The study challenge ENTRIES CLOSED FOR JUNE WILL REOPEN 1ST JULY

5 hours 17 min for today.

1 Like

Will do better tomorrow

2 Likes

Yesterday worked only 3 hours. Feelings of loneliness and lack of meaning entered my Mind. So, I rested more, walked outside, enjoyed being in the present.

1 Like

Regarding Group battle 1

There will be a battle from 15th to 17th.
There’s a special rule this time, whoever manages to do 8 or more hours of studies on all three days will get +10 instead of +5.
Rest all the rules are same.
Also there will be no point subtraction this time so don’t hesitate from participating.
You are on your own for participation, I might not use the forum for next few days, but after 17th just tag me with your three days’ individual and total scores if you are participating.

3 Likes

As always @The_integrous_one you know me…add to group battle

1 Like

@The_integrous_one Please add me also in this challenge

1 Like

3.5 hours today

4.5 for today. It starts well, goes haywire by evening. Need to reschedule.

Just studied for 15 minutes today :man_facepalming:
Will not bring my ass here until I complete 8 hours of studies tomorrow

Studied just 3 hours today :sweat_smile:
The battle starts day after tomorrow I gotta work good tomorrow to get into the mindset for the battle.

3.5 hours for today. I might have to literally double that to win this challenge!

Bro I read your diary, you are studying just for yourself because you want to grow, that’s actually awesome :fire:.
Here I am studying out of compulsion because I have to get a Government job :joy:.

1 Like

If it was up to me I would spend all the time working out and playing basketball :joy:

1 Like

Thanks a lot, my man! Although you give me a lot of credit. I took this initiative only because of the amazing men on this forum,like you ! The sort of austerity I expect from myself and others now, would have been impossible if you guys were not backing me up and challenging me.

It feels good to be here, brother!

3 Likes

Thanks man means a lot :sweat_smile:.

Good to know. I also agree that this community is awesome, almost everyone is dedicated to improve

3 Likes

Yesterday 0 hours, because was a day FREE of screens. A day before 3 hours. Not working much lately, need to double the effort.

1 Like

I’m in for group battle

1 Like

It would be a little hard, a few guests have arrived in my house. Nonetheless, I would give my best for the group battle. So…to win you need 8 hrs or more on a daily basis for the next 3 days? Quite the task…

Never mind, let’s do this.

1 Like

@immortal227 @Kai @STORY_OF_A_GREAT_LOSER @TheBigSP here are the updated rules for the battle
The battle will be for next 3 days 15th to 17th.
Till now you 4 and me are participating.
Anyone else who wants to participate let me know.

2 Likes

@The_integrous_one I am in bro …

1 Like