcome to the community.
If you have your study record for the month of November, 6th onwards, you are free to participate, if you donโ€™t you can wait till December but if you want you can still post your study time here everyday for accountability

1 Like

Thanks a lot!
I will try to transmit my study data from November 6th during this day. Self-study counts?

1 Like

Yeah bro all study counts.
Let me add your name to the scoreboard (Post number 5 of this thread). You can edit that post and add your study time there, Iโ€™ll help you if you find any difficulties in that.

1 Like