The study challenge ENTRIES CLOSED FOR JUNE WILL REOPEN 1ST JULY

@AlexCrazy you are at number 15 for now in the scoreboard

1 Like

Okay, so I’ll just write statistics here, and you will move them to the board?

1 Like

Ok cool will do that :v:

1 Like

November
6. 0
7. 0
8. 2,5
9. 3
10. 3,5
11. 2,5
12. 3,5
13. 0
14. 4
15. 2,5
16. In progress

1 Like

Ok I’ll add these but after this you have to keep updating yourself in post number 5 ok?

@AlexCrazy like I edited post number 5 and added these scores, you need to edit that post and just add your day’s score in the next bracket… Did you get it?

Ok, I’m just trying to edit the post, but I can only view
changes

1 Like

Click at edit wiki option in the bottom after changes appear or, click on edit option at bottom of the post.
Try this @AlexCrazy

1 Like

Super bad :grimacing:
Will do much better tomorrow

Ok, just curious. But why do you guys study so much? Like 10 hours a day is an entire day for me after school. What’s up with that? Just curious.

1 Like

Bro not always :joy:
Just look at my post above, studied about 2 hours.

1 Like

Ok but like… I don’t study. You guys seem to study daily or at least try to. Why?

1 Like

I was offered a job at college to work for a private company but I left it to prepare for government job hence I am studying everyday to clear an exam.
I think everybody has their own reasons :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

6 hrs 30 minutes for today

@The_integrous_one I hope you will consider this as 3 hr!
Also, I saw your ss, the hours on the left, while mine is at right…any difference in that?

1 Like

Nah nothing, just actually in the app the right side is for anything other than studies hence it mentions “etc” :joy:
You could choose studies and start timer for that.

1 Like

Ohhh…got it…I clicked studies but it showed some Languages and exams option…I guess it is coz its bookmarked…will try removing that and adding my list to bookmark.

1 Like

Yes I have this huge list in bookmarks for all the activities I do throughout the day, though I don’t note everything now in it, it is quite taxing task to start and stop the timer everytime you do something, but it’s worth it if you have to be extremely strict with yourself

1 Like

Yess, I realized it…
The reason I didn’t posted the full SS is coz it was full of short timers…I can’t study in one go, so I did it span of 20-40 mins, also squeezed some during my lunch break.

Its sometimes seems lazy but as you said to be strict with myself!

1 Like

That’s totally fine bro, I study for even 5-10 minutes sometimes :joy:.
There’s no need to sit for long, do whatever suits you.

1 Like